PDA

View Full Version : Who you think should be in the England team this weekend???

lukekendall
06-10-2004, 10:55 AM
for me:

Robinson

G Neveil
R. Ferdinand
S.Cambell
A.cole

S.W.Phillps
D.Becham
F.Lampard
J.Cole

W.Rooney
J.Defoe

Esox Lucius
06-10-2004, 11:06 AM
if i was a baldy swede with an eye for the ladies I would play

Robison
Neville
A.Cole
Campbell
Ferdinand
Wright-Phillips
J.Cole
Lampard
Butt
Defoe
Rooney

lukekendall
06-10-2004, 11:23 AM
if i was a baldy swede with an eye for the ladies I would play

Robison
Neville
A.Cole
Campbell
Ferdinand
Wright-Phillips
J.Cole
Lampard
Butt
Defoe
Rooney

ha ha

no Becham!!!! dont blame you!!!! :lol: ;)

Traxx
06-10-2004, 01:20 PM
me

Esox Lucius
06-10-2004, 01:20 PM
he's probably too busy shooting adverts for battery powered gilette razors to play anyway.

Numeric
06-10-2004, 02:01 PM
This is the team Sven (the t**t) should field...

Robinson

G.Neville
Campbell
Ferdinand
A.Cole

Wright-Phillips
Beckham
Butt
Bridge

Rooney
Smith

These folk who have been goin on sayin Rio shouldn't get straight back into the first team don't know what the f**k they are on about, he's the best defender we have, possibly the best in the world, England can't afford not to play him...

lukekendall
06-10-2004, 02:03 PM

Robinson

G.Neville
Campbell
Ferdinand
A.Cole

Wright-Phillips
Beckham
Butt
Bridge

Rooney
Smith

These folk who have been goin on sayin Rio shouldn't get straight back into the first team don't know what the f**k they are on about, he's the best defender we have, possibly the best in the world, England can't afford not to play him...

bridge aint even named in the subs i dont think

and smith over defoe :shock: your having a laugh :lol: ;)

Traxx
06-10-2004, 02:05 PM
Wright-Phillips

He's a manc though so let him off :roll: :lol:

Esox Lucius
06-10-2004, 02:06 PM
why? smith is amazing like, i would put defoe in first myself, but smith is equally as good.

and numeric you are right about rio.

nevermind that though

COME ON WALES

lukekendall
06-10-2004, 02:06 PM
Wright-Phillips

He's a manc though so let him off :roll: :lol:

:lol:

Numeric
06-10-2004, 02:10 PM
Smith is better than Defoe, end of story...

It's a shame Bridge has missed out, he would offer balance on the left and we wouldn't want to play A.Cole out of position as that's where he's most affective for Arsenal...

Esox Lucius
06-10-2004, 02:17 PM
I wouldnt say better than him, they are both quality, but I think defoe will piss on smith in a few years.

Numeric
06-10-2004, 02:27 PM
I wouldnt say better than him, they are both quality, but I think defoe will piss on smith in a few years.

Nah man...

Smithy is the second comin, he's awesome, i rate him above Rooney at the moment, in the Premiership at least...

No disrespect to Defoe, and i agree that he is probably as good as Smith but posses different qualities...

Traxx
06-10-2004, 02:40 PM

Nah man...

Smithy is the second comin, he's awesome, i rate him above Rooney at the moment, in the Premiership at least...

No disrespect to Defoe, and i agree that he is probably as good as Smith but posses different qualities...

Cant see smith having more than a subs role though myself. No doubt who fergies main two are gonna be for all the big games. He will probably get a good run out in the domestic cups & that though when the others are rested.

Numeric
06-10-2004, 03:04 PM
In my opinion, Sir Alex should be lookin at Ruud and Smith (or Saha) as his starting front pairing for this season, Rooney is simply not ready or experienced enough for the burden and physical demands required...

lukekendall
06-10-2004, 03:39 PM

It's a shame Bridge has missed out, he would offer balance on the left and we wouldn't want to play A.Cole out of position as that's where he's most affective for Arsenal...

better than Defoe!!! dont make me laugh!! you only say that cause he is at UNT. he would not get a look in if he was still at leeds!!

Defoe was the best player in the team there last match and deserved man of the match! as he got it!!! he gave them qualitys that Rooney did in 2004.

Smith is a good player none the less but he plays shite for england every time he plays!

Smith may come on the last ten minutes of the game

lukekendall
06-10-2004, 03:40 PM

im sure Joe cole is gunna play there ;)

Traxx
06-10-2004, 03:41 PM
In my opinion, Sir Alex should be lookin at Ruud and Smith (or Saha) as his starting front pairing for this season, Rooney is simply not ready or experienced enough for the burden and physical demands required...

Thats a load of bollox mate he has more than proved he is ready for the big stage before he even signed for your lot. Physicaly he is bigger than most of the players he comes up against & mentaly he bangs goals in for a laugh, especialy in a good team.

Traxx
06-10-2004, 03:42 PM
why? smith is amazing like, i would put defoe in first myself, but smith is equally as good.

and numeric you are right about rio.

nevermind that though

COME ON WALES

Fuk off scumbag :dontevengothere: :lol:

lukekendall
06-10-2004, 03:42 PM

i agree there, i hope Unt dont wear him out at a young age!! :neutral:

lukekendall
06-10-2004, 03:43 PM

Thats a load of bollox mate he has more than proved he is ready for the big stage before he even signed for your lot. Physicaly he is bigger than most of the players he comes up against & mentaly he bangs goals in for a laugh, especialy in a good team.

i see what your seeing mate but his bones are still growing, he is only 18

Traxx
06-10-2004, 03:52 PM
Doesn’t matter if he is only 18 thought that’s nothing special. He's played in enough games already to prove that he built for the demands of the league. Believe me fergie knows what to do with him & he knows he is ready NOW or he wouldn’t of paid all that fukin money for him or threw him in the deep end in the qualifier. No doubt he is gonna be the number 1 choice to partner van twat.

lukekendall
06-10-2004, 03:57 PM
Doesn’t matter if he is only 18 thought that’s nothing special. He's played in enough games already to prove that he built for the demands of the league. Believe me fergie knows what to do with him & he knows he is ready NOW or he wouldn’t of paid all that fukin money for him or threw him in the deep end in the qualifier. No doubt he is gonna be the number 1 choice to partner van twat.

yeah he will partner horse face in most and important but he should not play every game as he is only 18 he is still growing

Traxx
06-10-2004, 04:27 PM
Of course if anyone is gonna know that its fergie.

lukekendall
06-10-2004, 04:52 PM
Of course if anyone is gonna know that its fergie.

YEAH HES ONE OF THE BEST

LOOK AT GIIGS, SCHOLES, AND THE NEVILES AND BECKHAM BEFORE HE KICKED A BOOT AT HIS HEAD :lol:

Traxx
06-10-2004, 05:11 PM
:lol:

Richierush
06-10-2004, 05:30 PM

Robinson

G.Neville
Campbell
Ferdinand
A.Cole

Wright-Phillips
Beckham
Butt
Bridge

Rooney
Smith

its cause bridge is injured :cool:

Numeric
06-10-2004, 11:16 PM
Perhaps Rooney is ready to make first team appearance's alongside Ruud up-front for Utd this season. But i still believe that starting him on Sunday was a mistake. There was too much pressure on the lad, and he would have been better used as a sub comin off the bench to cause havoc in the later stages. He's just returned from injury too, and he's still young, there's no point in rushing him into the first team when we have quality striker in form...

On the subject of Joe Cole for England, he would be wasted on the left...

Richierush
06-10-2004, 11:18 PM
Perhaps Rooney is ready to make first team appearance's alongside Ruud up-front for Utd this season. But i still believe that starting him on Sunday was a mistake. There was too much pressure on the lad, and he would have been better used as a sub comin off the bench to cause havoc in the later stages. He's just returned from injury too, and he's still young, there's no point in rushing him into the first team when we have quality striker in form...

will stop hyjackin posts with ur man u bollox :lol: :lol: :cool: Mank shaggin spunk mule :crackup: :rambo: ;)

Traxx
06-10-2004, 11:30 PM

will stop hyjackin posts with ur man u bollox :lol: :lol: :cool: Mank shaggin spunk mule :crackup: :rambo: ;)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Numeric
06-10-2004, 11:48 PM
It's not my fault if you lot wanna type posts about Utd...

lukekendall
07-10-2004, 08:09 AM

i thought he has done well there for chelsea :neutral:

The-last-man
07-10-2004, 11:52 AM
Id play:

Robinson

Johnson - Terry - Campbell - Ferdinand - Cole

Beckham - Lampard - J Cole

Rooney

Defoe

Johnson & Cole getting forward, Rooney playing just off de'foe

Richierush
07-10-2004, 05:57 PM

:lol: am only messin m8 :cool: :rambo:

Traxx
07-10-2004, 10:56 PM

This about the england team though :eh:

278d7e64a374de26f==