PDA

View Full Version : Rooney in for player of the year

lukekendall
06-10-2004, 11:26 AM
well done to the lad!!! :clap:

i think Henry should win it this year :neutral:

how the **** did, Owen and Beckham get in there!! :shock:

I think Lampard should be :clap: also Gerrard should be in there :eh: to but Owen and Beckham have had crap seasons :roll:

basslinejunkie
06-10-2004, 12:22 PM
henry or ronaldihno will win it i reckon.

Esox Lucius
06-10-2004, 12:41 PM
terry henry should get it.

Traxx
06-10-2004, 01:19 PM
dont care

Numeric
06-10-2004, 01:50 PM
I'm not really arsed like, but i don't think Gerrard has done anything to warrent being nominated, OK, he's tried to keep Liverpool afloat and got them into the Champions League last season but they're still s**t and he hardly set the European Championships alight, also, Lampard is as over-rated as they come, hasn't done sh*t really in the cold light of day, plus Beckham and Owen haven't done sh*t either...

Roon deserves a mention, and ofcourse Ronaldinho and that t**t Terry Henry...

Esox Lucius
06-10-2004, 01:51 PM
I'm not really arsed like, but i don't think Gerrard has done anything to warrent being nominated, OK, he's tried to keep Liverpool afloat and got them into the Champions League last season but they're still s**t and he hardly set the European Championships alight, also, Lampard is as over-rated as they come, hasn't done sh*t really in the cold light of day, plus Beckham and Owen haven't done sh*t either...

if henry had a united shirt on you would be wanking over him :lol: ;)

Numeric
06-10-2004, 02:05 PM
Perhaps, but we have four strikers of the highest calibre at Old Trafford now, we just need to get the team functioning as a unit and we'll be unstoppable, mark my words...

lukekendall
06-10-2004, 02:05 PM

Lampards been shit for chelsea this season, but you cant say hes over rated he scored 3 for england in 2004 thats more than most strikers did

DJ RE:HAB
06-10-2004, 04:24 PM

i smell a sweaty manc.........?

And gerrard gave alot more to england, than any manc shite did...

thats if you are a manc..

Which i guess you are, subtly mentioning rooney there..

basslinejunkie
06-10-2004, 04:27 PM

:lol:

Richierush
06-10-2004, 05:28 PM
who i think will be in the top 3

Rooney,Henry and either ronaldino or zidan

Hakka
06-10-2004, 09:19 PM

Lampard overrated! RUBBISH! the man is brilliant. You not see his header against france!

Nah I really think Lampard is a great player.

Richierush
06-10-2004, 10:09 PM

Lampard overrated! RUBBISH! the man is brilliant. You not see his header against france!

Nah I really think Lampard is a great player.

Lampard is a very good player,and is getting better and better each season,he's made a name for him self since leeds days :cool:

Numeric
06-10-2004, 11:26 PM

Gerrard may be a good player, but he's got gonna win anything at Anfield with that chicken s**t outfit. Liverpool are awful at the moment, Utd played them off the park at Old Trafford, and before he was injured, Stevie G hardly had a kick of the ball.

:lol:

zigojacko
12-10-2004, 09:39 PM
Think Rooney has progressed fantastically this season... definately deserves to be in the running for Player Of The Year.

Feel Thierry Henry and Wayne Rooney have been the best players around this season. Owen has had a poor season indeed but has been niggled by injury, Beckham should be in the running for the award all the same though.

Agreed in terms of Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard, they have both had great seasons.

Numeric
13-10-2004, 12:59 AM
Young Cristiano had as good a season last as anyone else, except maybe that bastard Terry...

:rambo:

278d7e64a374de26f==