Original
http://www.veleri.hr/~ggrudic/TANXA.mp3
SummerOfSam Remix
http://www.veleri.hr/~ggrudic/OGI-TANXA-ANTONIOLUGORMX.mp3

MangaFish
06-10-2004, 09:20 PM
only listened to the remix so far.....

this i like alot. good work there.

not really sure if you were after comments on the production side of things or not, but theres nothing i can hear wrong with it

John Vella
07-10-2004, 03:24 AM
They're both pretty good! :cool:

-j

MARKEG
07-10-2004, 11:43 AM
really quite cool shit there. i think ogi's mix is very strong although more drums on there might beef it up a little. it's the type of track i wouldn't mind having a go at remixing myself actually - i like the riff half way through. sam's mix is impressive too, although i think the opposite could be true ie stripping it down a bit to give it more identity.

hope this helps.

xfive
07-10-2004, 02:13 PM
The original's cool... nice, hard and grimy.
I like the remix tho - that shiat is hottt.. much more my style to play out. :rambo:

Very nice work fellas :clap:

j_s
07-10-2004, 04:21 PM
The original's nice.

Love the flithy synth & break before the main section. The bongo/conga (?) hits sound good too. I think the vocal loop could fit a little tighter with the beat though - it sounds in pretty much in time, but would be more percussive if it had a steeper attack - the last syllable kind of swells & doesn't quite sit right in my ears...

I'll try and give the remix a listen at some point....

Adverse
07-10-2004, 07:38 PM
the remix hards down does it for me.

WORK. WORKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

dan the acid man
09-10-2004, 08:20 PM
im loving both these tracks, the first track takes a while to get going, but when it does, it sure kicks hard, as for the remix, great stuff from start to end, although i would personally beef up the kick a little, maybe take a touch of reverb off it

gary_human
17-10-2004, 06:28 PM
both two nice tracks - prefering the remix - tho there seems to be a bit of a misshap at 1.28 mins? unless its meant to be like that? A little edit or something? Sounded as if recording went wrong?

Nice and deep proper techno burners :clap:

Tyrisia
17-10-2004, 10:58 PM
Only listened to the remix - great track, lovin the percussion, stompin!

Maybe could do with being a touch brighter overall, but a bit of eq may sort that.

Good stuff tho, vocals are great!

:cool: :clap:

Mindful
18-10-2004, 04:56 AM
Jackkin to the first mix now nice n simple groove not sure if i would fit it in to one of my sets tho.
I prefer the remix definatily it starts a bit like a Rush tune then the tom type sound comes in and it gets nice n energetic i like the beat as it is it lets the rest of the rythm move the track along and the hats sound nice n crunchy to me!I would buy this for sure :clap:

278d7e64a374de26f==