08-10-2004, 03:19 AM
i dont condone racism wat so ever , but isnt this
goin a bit to far now :dontevengothere:
the media blow every thing out of proportion :nono:

Esox Lucius
08-10-2004, 07:32 AM
going to far? how?

he was called a 'black shit'

now if that isnt racism i dont know what is, I hope luis aragones the spanish gaffer is sacked.

lukekendall
08-10-2004, 09:43 AM
going to far? how?

he was called a 'black shit'

now if that isnt racism i dont know what is, I hope luis aragones the spanish gaffer is sacked.

yeah this is bad racism

personaly i think Henry would not take it seriously!! which he shouldnt :neutral:

Esox Lucius
08-10-2004, 09:50 AM
well i know i would take offence if someone called me abusive names just because of the colour of my skin...racism has no place in football, these people should be punished.

lukekendall
08-10-2004, 10:44 AM
well i know i would take offence if someone called me abusive names just because of the colour of my skin...racism has no place in football, these people should be punished.

thats the thing mate to me i would not care if some one called me a white prick! maybe if the really started bullying me about it i would, that would be horrible

i know people take offence to it, but its quite petty in my mind. lifes to sort to worry about name calling

Esox Lucius
08-10-2004, 10:47 AM
fairy muff see your point, although these are professionals, they have children looking up to them etc, they should not be using words like that, and to say reyes is better than henry is scandalous anyway :lol:

lukekendall
08-10-2004, 10:49 AM
fairy muff see your point, although these are professionals, they have children looking up to them etc, they should not be using words like that, and to say reyes is better than henry is scandalous anyway :lol:

i know mate, its out of order saying it on TV as well. Thing im saying is Henry the type of person to laugh it off, he knows hes the best striker in the world anyway ;)

Traxx
08-10-2004, 11:42 AM
Very strange!

Ashley
08-10-2004, 12:42 PM
Was it by a spanish ref or something?? only caught abit of it on the news.

Traxx
08-10-2004, 12:47 PM
spanish national team manager i think :doh:

Ashley
08-10-2004, 12:57 PM
:roll:

Hakka
08-10-2004, 03:43 PM
It is bad and it is wrong. He shouldn't be coaching players to beat other teams players because they have black players. THAT IS WRONG. There colour should be irrelevant!

Shame this happened. Another embarrsing tale... when will racism be out of football?

dee
08-10-2004, 07:07 PM
hairy muff , obviously peeps feel strongly about this
it was just my opinion, just feed up with seeing all this
shit on tv , kick the ****er out of his job and lets
get on with wat matters FOOTBALL

COM ON IRELAND,COM ON IRELAND,
COM ON IRELAND,COM ON IRELAND,

:clap: :clap: :cool: :cool:

dan the acid man
08-10-2004, 10:39 PM
i had'nt heard of this, it sound's well out of order