PDA

View Full Version : Guess who i had a (blank) with....

BritishMurderBoy
05-04-2003, 10:30 PM
http://thetvroom.com/images-ch5/ch5-2000/ident-mark-little-b.jpg

I shared a spliff at the weekend with this man (above)

his name is mark little he was working for athe CND at an anti war rave that they ran in brum on friday nite...

i assumed he would have left after he opened the nite but noooo... this man was raving hard, looked really ****ed tbh....

before i knew it he was lighting my fag and me and billy (ampassasin) were sharing spliff with him!!!!

rave on mark, rave on!!!

ampassasinbirmingham
06-04-2003, 01:03 AM
No way. Joe Mangle!!!!!!!

Dan u got the info on him:):)

Probarbly will ruin his career though.

Esox Lucius
06-04-2003, 07:19 AM
ha ha what career?

ha ha he used to do the big breakfast aswell.

Jimfish
07-04-2003, 01:12 AM
joe mangle kicks ass

matt303
08-04-2003, 12:41 PM
I once saw the Anvil (WWF wrestler) raving hard at the country Club...he didn't know what to make of the place...just said "you english sure do party hard"! :D

macca's
08-04-2003, 01:43 PM
Anvil wasn't that a bird?

which wrestler was that, what did he look like?

macca's
08-04-2003, 01:43 PM
and how many little's had you done that night to see him? :lol:

BritishMurderBoy
08-04-2003, 03:22 PM
celebrity toker hall of fame if you ask me, keep em coming...........

:twisted:

Stuart
08-04-2003, 05:02 PM
ha ha what career?

ha ha he used to do the big breakfast aswell.

I invited him to our after party and he said "I've got no money, put me on the guest list"
I just laughed and left it at that.

Esox Lucius
08-04-2003, 10:57 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

celebs are just like us, but with worse drug habits & more of an attitude.

BritishMurderBoy
09-04-2003, 07:22 PM
lol stuart,

i thought it was hilarious too see him at the CND rave....

lookin forward to the 11th mate, and the 12th i supose :wink:

Stuart
10-04-2003, 11:38 AM
lol stuart,

i thought it was hilarious too see him at the CND rave....

lookin forward to the 11th mate, and the 12th i supose :wink:

He was walking around wierd all night.

11th is set to be a good night, we're all looking forward to it. as for the 12th We've got DJ Staw back up from london to play if you didn't hear his set at the last one make sure you don't miss this one. I think James would back me on that one.

BritishMurderBoy
10-04-2003, 05:08 PM
yeah billy won't shut up about him, he keeps on posting topics on various boards and ringing me up to have chats about him.... him and the jester and herne..... their inukshuk mix is quality

"hello everybody and welcome to the muppets............" :P

death on a stick
11-04-2003, 09:54 AM
shared a spliff with Juan Atkins once....

do I win a prize?

Esox Lucius
11-04-2003, 10:30 AM
maybe, but not off me as i`m a tight c*nt.

K Front
11-04-2003, 11:24 AM
whos juan atkins?

Esox Lucius
11-04-2003, 11:25 AM
the man who invented what we call techno!

death on a stick
11-04-2003, 12:06 PM
he makes hard tribal loop bangin' stuff and has 46 records out on Primate, yo.

BritishMurderBoy
11-04-2003, 12:52 PM
he was one quater of the four people that set up underground resistance:

Juan Atkins
Eddie Fowlkes
Derrick May
Kevin Saunderson

this gave way to:
rolando "knights of the jaguar"
jeff mills (sort of)
robert hood

should i go on? sharring a spliff with Juan Atkins wins hands down, i dont think that could be beaten...

maybe: john peel, mills, clarke?

Esox Lucius
11-04-2003, 02:45 PM
if i was to share a spliff with john peel, i would get him sooooo blitzed that he fell asleep, and then rob his records.

death on a stick
11-04-2003, 02:55 PM
if i was to share a spliff with john peel, i would get him sooooo blitzed that he fell asleep, and then rob his records.
You'd need a Goliath Superduper plane thing for that, mate!!!

death on a stick
11-04-2003, 03:05 PM

Juan Atkins
Eddie Fowlkes
Derrick May
Kevin Saunderson

this gave way to:
jeff mills (sort of)
robert hood

should i go on? sharring a spliff with Juan Atkins wins hands down, i dont think that could be beaten...
Thanks for the props in the starf u c king competition BMB, but you are way off with your Atkins biog there...

UR was kicked off by "Mad" Mike Banks, Jeff Mills and Robert Hood (who was initially their MC). By that time Juan Atkins and the others you mention had long since made their place on the techno map.

Juan Atkins is one of what is called the Belleville 3, the other two being Derrick May and Kevin Saunderson (Belleville possibly being the area they were from and I think the school they went to). Fowlkes was also around at the same time but doesn't seem to get the same props.

Juan Atkins is aka Model 500, Cybotron and Infiniti, and is responsible for some of the earliest releases now known as 'techno', such as Clear from the early 80s and Cosmic Cars. In fact, it is Juan who is said to have coined the name 'techno' for the music.

Given the level of knowledge among the newbies here (and no, I'm not slagging, just noticing) I feel it necessary to point out that my post above where I said: he makes hard tribal loop bangin' stuff and has 46 records out on Primate, yo. was in fact a joke.

Esox Lucius
11-04-2003, 03:09 PM
beleville was the school that the 3 all wen`t to school with each other.

ha ha atkins on primate, i could just see it now, bringing an ep out with primates new signing, mauro picotto :lol:

John Vella
12-04-2003, 12:02 PM
JIM "THE ANVIL" NEIDHART was at the COUNTRY CLUB in Yeovil????

You have got to be kidding me!!!!!!

How in God's name would he wind up in such a remote place???

hahhaha!

That is the most bizzare thing I have heard in ages!

-JOHNNY

John Vella
12-04-2003, 12:06 PM
Oh and for the person who wanted to know what the Anvil looked like...

He was stocky, about 6'1, 275 pounds or so...

and he had a long red goatee & hairy chest and wore pink & black.....

He was tag team partner with Brett "Hitman" Hart in the mid to late 80s and they were known as the Heart Foundation.

Hope that helps..

-JOHNNY

Adverse
12-04-2003, 02:46 PM

Juan Atkins
Eddie Fowlkes
Derrick May
Kevin Saunderson

this gave way to:
jeff mills (sort of)
robert hood

Thanks for the props in the starf u c king competition BMB, but you are way off with your Atkins biog there...

UR was kicked off by "Mad" Mike Banks, Jeff Mills and Robert Hood (who was initially their MC). By that time Juan Atkins and the others you mention had long since made their place on the techno map.

Juan Atkins is one of what is called the Belleville 3, the other two being Derrick May and Kevin Saunderson (Belleville possibly being the area they were from and I think the school they went to). Fowlkes was also around at the same time but doesn't seem to get the same props.

Juan Atkins is aka Model 500, Cybotron and Infiniti, and is responsible for some of the earliest releases now known as 'techno', such as Clear from the early 80s and Cosmic Cars. In fact, it is Juan who is said to have coined the name 'techno' for the music.

Given the level of knowledge among the newbies here (and no, I'm not slagging, just noticing) I feel it necessary to point out that my post above where I said: he makes hard tribal loop bangin' stuff and has 46 records out on Primate, yo. was in fact a joke.

and this concludes today's lesson on techno heritage. ;)

gunjack
12-04-2003, 03:54 PM
:lol:

gunjack
12-04-2003, 03:56 PM
juan has a label called metroplex which is a staple in my detroit diet. i prefer old metroplex over transmat or some kms.

278d7e64a374de26f==