DJ Sainsburys
10-10-2004, 12:29 AM
back in November kids......Surgeon on the bill.....nuff said

Traxx
10-10-2004, 04:41 AM
:cool:

Nymphomytechno
11-10-2004, 08:51 PM
Bit of Surgeon and a bit of damage..... Yeh. There.

Frank Dogshit
11-10-2004, 09:43 PM
rekon ill definetly be down for this.

miss bass
11-10-2004, 11:19 PM
im-a coming me thinks :)

fitipaldi
12-10-2004, 11:26 AM
aye, sounds good. I've still not been to HOG, deffinitly gonna try and make it down.

DJ Sainsburys
12-10-2004, 10:23 PM
http://www.hog.org.uk/photopages/back.jpg

Sir Real
12-10-2004, 11:12 PM
:cry: no one coming to see me then?
I'm gonna sulk...

Frank Dogshit
12-10-2004, 11:33 PM
only thing puttin me off this is the 3am close. large mission from the north that really.
will deffo put the night at the top of my prioritys though.

miss bass
12-10-2004, 11:35 PM
:cry: no one coming to see me then?
I'm gonna sulk...

dj diva alert ;) nah il be wanting a listen to some cool electro beats

Frank Dogshit
12-10-2004, 11:40 PM
you goin speedy j at voodoo tasha???

miss bass
12-10-2004, 11:43 PM

yeh are you?

Frank Dogshit
12-10-2004, 11:51 PM

yeh are you?

most definetly!highlight of my clubbing calender this!

miss bass
12-10-2004, 11:53 PM

yeh are you?

most definetly!highlight of my clubbing calender this!

well it will be one of mine, apart from Split at Turnmills that was ace. And Speedy is there in dec!!!!

eyes without a face
13-10-2004, 12:00 AM
3am???? whats gwarn there? HOG is usually an allnighter is it not?

i wont be able to make it to this at a 3am finish, wud be too gruelling getting back as first train wouldnt be until about 9am which is just too much

Sir Real
13-10-2004, 12:04 AM
3am finish is 'cos of it being a different venue for us..shame but then we're all getting a bit old now anyway ;-)
And I'm sure I could rustle up some cool electro beats for you Miss Bass...if only I could remember where I put them haha...oh yeah I remember, on my label, smirk.

Frank Dogshit
13-10-2004, 12:05 AM

i wont be able to make it to this at a 3am finish, wud be too gruelling getting back as first train wouldnt be until about 9am which is just too much

thought that miself,but as the saying goes.....'where theres a john,theres a bus' :clap: :lol:

Frank Dogshit
13-10-2004, 12:06 AM
3am finish is 'cos of it being a different venue for us..shame but then we're all getting a bit old now anyway ;-)
And I'm sure I could rustle up some cool electro beats for you Miss Bass...if only I could remember where I put them haha...oh yeah I remember, on my label, smirk.

will it be under the marque the event??sorry if thats a thick question but there might be another room i dont know about. :lol:

miss bass
13-10-2004, 12:06 AM

thought that miself,but as the saying goes.....'where theres a john,theres a bus' :clap: :lol:

and where theres a dog theres a shit

Frank Dogshit
13-10-2004, 12:08 AM

and where theres a dog theres a shit

quite true that actually!

miss bass
13-10-2004, 12:08 AM

fairplay ;)

Sir Real
13-10-2004, 12:10 AM
will it be under the marque the event??sorry if thats a thick question but there might be another room i dont know about. :lol:
Main room will be the Medicine Bar, second room will be The Kitchen (blacked out)

eyes without a face
13-10-2004, 12:10 AM
NEWS FLASH - HOG DJS GETTING OLD! hahahahaah

il b honest i wont rule this one out, its a few weeks off yet so im sure something could be sorted out, but its the week before i play Subsonica in Bristol which is a hike then ive gotta hike back to play Voodoo the night after, im gonna be in bed the whole week before that!

might see what John the bus can russle up danny lad

miss bass
13-10-2004, 12:13 AM
wahoo HOG HOG

Sir Real
13-10-2004, 12:15 AM
Hardly a newsflash is it, I mean we're celebrating our 12th birthday soon, which is nearly as old as some of the punters ;-)
I'm getting myself a Zimmer frame made with my laptop/Final Scratch setup on top :roll:
Well, I would if I could afford Final Scratch...or a Zimmer frame...

eyes without a face
13-10-2004, 12:16 AM
hahahaha Final Scratch Zimmer frame mod kits... maybe something to work on there!

miss bass
13-10-2004, 12:18 AM
Hardly a newsflash is it, I mean we're celebrating our 12th birthday soon, which is nearly as old as some of the punters ;-)
I'm getting myself a Zimmer frame made with my laptop/Final Scratch setup on top :roll:
Well, I would if I could afford Final Scratch...or a Zimmer frame...

no worries im still in nappies and have me dummie

Frank Dogshit
13-10-2004, 12:19 AM

aye,no doubt he'll come up with the goods!will have to sort sum decent afterparty for afterwards though.theres no way im wriggling off to mi bed after a 3am finish. :lol:

miss bass
13-10-2004, 12:21 AM

will have to sort sum decent afterparty for afterwards though :lol:

and there will be ;)

Sir Real
13-10-2004, 12:24 AM
where where where :shock:

miss bass
13-10-2004, 12:30 AM

errr SIMON!!!!

Frank Dogshit
13-10-2004, 12:36 AM

Birminham New Street,McDonalds mate.. :roll: :lol:

Gotta love that place!The amount of raves ive had in there!

Sir Real
13-10-2004, 12:37 AM

errr SIMON!!!!

sorry you lost me, who is Simon? or is it the name of a killer underground after-party venue?

miss bass
13-10-2004, 12:39 AM

errr SIMON!!!!

sorry you lost me, who is Simon? or is it the name of a killer underground after-party venue?

lol quality!! Simon who does the Hog website. Infact is he might be dj-sainsburys

Sir Real
13-10-2004, 12:40 AM

Birminham New Street,McDonalds mate.. :roll: :lol:

Gotta love that place!The amount of raves ive had in there!

Sorry, I only ever go in McDonalds to use the toilets...though I suppose you could have a rave in the loos, it'd be a bit like the techno equivalent of the old acid-house laundrette parties that Brum is renowned for. Anyway, the way it is in Brum at the moment toilets as venues may be the only way to go soon ;)

Sir Real
13-10-2004, 12:42 AM

errr SIMON!!!!

lol quality!! Simon who does the Hog website. Infact is he might be dj-sainsburys

ah. THAT Simon. Didn't know he was DJ Sainsburys. Is the party at his then? While we're on the subject, why don't you ever reply to my emails Mr Sainsburys? HOG site needs audio, which I have - just need to know where to upload to...

miss bass
13-10-2004, 12:43 AM

errr SIMON!!!!

ah. THAT Simon. Didn't know he was DJ Sainsburys. Is the party at his then? While we're on the subject, why don't you ever reply to my emails Mr Sainsburys? HOG site needs audio, which I have - just need to know where to upload to...

thats if he is dj sainsburys, well hes talking of wanting an after party dont know where etc

Sir Real
13-10-2004, 12:46 AM
thats if he is dj sainsburys, well hes talking of wanting an after party dont know where etc
ah well let me know, 3am is a bit early for me too despite my advancing years ;)

miss bass
13-10-2004, 12:50 AM
ah well let me know, 3am is a bit early for me too despite my advancing years ;)

me too lol i get tired n im just a wee nipper. Its those drugs and alcohol i dont do :)

You did that night at rainbow didnt you? i was there with Tony (Sub citizen)

Sir Real
13-10-2004, 08:40 PM
Yeah I help run Contact at the Rainbow, that's where I play all that cool electro you were mentioning!

miss bass
13-10-2004, 09:10 PM
Yeah I help run Contact at the Rainbow, that's where I play all that cool electro you were mentioning!

coolio

djfurness
14-10-2004, 11:39 AM
im thinkin of comin to this....if only to see Dj Rupture.....that guy is SICK with a capital SICK

Frank Dogshit
14-10-2004, 04:42 PM
i think im doin a bus to this for anyone thats interested.

Traxx
14-10-2004, 04:46 PM
maybe :cool:

Frank Dogshit
14-10-2004, 05:15 PM

good lad,gary glitters on at chibuku that night though! :eh:

Traxx
14-10-2004, 05:20 PM

good lad,gary glitters on at chibuku that night though! :eh:

Gutted :doh: :lol: