PDA

View Full Version : Percussion CD

Hakka
10-10-2004, 10:46 AM
http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=24514

Take a look at this thread. I'm looking to create a big Blackout Audio Members Percussion CD(s). The people who contribute will have all there percussive samples added together and then put together on a however many CD's hold the lot. Copies are sent to everyone who participated.

The more who join in the more samples we have.

I have a DVD burner so I could do an entire DVD of percussion samples if the interest is that great.

Barely Human
10-10-2004, 10:56 AM
Sounds good man :lol: I can host the files aswell if people want to download them ;)

eyes without a face
11-10-2004, 12:23 AM
im ok for kick drums but id be up for this one, percussion is important to me!

let me know when its all kickin off

j_s
11-10-2004, 12:33 AM
I should be able to make some sort of conribution. Great idea....

dirty_bass
11-10-2004, 01:47 AM
As a drummer percussion is an obesession for me. I have a lot of percussion I could contribute.
Please keep me informed.

Hakka
12-10-2004, 11:01 AM
was hoping more techno producers would be up for a Blackout Audio percussion sample DVD. At the close of this week I will PM everyone my address to send there contributions too and purchase a DVDR for each person. Once all CD's have arrived, I will sort them out in to folders of hats, kicks, snares, cymbals etc... and then put them all on to a DVD and send everyone who contributed a DVD of all the Percussion samples contributed as well as my own gigs worth.

;)

Let me know as soon as!

Mindful
12-10-2004, 01:49 PM
can i have a go?would like to contribute ;)

Hakka
12-10-2004, 01:55 PM
can i have a go?would like to contribute ;)

No problem!

;)

Once the week closes check your messages!

eyes without a face
12-10-2004, 03:27 PM
well guys looks like im out, cd burner fried yesterday and i cant afford a new one for a while

:(

auditory hallucinations
12-10-2004, 05:13 PM
Would love to be able to contribute...can offer up some samples of my lovely 909 (as if you need more?) but can maybe spice stuff up a little thru my filterbank :lol:

only probs being that I can't upload samples, so would need to send them on a disc, and don't have a cd-rom drive so would need the final product converted to cd

or should i just give up now?

Hakka
18-10-2004, 02:58 PM
Ok ok...

I'm cracking on with this today. Check your PM boxes by the end of today as I will be asking for your address and giving you mine if you want to be involved.

Hakka

Hakka
18-10-2004, 09:09 PM
ok ok!

The following people so far are involved!

Hakka
DJ VORNY
epidemic001
Chazbloke
MARK EG
baptismo
loopdon
jesus
cascade
DJTrubass
ceylon82
Louk
IQ
eyes without a face
j_s
dirty_bass
SteMindful
auditory hallucinations

Please PM me if you want to be involved or if I've forgotten you... (sorry!).

Hakka

278d7e64a374de26f==