PDA

View Full Version : upcoming ep on Internal Error

djshiva
11-10-2004, 07:56 AM
the Finality ep will be the 3rd release on IE (www.internal-error.com) and features two original tracks, plus two absolutely BANGIN' remixes by fellow indy techno geek adam jay (www.djadamjay.com)

should be out late november/early december...

also keep an eye out for my remixes of adam jay and woody mcbride on azure and chromagnon respectively...

djshiva
12-01-2005, 02:14 AM
just found out the release date is sometime in february :)

Internal Error Records
12-01-2005, 02:56 AM
hi lisa & gang,
to be most accurate. the test copies are now shipping out and orders are being made. im happy to say that orders are being made by places that have not even heard the tracks! reputation can be a powerful thing!

also it should be noted that Shiva & Adam's release (ier-003) mixes very well with Paul & Dustins IER-002 and Dylan Drazens IER-001. Collect all three :-)

three records into it and we have some solid consitency. hard, fun, flexible techno.

cheers,
gil

andy james
13-01-2005, 08:54 PM
goooooo lisa......this is definitely a BANGIN' ep :clap:

i highly suggest everyone pick this up when it drops :cool:

Internal Error Records
15-01-2005, 10:19 PM
Hi Gang,
Audio clips of IER-003 "Finality" by DJ Shiva vs Adam Jay have been added to the IER website. Bio's of the two have been added as well. Maybe a month or two before this one hits stores, we are still trying to move IER-002.

Feed back for IER-003 (and all records) appreciated.

Best,
Gil

www.internal-error.com

steelgrooves
16-01-2005, 05:02 AM
That Shiva vs Adam Jay ep is BUMPIN! Will be on the look out!

AcidTrash
20-01-2005, 08:16 AM
the Finality ep will be the 3rd release on IE (www.internal-error.com) and features two original tracks, plus two absolutely BANGIN' remixes by fellow indy techno geek adam jay (www.djadamjay.com)

should be out late november/early december...

also keep an eye out for my remixes of adam jay and woody mcbride on azure and chromagnon respectively...

The best one yet.

278d7e64a374de26f==