PDA

View Full Version : Supertech UK

jon connor
11-10-2004, 01:48 PM
Coming Soon after 3 nervous breakdowns, jail terms and a near miss from being sectioned by the local white coat authority, peace yall! enjoy!

http://www.jonconnor.co.uk/signature.jpg

fatcollective
14-10-2004, 02:44 PM
Jon you are fu*king Crazy.....GOOD LUCK MATE....another installement to the North Wales Techno scene! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jon connor
15-10-2004, 01:21 PM
cheers yall! if they only new ehhh! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: jesus christ it`s a wonder im not dead! + beleive you me i thought about it a few times, meanwhile about £20,000 later lost in the wind like the ash off the end of a fine spliff, kicked the shit out off + manipulated by various wanaby ganstar twats ,my home studio burgled by smackheads :rambo: im quite happy to say my days of promoting club nights are indeed over! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:shock: I JUST CANT TAKE ANY BLOODY MORE :shock:

HA! HA! ****INELL BOYS LETS JUST STICK TO MAKING TUNES FROM NOW ON :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: FOR **** SAKE! BEFORE 1 OF US GETS KILLED, JESUS CHRIST ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THE LIFE AND TIMES OF A NORTH WALES TECHNO JOCK!
jesus christ we got enough crazy goings on to av our own series on the box! "GOLDY LOOKING CHAIN" who the hell r they , there minor compared to 10 years of mahem us lot av bin doing in the trusty dusty welsh hills :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: christ im just glad im still alive PEACE+NOISE DUDES! (we gettin there) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Mucky Beats
15-10-2004, 01:40 PM
WOW :lol:
jon it aint all that bad in north wales :nono: .......

but fair play you've been thro a lot i remember when ya flat got robbed the same night you club event whent a bit wrong was'nt it ? that was a bad bad day !!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Good to see ya bang a new label out ! :clap:

dirty_bass
15-10-2004, 01:59 PM
Superman is dead.
Supertech is here to save the day:cool:

If you spin a supertech record backwards really fast, will it reverse time?

jon connor
15-10-2004, 02:06 PM
"WENT A BIT WRONG. NO MACKIE," + YOU NO FULL WELL IT`S CALLED YOUR OWN SO CALLED MATES SCREWING YA! FOR EVERYTHING YOU GOT :evil:

WONT MENTION ANY NAMES COZ IT NOT RIGHT BUT YOU NO! :rambo:
ALLS I CAN SAY IS FUK*EM! :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:

+ BUY THE WAY RUNNING A SUPERCLUB IS FAR MORE POCKET EMPTYING THAN SOME VENUE IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE! + I SUPPOSE I CAN BE HAPPY AFTER ALL WE HAD THE BIGGEST TECHNO NIGHT EVER SEEN HEAR IN NORTH WALES FOR AT LEAST 8 TO 10 YEARS, SO I SUPPOSE IT WASENT SO BAD AFTER ALL.WE SCARED PEOPLE, SO WE WERE TAKEN OUT + SABATARGED BY OTHER PROMOTERS + THERE TRUSTY LITTLE SOLDIERS IN THE BUSNINESS.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ANYWAY THATS BEHIND US NOW THE LABEL IS THE FUTURE + MAKING TUNES LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT ,DONT REPLY ABOUT TAT JARGEN ABOVE COZ YOU NO IT`S A TOUCHY SUBJECT . I JUST WANT TO FORGET ABOUT IT! PEACE+NOISE SCONMAN!

jon connor
15-10-2004, 02:16 PM
ha! ha! it would be you dirty base once again! got the fire extingwisher handy? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU CRAZY MAN! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DO THINK I SHOULD HAVE A SPECIAL SUPERTECH KIT SORTED FOR GIGS, MABEY I COULD GET SOME PURPLE SHORTS TO GO OVER ME GREY LYCRA TROWSERS, HA!HA! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"TO INFINITY AND BEYOND"

HA! HA! YOU CRAZY MAN!

dirty_bass
15-10-2004, 03:41 PM
I do think you should do a cover of the superman tune, just for a laugh.

Or at least grow your hair a bit and gel a little kiss curl of hair into your forhead. :shock:

hehe

Good luck on this mate, I`ve not had the chance to hear any of it yet, Pat has said good things.
Send a promo to me (I`ll do you a swap, I got my new release out soon)

fatcollective
15-10-2004, 09:19 PM
hey steve, dont give him any ideas :lol: :lol: :lol:

fatcollective
15-10-2004, 09:20 PM
...because he will turn up at the next gig wearing a superman outfit ...hahahahahaha.... innit jon!!!!

jon connor
18-10-2004, 11:53 AM
well i already got the keith curl, on the old 4 head! :lol: he! he! :lol:
would be cool though to do a set in the superman out fit , but u ok lads not even ive got the bollox to do that, ! but i will av a go at ripin a bit of the superman theme tune , i remember a promo i got off neuton a few year ago ,and it was the flash gordan theme tune! i also hammered a lawri emersion thunderbirds tune on routemaster, "GOOD BIT OF FUN I SUPPOSE!" see wot i com up with? ;)

du du du da, du du du da du du du du did de daaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtech, :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
deary me wot next! :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:

278d7e64a374de26f==