PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Bass Vs Voidloss - From Inside - Live PA

dirty_bass
11-10-2004, 11:05 PM
Here`s a (Studio) Live PA of some of the experimental stuff that is becoming the centre of the studio these days.

http://mysite.freeserve.com/dirty_bass_records/tunes/Voidloss_vs_Dirty _Bass_From_Inside.mp3

dirty_bass
11-10-2004, 11:06 PM
Here is the link again

http://mysite.freeserve.com/dirty_bass_records/tunes/Voidloss_vs_Dirty_Bass_From_Inside.mp3

Tyrisia
11-10-2004, 11:23 PM
Thanx, will comment when I've d/l'd it. :cool:

dan the acid man
11-10-2004, 11:50 PM
Thanx, will comment when I've d/l'd it. :cool:

same here, im looking forward to this :cool:

dan the acid man
12-10-2004, 08:03 PM
awesome stuff once again, i particularly enjoyed the last 3 tracks

dirty_bass
12-10-2004, 09:00 PM
Just noticed a bizarre flaw that must have happened in the post edit, mastering stage.
Reposting the proper version at the above address.

MangaFish
12-10-2004, 09:09 PM
i'll be honnest and say i prefer the live set you did for CD. as much as i loved the tracks, they didnt seem to retain the same energy as some of your other tracks. still a cracking PA though :clap:

i would love to know where you get all your vocals from though?

dirty_bass
12-10-2004, 09:16 PM
Well this isn`t a dance techno PA.
It`s more of an industrial gig thing, as I`m looking to play some of the industrial clubs I frequented, as well as do some gigs with other industrial artists in a non dance club setting.

My set at Resistance this friday will be pure 4x4 destruction though.

And as for my vocals, they a garnered from my collection of arthouse films, rare industrial records, and spoken word CD`s

MangaFish
12-10-2004, 09:23 PM
its not the techno at all, i just realised its because i have the dodgy version you mentioned earlier. i wondered why the music just stopped and started again :doh:

gary_human
12-10-2004, 10:26 PM
Here is the link again

http://mysite.freeserve.com/dirty_bass_records/tunes/Voidloss_vs_Dirty_Bass_From_Inside.mp3

It says - We're sorry, but
the page you requested
cannot be found.
Please check your spelling and try again.

hmmmmmm . . . . :cry:

gutted - was it any good? :?:

dirty_bass
12-10-2004, 11:00 PM
am reposting
but I can`t get into the server right now?

Tyrisia
17-10-2004, 05:40 PM
The original post is great, I found it more interesting to actually listen to than alot of techno PA's I've heard. Put's a real 'barren landscape picture in me head'. The first track with the vocal is a favorite of mine from when u posted it in the production filez section as a standalone, great opener, and the track with the strings at 35min is awsome. The next track is even better!

All in all the finest quality of listening music! :cool:

I can actually imagine goin absolutely off me nut if I was hearing this in a club. Inspired me this has :clap: - now where's that final version?

dirty_bass
17-10-2004, 11:52 PM
I`m having all sorts of trouble with my server, so I need someone to host this mix until I can get it sorted
Can anyone help?

dirty_bass
18-10-2004, 02:25 AM
Ok, the finished version is up.
Thanks and Props to Tyrisia for hosting and patience,
http://www.tyrisia.com/Voidloss_vs_Dirty_Bass_From_Inside.mp3

Evil G
19-10-2004, 06:25 AM
nice one, you terrible man. listened to this while relaxing in the tub. now i'm off to bed to have scary dreams.

Trip Head
20-10-2004, 02:09 PM
Just listened to this through, while browsing the internet, and really
enjoyed it:

19.5 min real nice drop there

Great groove on that bit with the strings at 39 mins

Storming drop at 43 mins - lovin' the bassline and the
dirty hats that come in! - this is my sort of shit!
Really nice messing with the groove and claps. Really like
it from then on, gets a fair bit harder and more 4/4
the synth sounds after the drop at 47 mins - the dirty
psy like ones are ****in' sick!

Gets a bit spooky on the outro, lol :lol:

Overall it flows really well, great blending of tracks and good progression.
The vocals all seem to fit the set really well too. Brilliant industrial soundscapes/pads a bit like some dirty progressive psychedelic trance stuff but more industrial. Excellent production and nice industrial percussion sounds. Great Stuff :clap:

Saw a really cool live pa like this at a free party in
Oxford a few weeks ago, had a bloke scratching in weird
samples as well, worked really well, never seen anything
like that with scratching and live pa.
:clap:

Si the Sigh
20-10-2004, 03:09 PM
WOW! Only just noticed this post. Going to download this later. Cheers Steve. :cool:

Si the Sigh
21-10-2004, 10:57 AM
Very good & interesting stuff Steve! Love the intro track. Deffo listening techno. All good for the mind!! :clap:

massplanck
21-10-2004, 04:36 PM
i enjoyed this....

nutsack
22-10-2004, 01:41 PM
yea i loved this

Mindful
12-05-2005, 08:53 PM
Wow :shock:

This is fu*kin mint.

I would get down to this in a club no problem.

The crushface P.A. is sweet but this kicks the shite out of that if you ask me(witch you didnt :lol: )

dirty_bass
13-05-2005, 12:30 AM
Man, I hear this PA now and I`m like :doh:
My new Voidloss PA is much better.
I`ll get a version online soon.
Maybe one day someone will book me for this stuff instead of the DB stuff :cool:

dan the acid man
13-05-2005, 01:00 AM
Maybe one day someone will book me for this stuff instead of the DB stuff :cool:

it must be good then, because this was mightily impressive

BRADLEE
13-05-2005, 06:45 PM
downloading Steve. Can't wait to bump this one in my car. Hopefully it won't cause me to want to hurt people :twisted:

Mindful
13-05-2005, 07:05 PM

:protest: I want it now.

The Voidless stuff is so much better than your other stuff(not that the Dirty_Bass stuffs poo)

dirty_bass
14-05-2005, 04:30 AM
To be honest with you, I`m in half a mind to completely abandon Dirty Bass techno, and fully embrace the Voidloss project, and explore all it has to offer me.
After making techno for years, to jump back into music with no boundaries and no limitations, and to just explore creating, is one of the best things I have done in years.
It consumes more and more of my time, and I am learning so much, that I`m becoming a bit of a nerd, and my girlfriend is getting very lonely.

Mindful
15-05-2005, 09:56 PM
Do it the Voidless gears a different class,like you say "music with no boundaries and no limitations"the way techno should be mo fo

Mindful
15-05-2005, 09:58 PM
theres nowt wrong with being a nerd :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==