PDA

View Full Version : Marco Nastic

12-10-2004, 03:10 PM
Has anyone seen him play?
Ive never seen or heard him, but i am constantly advised that he is shit hot! Fast, Sims style mixing apparently

eyes without a face
12-10-2004, 03:17 PM
he is ok, he's young and imo alot better at his production than his djing..... he's not like Sims tho, he plays alot of european stuff mixed in with a few bangers...

sound bloke too, i often get his feedback on my tracks, nice bloke

Frank Dogshit
12-10-2004, 03:31 PM
he's not like Sims tho, he plays alot of european stuff mixed in with a few bangers...

you could say the same about sims hammerin the euro sound thesedays...a lot of his recent sets have contained plenty of euro stuff. that alchemist and latest meganite ep from picotto bein a fave.

after hearin a few Nastic sets,he seems in a similar style to bailey,varela etc. from what ive heard.

12-10-2004, 03:51 PM
Bailey = Ring piece farmer

eyes without a face
12-10-2004, 03:52 PM
haha not at all, thats 2 tracks out of how ever many he plays in a 3 deck, 2 hour set u clown

werent much euro getting played at last atomic jam son

eyes without a face
12-10-2004, 03:52 PM
and agreed, Bailey is a ring piece farmer

eyes without a face
12-10-2004, 03:54 PM
why aint u on msn anyway danny u clown

schlongfingers
12-10-2004, 03:55 PM
Yeah cos gays don't like good music. Of course.

eyes without a face
12-10-2004, 04:02 PM
of course gays like good music, danny's camper than a row of tents and he loves his techno!

Frank Dogshit
12-10-2004, 04:02 PM
haha not at all, thats 2 tracks out of how ever many he plays in a 3 deck, 2 hour set u clown

werent much euro getting played at last atomic jam son

what you on about you large bellend!

he was droppin other bits of european stuff in there all night mate if you cared to listen. thats why i said afterwards that i thought his style had changed since id last seen him at the orbit.

Frank Dogshit
12-10-2004, 04:04 PM
why aint u on msn anyway danny u clown

cos i cant be arsed with you tryna flirt with me constantly you shitbastard!!

eyes without a face
12-10-2004, 04:04 PM
i want examples mate, u know me! no proof, then i dont believe you... i know he played those awful picotto tracks but what can u do....

so, msn?

eyes without a face
12-10-2004, 04:05 PM
hahahahaha class

Frank Dogshit
12-10-2004, 04:14 PM
face it scott,nearly every dj youve seen this year bar surgeon and a couple of others have played a shit load of euro stuff in there sets. its always gonna be there and the majority of djs that play over here hammer it. dave clarke for example...

you love it really,sheilsy played a load of it and you were dancin like a dennis bergkamp in that holland shirt!!

eyes without a face
12-10-2004, 04:16 PM
yes for sure, but there's a difference between good euro and shite euro - i.e picotto

if its euro and good then fair play, if its euro and shite, then no thanks!

and dont bring Shielsy into this!

hahaha

Frank Dogshit
12-10-2004, 04:22 PM
yes for sure, but there's a difference between good euro and shite euro - i.e picotto

if its euro and good then fair play, if its euro and shite, then no thanks!

and dont bring Shielsy into this!

hahaha

innit...sheilsys name should be confined to the areas of merseyside and nowhere else. looked lovely in them sun glasses though. :lol: :doh:

eyes without a face
12-10-2004, 04:26 PM
yeah hahah

"and tonite Voodoo, im going to be...... Jim Morrison!"

hahahaha

u got eddies tenner yet hahahaahh

Frank Dogshit
12-10-2004, 04:38 PM
:lol:

aye got eddies money,just savin from not spendin it by not goin to chibuku this weekend.gonna drop down liverpool next week and give it him once ive found sumwhere to live in manc.

eyes without a face
12-10-2004, 04:53 PM
just dont pay him mate... youl get away with it u know u will

so funny when u asked him "eyy eddie, do u a favour?"

hahahaha

12-10-2004, 04:53 PM
Danny, whats going on with you Avatar, it looks like something out of the tely tubbies

Frank Dogshit
12-10-2004, 05:01 PM
just dont pay him mate... youl get away with it u know u will

so funny when u asked him "eyy eddie, do u a favour?"

hahahaha

class wernt it...crackin lad though is young edward if not a little steve davis esque.

Frank Dogshit
12-10-2004, 05:07 PM
Danny, whats going on with you Avatar, it looks like something out of the tely tubbies

Sum shit cartoon off tv years ago when i was a brat.:lol: Whats that avatar of yours anyway?looks like jeremy beadles hand to me.

You goin clarke on thurs?Believe theres sposed to be a bit of afterhours round at jamies if your interested....wouldnt advise goin there if your workin next day though. drugs nest that,top laugh mind you!

DJ Corbzy
12-10-2004, 11:46 PM
Love Nastic's 'Devil in my Pants' on Recycled Loops. :clap: :love:

davethedrummer
13-10-2004, 10:09 AM

not into nastic's productions at all so far.
never seen him play so i can't say but i can't stand his tunes.
wishy washy house music disguised as techno i.m.o.
sorry marco nastic but........ :nono:

Tiptoe
13-10-2004, 10:24 AM
yeah i have to agree i find his tunes a bit poor too but have never heard him dj so can't comment.

13-10-2004, 10:29 AM
Im not into his tunes at all, but ive heard from some high profilers that he his shit hot.
A bit too flower-y for me

eyes without a face
13-10-2004, 12:21 PM
seems he isnt too popular production wise around here, altho i recall a post from Mark a while back really raving about this guy?

the productions from him i have heard i would say are ok'ish for what they are, its not the sort of stuff id play at all but for those who would im sure its good stuff... altho i recall an ep on Recycled loops called "Devil in my shoes" or sumthing that really annoyed me haha

oldbugger
13-10-2004, 01:24 PM
heard a few wicked sets by him...really loved them. great dj.

by the way..it was devil in my pants.. and it was pretty annoying.

eyes without a face
13-10-2004, 01:30 PM
thats the one devil in my pants

ive only heard one or two dj sets very very briefly so id like to see him in a club to give a proper judgement on his dj skills

aphex_hn
13-10-2004, 01:48 PM
dont like him because he is treated like a popstar here in serbia...

eyes without a face
13-10-2004, 02:06 PM
thats a pretty shallow reason not to like someone dude

fame and attention come with high profile release's/djing etc etc, its part and parcel

Vagisness
13-10-2004, 03:54 PM
He played for us back in August and I can confirm he is ****ing brilliant and a real nice guy, we will be having him back soon.

:notworthy:

MARKEG
13-10-2004, 11:11 PM
well i've known marco as a close personal friend for nearly 10 years. i have to say, he really is a pop star in serbia but hey, there's a reason for that. techno is popular over there and marco has been in the scene for years. you have to respect that he's always been there. i prefered his music back in the day, not to keen on his stuff now, but for someone coming from serbia to create even half the stir he has done is one hell of an achievement.

hats off to marco. :clap:

anx
13-10-2004, 11:50 PM

not into nastic's productions at all so far.
never seen him play so i can't say but i can't stand his tunes.
wishy washy house music disguised as techno i.m.o.
sorry marco nastic but........ :nono:

ya henry but you play this track quite a bit

but i do agree the devil in my pants track is the only one i've heard by him that i like tho

sash
14-10-2004, 12:49 AM
but for someone coming from serbia to create even half the stir he has done is one hell of an achievement.

hats off to marco. :clap:

well said :clap:

CULeX
17-10-2004, 01:10 AM
I agree that he achieved alot..

But he's production and sets ( at least here in Serbia ) sux

This is ofcourse my personal opinion... but lot of people agrees

icb
17-10-2004, 10:49 AM
He`s excellent dj, not so good on the production side, and don`t like his "I`m the king you`re a bunch of losers" style, but I know if he`s playing, it`s one hell of a night. don`t miss him play.

aphex_hn
18-10-2004, 10:50 AM
I agree that he achieved alot..

But he's production and sets ( at least here in Serbia ) sux

This is ofcourse my personal opinion... but lot of people agrees

well said :clap:
mark it is our oppinion,but u r right,he made it it big time

scienceofuse
18-10-2004, 01:56 PM
Here's my two cents:

His DJing skills rock. When he performed on 4 decks with Dejan Milicevic (his partner from Teenage Techno Punks), he rocked it big time... Since his popularity has grown to an international level, the music he plays seems to have changed. His production doesn't sound much different than any of the other Recycled Loops records and the records he plays seem to follow the "ReLoop" blueprint (tribal beats, housey stabs and driving basslines)... He seems to have adopted this style totally. His technique is still very good but I can't help but think what would happen if he took a chance and played something different, like he used to... Maybe it's just me, but I think he's playing only sureplayers that mix well and rock the crowd. Nothing wrong with that, but he's got skills to do much more... ...especially in the production department. ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==