PDA

View Full Version : Thrillseekers 02 -- Tribal Raid -- Toky & DJ Bold

S/E
13-10-2004, 03:54 PM
Just got this white label in from 2thebeat.com. Sweet record. Two sides of nice hard tribal techno. There are a lot cool fills, drops and tricks on these tracks which keep you on your toes. Makes the track very interesting. Be on the lookout for this.

I don't know where you guys might be able to find an audio sample right now, but I am sure it is on its way! :)

Sunil
13-10-2004, 04:06 PM
Just got this white label in from 2thebeat.com. Sweet record. Two sides of nice hard tribal techno. There are a lot cool fills, drops and tricks on these tracks which keep you on your toes. Makes the track very interesting. Be on the lookout for this.

I don't know where you guys might be able to find an audio sample right now, but I am sure it is on its way! :)

Tokyo 3 and DJ Bold I think? Yeah, these are the remixes, been out a couple of years. Brilliant record. Most of what I've heard by DJ Bold has been good.

Komplex
14-10-2004, 01:53 AM
Bold is great. Keep a look out for his other releases on Thrillseekers.

I think he just recently did something on Kne Deep.

Craig McW
14-10-2004, 03:26 AM
'High Tech Brothel' on Kne Deep was released a couple of months ago. Thrillseekers next release will be Jorge Watts (Tokyo 3/cycloid/Azteckid) and Amoeba I believe.

Word.

g
14-10-2004, 04:03 AM
MUST be tokyo and not toky as the subject line says...

S/E
14-10-2004, 03:39 PM
MUST be tokyo and not toky as the subject line says...

That is possible, I only copied what it said on the sheet of paper that came with the record. It may have been their typo, I am not sure however.

Getic
14-10-2004, 05:04 PM
He guys I just find it on www.deejay.de
There you can listen loops.

date of release was 13.05.2003.
Tribal Raid EP
THRILLSEEKERS 002
A side. DJ Bold rmx
B side. Jorge Watts vs Tokyo 3

Never heard of Tokyo 3 but Toky aka Rumenige is dj-producer from Slovakia. He is more in offbeat stile.

Craig McW
15-10-2004, 02:03 AM
It's definitely Tokyo 3 guys. They're an Australian outfit. Thrillseekers the label is an Australian label. DJ BOld is also Australian.....

Definitely not Toky aka Rumenige.

gunjack
15-10-2004, 04:56 AM
i am so sick of this record!!!!!! spanish DJs played the hell out of this disc and i cant take it any more!!!!!!!!! :doh:

278d7e64a374de26f==