PDA

View Full Version : Good nights in Dublin??

jock
14-10-2004, 06:52 PM
me and jen are heading over to dublin for the weekend on 12th November, and we were just wondering if there was any decent places we could go to for techno??

I know its the same weekend as ILT, but any pointers would be great!!

Fan
15-10-2004, 05:12 PM
Not too sure whats on yet .

D1 have a night on Fridays in a club called Traffic. Usually pretty good , they often have international guests aswell as local DJs and live acts.Mostly Detroit styled techno.

If your here on a Thursday you can also catch Electric City which is on in The Metropolitan . Same deal as D1 , the best of local talent aswell as international guests .Bit more varied in their music policy.

Theres also lots of one off , less regular nights etc. , just drop into one of the record shops and check out the fliers or look around the internet . You should find something to suit you .

jock
15-10-2004, 07:56 PM
wicked mate cheers, unfortunantly not there on the thursday cus would have loved to have gone Electric City.

Will find out where the good record shops are nearer the time, sure we will have fun whatever!!

Tony
15-10-2004, 08:03 PM
talk to mr sunil
;)

jock
22-10-2004, 10:33 PM
Well all booked now, pretty expensive to stay over there but well looking forward to it.

Anyone that can tell us good places to go, good shops and bars/clubs will be good!! :)

neko
22-10-2004, 10:45 PM
have a good time jock :cool:
think lenny dee's on tonight but thats obviously no good to ya :lol:

darkmockeray
23-10-2004, 12:48 PM
have a good time jock :cool:
think lenny dee's on tonight but thats obviously no good to ya :lol:

no lenny dee is not on till next sat 30th october, manu le malin and the horrorist are on tonight :twisted: chris liberator is playin the wed 10th nov and julian is playin with us on sat 20th............

dont think this is much use to ya though.......

Sunil
23-10-2004, 01:02 PM
no lenny dee is not on till next sat 30th october, manu le malin and the horrorist are on tonight :twisted: .......

.. and the DJ Producer. Looks like Manu can't make it now :cry:
I'll be filling in from 12-1. Then Horrorist and Producer :twisted: :rambo:

jock
23-10-2004, 01:02 PM
lol yeah all these dates, none of which we can go to.

To be honest I am not expecting there to be a big night on that weekend with it being ILT etc, but just some cool places to go to would be nice!

Sunil
23-10-2004, 01:07 PM
lol yeah all these dates, none of which we can go to.

To be honest I am not expecting there to be a big night on that weekend with it being ILT etc, but just some cool places to go to would be nice!

There's not loads on that weekend to be honest. Will you be over on the Thursday or Friday?

darkmockeray
23-10-2004, 03:12 PM
no lenny dee is not on till next sat 30th october, manu le malin and the horrorist are on tonight :twisted: .......

.. and the DJ Producer. Looks like Manu can't make it now :cry:
I'll be filling in from 12-1. Then Horrorist and Producer :twisted: :rambo:

ahh shit thats bad news - i was really lookin forward to see manu - but hey im sure youll give us the goods - nice one c ya later!!!!!

jock
23-10-2004, 04:08 PM
There's not loads on that weekend to be honest. Will you be over on the Thursday or Friday?

Yeah we are coming across on the friday and staying till the monday.

Fan
26-10-2004, 11:49 PM
u:mack present
Two lone swordsmen (live)
+ Andrew Weatherall
+ alan Oboyle (Decal)
friday 12 november. Temple bar music centre. doors
9pm.
tickets 18 euro from road, selectah and city discs

jock
27-10-2004, 08:52 AM
haha ****ing nice one, should be good if we can make it, cheers!!

jock
10-11-2004, 09:55 PM
so where are the best places to shop/drink/eat/go in dublin then?? we are leaving on friday and cannot wait!!!! :lol:

Frank Dogshit
10-11-2004, 10:10 PM
go in any irish bar id say,always good fun.

278d7e64a374de26f==