PDA

View Full Version : Arse Wenger

Numeric
15-10-2004, 02:32 PM
Apparently Wenger has said that Utd's glory years over (again)...

You have to have repsect for a manager who has won three Premiership titles (two doubles) and turned Arsenal into a strong, flowing attacking force to rival any team in Europe. However, if Arsene really believes Utd are a spent force then he's got another thing comin!! His side travel to Old trafford in just over a week and Sir Alex's boyz will be ready...

Bring it on!!

:rambo:

Traxx
15-10-2004, 02:36 PM
But he is right though :eh:

Esox Lucius
15-10-2004, 02:38 PM
he's a twat but he is right.

Numeric
15-10-2004, 02:41 PM
As if he's right, Utd will come good again, mark my words, biatches!!

:protest:

Esox Lucius
15-10-2004, 02:50 PM
ok son and then you woke up and realised you were dreaming :lol: ;)

Traxx
15-10-2004, 03:07 PM
ok son and then you woke up and realised you were dreaming :lol: ;)

dreaming of a threesome between him, ronaldo & fergie probably :dontevengothere: :lol:

Esox Lucius
15-10-2004, 03:11 PM
INNIT, VILE MANC :lol: ;)

french_og
15-10-2004, 04:47 PM
Did he actually say that or did you just read The Sun today?

dee
15-10-2004, 05:00 PM
As if he's right, Utd will come good again, mark my words, biatches!!

:protest:

:clap: :clap:

Numeric
15-10-2004, 08:48 PM
Bitter bitter scousers, bitter bitter scousers!!

Did he actually say that or did you just read The Sun today?

Nah man, wouldn't go near that rag, apparently Wenger said it on French TV or somin...

Traxx
16-10-2004, 03:05 AM
He's said it before as well

lukekendall
18-10-2004, 08:36 AM
this is all cack, he said nothing of the sort, i seen him have and interview on sky sports :neutral:

jam
18-10-2004, 05:42 PM
i reckon next year man u will cruise to the title.

Traxx
18-10-2004, 05:49 PM
i reckon next year man u will cruise to the title.

No chance :nono:

Esox Lucius
18-10-2004, 05:51 PM
it defo wont be liverpool :lol:

Traxx
18-10-2004, 05:54 PM
Didnt say it was. Its for arsenal & chelsea to fight over for the foreseeable future im afraid :roll:

Hakka
18-10-2004, 05:56 PM
Just look at the table. It's not hard to work out that Arsenal are having a better time than Man Utd. 49 games unbeaten, 5 points clear at the top and not at all looking like they will lose.

Arsenal were awesome at the weekend. Pires was outstanding.

How did Man Utd do? poorly.

I love football so I enjoy watching top teams play good football. Being a Newcastle fan I have no bias to either Arsenal or Man Utd. It's just so clear this season that Man Utd are struggling to play like they were 4 years ago. Rooney will help them massively, Saha coming back will help them massively. But scoring isn't Man Utds problem, its conceding goals too much...

I think Man Utd have the potential to beat Arsenal, but I think any Premiership team can have there day and cause an upset...

Esox Lucius
18-10-2004, 05:58 PM
i wouldnt write the mancs off just yet, but i think arsenal will dominate for a good few years....as someone else said the mancs have got an amazing team on paper but havent gelled yet, if they do they could be deadly.

Numeric
18-10-2004, 09:35 PM
Ofcourse Utd still have the potential to become Champions again this season. Arsenal maybe lookin hot at the moment but in football everything can change at the drop of a hat and usualy does. Utd have an awesome squad. If they can start functioning as a unit then no team will stand in their path, not even your beloved Arsenal...

Hakka
18-10-2004, 09:46 PM
Ofcourse Utd still have the potential to become Champions again this season. Arsenal maybe lookin hot at the moment but in football everything can change at the drop of a hat and usualy does. Utd have an awesome squad. If they can start functioning as a unit then no team will stand in their path, not even your beloved Arsenal...

oh yeah I'd love them to prove me wrong. I hate one horce races!

Hakka
18-10-2004, 09:46 PM
what the hell is a "horce"?

whoops!

horse I mean.

Traxx
18-10-2004, 10:28 PM

Dont think that you do have a awesome squad anymore mate. Up-front your doing very well in terms of the quality you have. Midfield & defense wise though i dont think you have the strength & depth that you had a few years ago (champs league team & a prem team remember?). When you get injuries in them posistions you aint got the quality to come in & replace who is missing imo.

Numeric
20-10-2004, 10:24 PM

Dont think that you do have a awesome squad anymore mate. Up-front your doing very well in terms of the quality you have. Midfield & defense wise though i dont think you have the strength & depth that you had a few years ago (champs league team & a prem team remember?). When you get injuries in them posistions you aint got the quality to come in & replace who is missing imo.

Perhaps i should have said awesome first-team...

Traxx
20-10-2004, 11:33 PM
when they gel maybe

278d7e64a374de26f==