PDA

View Full Version : alex ferguson

macca
17-10-2004, 01:18 PM
any body seen sky sports this morning an read him wingin about the arsenal game last season what a baby lol i dont think ive ever seen him rattled this much an it feels great cos i hate the scum bag. :clap: arsenal r awesome its simple as that, no 1 comes close to them then in another league 2 every 1 else u av gotta as they say take ya hat off 2 em.

Esox Lucius
17-10-2004, 01:24 PM
I hte the cockney bastards.

dan the acid man
17-10-2004, 01:26 PM
anybody that loves watching good football enjoys watching arsenal, when they play, they really play

Esox Lucius
17-10-2004, 01:26 PM
but they are amazing like, wenger is a tit but he is very talented, I wouldnt write the scum off just yet, well in the league yeah but maybe not the fa cup or europe.

The-last-man
17-10-2004, 06:07 PM
Its good old rudolph back to his mind games again!

I hope arsenal piss all over the manc cunts, and i hope that ashley cole takes shrek out for the season!

Come on you gooners! :lol:

Traxx
17-10-2004, 06:09 PM
man u has lost it & im fukin made up. As for arsenal they are a pleasure to watch :clap:

The-last-man
17-10-2004, 06:14 PM
man u has lost it & im fukin made up. As for arsenal they are a pleasure to watch :clap:

Anybody that doesnt like watching Arsenal are nuts!

There football is amazing.

They are all full of themselves, but they have every right to be! they are ****in awesome!

Traxx
17-10-2004, 06:26 PM
indeedy!

Would be pretty hard not to get slightly big headed when you aint been beaten for what, a year or more?

****in class :clap:

Numeric
17-10-2004, 06:52 PM
Listen to you bunch of d**k riders...

:roll:

The Arsenal players behavior last season at Old Trafford was an absolute f**king disgrace, and they got away with it almost scott free, no wonder Sir Alex is still p**sed off about it. If they were Utd players acting in a similar fashion at Highbury our boyz would have had the book thrown at them, but Arse, ofcourse not. There's a complete conflict if interest when a high ranking club official also holds a high ranking position at the FA. It's f**king ridiculous, one rule for Arse and a different rule for every other club, f**kin disgrace!!

We'll see who's the best team next Sunday...

:rambo:

macca
17-10-2004, 07:00 PM

The Arsenal players behavior last season at Old Trafford was an absolute f**king disgrace, and they got away with it almost scott free, no wonder Sir Alex is still p**sed off about it. If they were Utd players acting in a similar fashion at Highbury our boyz would have had the book thrown at them, but Arse, ofcourse not. There's a complete conflict if interest when a high ranking club official also holds a high ranking position at the FA. It's f**king ridiculous, one rule for Arse and a different rule for every other club, f**kin disgrace!!

nobody cares it was last year **** me get over it u sound like baby without his dummy, ill admit it was a disgrace but get over it man u sayin united dont get away wit anythin :dontevengothere:

Traxx
17-10-2004, 10:54 PM

Dick riders ??????

Oh dear. This is one of the reasons why i fukin hate your lot so much. Thousands of little mini fergies winging there arses off that everyone is against them or crying when fergie moans. Bunch of pussy's :roll:

Cant believe your all still moaning about last season. They had 4 playerrs banned & some hefty fines to pay. You think that if the shoe was on the other foot you would of got more? BOLLOX!!!

Your lot get away with fukin murder at home & have done for a long time so your in no posistion to moan about arsenal getting away with it. Penalties against you there dont exist but you get them for fuk all & fergie only has to look at the referee for there to be 15 minutes of injury time all of a sudden just to make sure you win.

winge, winge, winge :roll:

french_og
18-10-2004, 12:23 AM
Arsenal at present are absolute class and a joy to watch but it is stupid to write Man utd off, they have now on paper a side that can match anyone but they just need time to play together and start gelling like Arsenal are now doing. If anyone is gonna end Arsenal unbeaten run then it is likely that only Man Utd or Chelsea could be the one but personally can't see it hapening next sunday.

Traxx
18-10-2004, 12:53 AM
Nah it will take man u a good while to get back anywhere near the level they were a few years ago, treble season etc. Honestly dont think that they will ever get back what they did then. They have lost that core of players they had when they used to take the piss.

Numeric
18-10-2004, 05:44 PM

Dick riders ??????

Oh dear. This is one of the reasons why i fukin hate your lot so much. Thousands of little mini fergies winging there arses off that everyone is against them or crying when fergie moans. Bunch of pussy's :roll:

Cant believe your all still moaning about last season. They had 4 playerrs banned & some hefty fines to pay. You think that if the shoe was on the other foot you would of got more? BOLLOX!!!

Your lot get away with fukin murder at home & have done for a long time so your in no posistion to moan about arsenal getting away with it. Penalties against you there dont exist but you get them for fuk all & fergie only has to look at the referee for there to be 15 minutes of injury time all of a sudden just to make sure you win.

winge, winge, winge :roll:

The bans and fines handed out to the Arsneal players for their actions at Old Trafford last season were laughable and comparable to a slap on the wrist. And too f*ckin right if the situation was reversed the Utd players would have been dished out far more severe punishments. I grant you, in the past Utd may have gotten away with the odd discrepancy. But these few occurances have been blown out of proportion by people such as yourself who are jealous of Sir Alex's and Utd's acheivements over the past decade...

Last season is done with as far as i'm concerned and in the past, but Sir Alex has every right to be p**sed off with the way the FA handled Arsenal's punishment for their actions at Old Trafford...

Traxx
18-10-2004, 05:47 PM
Blah blah blah yours get away with fukin murder :roll:

Esox Lucius
18-10-2004, 05:49 PM
[moaning kopite mode]Blah blah blah yours get away with fukin murder :roll:[/moaning kopite mode]

:roll: that alkl you kopites do say 'blah blah blah'

The-last-man
18-10-2004, 05:51 PM
Gotta agree with Traxx here, Manure get away with everything!

Look @ ferdinand for example, he should of got a 2 year ban, but got 8 months!

****in coke head.

And when was the last time somebody got a penalty at the theatre of cocks?

Traxx
18-10-2004, 05:51 PM
Blah blah = its boring, heard it all before etc.

The amount of times you & last man stick up for mancs as well is worrying. Just goes to prove my point...

Manc scum - blue scum = the same thing :roll:

Esox Lucius
18-10-2004, 05:53 PM
Im sticking up for no mancs, im just having a go at you lot :roll: ;)

Traxx
18-10-2004, 05:56 PM
hmmm i believe ya :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==