PDA

View Full Version : THE new HACKER-AMAZing

OriginalTechnobastard
19-10-2004, 03:26 PM
Ladies and gentelmen

The new hacker CD

Sound like a classic.

www.goodlife-ozone.com - Check the samples and shift the copies.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: : :notworthy:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

eyes without a face
19-10-2004, 03:43 PM
really really impressive stuff

superb, roll on Voodoo vs atomic Jam!

Frank Dogshit
19-10-2004, 03:49 PM
illl 2nd that notion.

cant wait to see him,last time i saw him was yonks ago.

eyes without a face
19-10-2004, 03:53 PM
i saw him not too long ago at Bugged Out in Northampton, he was good but played alot more electro/house than techno

Frank Dogshit
19-10-2004, 03:55 PM
hes doin 2 sets though aint he?so he can keep that electro nonsense upstairs.. :lol:

really diggin his and Kikos remix of Fixmers-Freefall at the moment

Mindful
19-10-2004, 03:59 PM
thats some good sh*t no?

OriginalTechnobastard
19-10-2004, 04:04 PM
hes doin 2 sets though aint he?so he can keep that electro nonsense upstairs.. :lol:

I like both of kinds of sets. Whether or techno-electro or electro-house, its great tunes that matter. Isn`t an oxymoron where you talked about electro non-sense, then mention kiko next :doh:

ANYhow that album is a scorcher. ANd that is all you need ;) .

(what both sets? is it voodoo at 30th? He`s playing club 333 at 29th of October. Last time I heard him was there with Oxia where Oxia played more of a Techno set then Hacker. The Hacker played more Electro. Great sets and nice guys.)

OriginalTechnobastard
19-10-2004, 04:06 PM
thats some good sh*t no?

You know, thats exactly the same line I was thinking listening to those tunes.

Frank Dogshit
19-10-2004, 04:17 PM

I like both of kinds of sets. Whether or techno-electro or electro-house, its great tunes that matter. Isn`t an oxymoron where you talked about electro non-sense, then mention kiko next :doh:

i actually am a big fan of electro,i was takin the piss when i called it nonsense. nice to see you try and get a sly dig in though! :lol:

OriginalTechnobastard
19-10-2004, 04:26 PM

i actually am a big fan of electro,i was takin the piss when i called it nonsense. nice to see you try and get a sly dig in though! :lol:

:doh:

Shit! That album is even beyond my expectation of the MEN :love: . OEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY

Bugger
19-10-2004, 05:24 PM
The Hacker is doing both an electro set and a techno set at Voodoo in different rooms.

OriginalTechnobastard
19-10-2004, 07:01 PM
BLOODY GOOSE BUMPS.

OriginalTechnobastard
20-10-2004, 03:48 PM
There is just bangers and hits with this album. Now thats how you make a tune and an album. BRUTALIST

CLUBS WILL BE SHAKİNG. You guys wait for January as well.

OriginalTechnobastard
03-11-2004, 09:19 PM
Gamma you were saying :eh:

MARKEG
03-11-2004, 09:37 PM
this is such a car album too. you must play this in the car at night :clap: :clap:

OriginalTechnobastard
03-11-2004, 10:33 PM
yeah but it probably have to be bad ass car with huge speakers

Play it everywhere :clap:

GAMMA303
03-11-2004, 11:53 PM
Im on it thanks for the heads up fellas!

i really dug that one track i heard and wanted more.

thinkin i asked the right folks :clap: ;)

JE:5
04-11-2004, 02:04 AM
Not too keen on this one i'm afraid, I much prefer the Melodies En Sous-sol album, there's a couple of evil tracks on that one..

OriginalTechnobastard
07-11-2004, 08:49 PM
Well when I heard it, I really couldn`t see anyone who can not like the album but there you go. I thought you could find or two no matter what kind of dance or electronic music you are into. That album is fantastic and the album of the year and classic and :clap: and :love:. Listen to it ten years or twenty years, I think it will still sound great.
No way is he trance though. I don`t know where did you get that :eh:

PS Mark I can`t find the review :neutral:

Sunil
09-11-2004, 11:06 AM
Not too keen on this one i'm afraid, I much prefer the Melodies En Sous-sol album, there's a couple of evil tracks on that one..

I agree with you there too. I thought some of these tracks were good but after listening a second time I realised it just wasn't as good as other stuff I've heard by him. "Melodies En Sous Sol" is the real killer by The Hacker. Seek it out people, it's still being pressed.

OriginalTechnobastard
10-11-2004, 12:05 PM
listenning to the album the second time,

was that the sample or the whole album?

Still disagree with you regardless :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==