PDA

View Full Version : robert natus

FUSION
19-10-2004, 05:54 PM
we thinking of booking him in the next couple of months but its gunna cost a fortune so just wanted to see if people have seen him play and would recommend him (ive heard live mixes which are vvvvv good)?? , would people outside of leeds be prepared to travel over here to see him ??? (we know fat collective techno warriors will :clap: )........ also can anyone remember when he last played in the uk????............ any comments well appriciated

MangaFish
19-10-2004, 08:55 PM
i might be tempted as i'm a fan of his productions. but it really depends on how much notice i have as money is very tight at the moment :evil:

Frank Dogshit
19-10-2004, 09:02 PM
dont think hes ever played in the uk before...

Frank Dogshit
19-10-2004, 09:04 PM
like a lot of this brand of djs....Locked was the 1st UK club to secure DJ Amoks services and I think this is Sven Wittekinds 1st outing in the UK at the next locked.

DJ Corbzy
19-10-2004, 09:14 PM
Leeds is quite far from me for sure, but I would LOVE to see Natus.

Stella Boy
19-10-2004, 10:21 PM
It's a tricky one putting on new names, even if they are sh*t hot. Not everyone dj's so they may not have heard of the guy and they might not know what to expect, skillz wise. It's gonna be down to quality promotion, timing with other techno nights in Leeds (there's some big nights leading up to NYE ) and whether the students are still kicking about.
As a promotor though, it's your call. Book the guy and see what happens, it's only money ;)

FUSION
19-10-2004, 10:36 PM
like a lot of this brand of djs....Locked was the 1st UK club to secure DJ Amoks services and I think this is Sven Wittekinds 1st outing in the UK at the next locked.

yup they were and we wanted em both too but locked pipped us to the post thats why we turned towards natus........

gary_human
20-10-2004, 12:43 AM
I would be interested but Leeds is a hell of a long way from down south :cry: Be about a 4hr journey - oooooh!!!

Ive not heard him but if his tracks are anything to go on . . . . ?

Good luck :clap:

FUSION
20-10-2004, 10:27 PM
i rekon we defo gunna go with this ,,,, gunna be friday the 17th of december, paul innercity / darkside is coming to play as well the booking form is ready to be signed so does anyone know of anything else techno related going on in the north (or any massive parties down south),,,, as we seriously dont want to clash with anything :clap: :clap: :clap:

Frank Dogshit
20-10-2004, 10:39 PM
sounds like a nice xmas night out that.

278d7e64a374de26f==