PDA

View Full Version : Techno nights in the uk ?

Fordy
19-10-2004, 10:46 PM
I just need to be getting to more techno nights, I know what goes on in birmingham but im not sure what is going on furthur north, manchester, liverpool, leeds and around the midlands.

What are the best nights around the uk atm in your opinion ?

Cheers

FUSION
19-10-2004, 10:49 PM
if you looking at leeds mate get down to fusion (euphonic) every third friday got jeff amadeus from squat at the next one :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Frank Dogshit
19-10-2004, 10:50 PM
Locked,Manchester
Voodoo,Liverpool
Darkside,Leeds

check them out and you wont go far wrong!

Fordy
19-10-2004, 10:56 PM
Cool sounds good! Have fusion, darkside and locked got websites ?

Going to Voodoo on the 30th first time for voodoo :twisted:

When you gotta travel abit gotta do some planning and blaggin to get peeps to go etc so wanna check out whats coming up ;)

Frank Dogshit
19-10-2004, 11:00 PM
Voodoo will be awesome mate,well worth your travel! Feel free to say hello if you see us there.

Fordy
19-10-2004, 11:05 PM
Yeah looking forward to it mate. I'll look out for a purple blob thing with blue hair then geez ;)

Stella Boy
19-10-2004, 11:07 PM

When you gotta travel abit gotta do some planning and blaggin to get peeps to go etc so wanna check out whats coming up ;)

Darkside website will be up by the end of the month. Coming up at darkside we'll have Marco Carola, Basic Channel LIVE, Daniel Bell, Adam Beyer, DJ T-100 to name but a few.

Frank Dogshit
19-10-2004, 11:07 PM
Yeah looking forward to it mate. I'll look out for a purple blob thing with blue hair then geez ;)

haha....good lad.

Fordy
19-10-2004, 11:09 PM

Darkside website will be up by the end of the month. Coming up at darkside we'll have Marco Carola, Basic Channel LIVE, Daniel Bell, Adam Beyer, DJ T-100 to name but a few.

Cool, fcuking get in, up coming names look wicked :clap:

Jack
19-10-2004, 11:13 PM
U-like soundsystem do nights in Ludlow / Shropshire, so close to you. Have had Mark And Chris lib etc play. Been going 3 years and do free parties in shropshire in woods etc.
Next is 17th of december got decor from matrix project but will just be friends and guest no big names, only goes till 1 but is all that is possible in Ludlow.
But very nice close vibe and always sells out. Mark did in about 15 mins!!!!! was only 200 capacity next event is 300.

Laterz

Jack

Fordy
19-10-2004, 11:17 PM
U-like soundsystem do nights in Ludlow / Shropshire, so close to you. Have had Mark And Chris lib etc play. Been going 3 years and do free parties in shropshire in woods etc.
Next is 17th of december got decor from matrix project but will just be friends and guest no big names, only goes till 1 but is all that is possible in Ludlow.
But very nice close vibe and always sells out. Mark did in about 15 mins!!!!! was only 200 capacity next event is 300.

Laterz

Jack

Cool mate, ive heard good things. Im mates with people in ludlow that know the peeps that run it etc I think, you prob know em.

Ludlow is fcuking crazy, love it ;)

Stella Boy
19-10-2004, 11:20 PM

Cool, flippin get in, up coming names look wicked :clap:

Just give me a shout when you wanna pay a visit. ;)

Fordy
19-10-2004, 11:21 PM

Cool, flippin get in, up coming names look wicked :clap:

Just give me a shout when you wanna pay a visit. ;)

Ok geez, will do.

Jack
19-10-2004, 11:24 PM
That was aquick reply..
Me and a few others do most of the work but is a big group. i love it thou..
Should come down for xmas party 17th dec is fancy dress will be comedy, pics from last fancy dress are on www.partypeople.com its linked to men@work site but is being split soon i think. is 31/7 ulike in pictures gallery.

fatcollective
19-10-2004, 11:58 PM
check out - "Compressed" in North Wales...always a wikid atmosphere and the music policy is top (hard, funky, clubby techno). DAVE the Drummer is there on 20th November. more info @ www.compressed.info ;)

Mindful
19-10-2004, 11:58 PM
Locked,Manchester
Voodoo,Liverpool
Darkside,Leeds

check them out and you wont go far wrong!

nuff said!!

Traxx
20-10-2004, 12:38 AM

sounding good stella boy :cool:

20-10-2004, 11:39 AM
http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=24285

278d7e64a374de26f==