PDA

View Full Version : creativity

yorkie
20-10-2004, 09:19 AM
just a thought for the day...

who else on the board here finds that they feel most creative at presicely the wrong moments....?

for me, i get a sudden burst of creativity after i have turned my computer off and am lying in bed ready to go to sleep... which means that i can't be arsed to get out of bed and do anything about it. I think to myself .. "right, ill remember that little rhythm etc for in the morning.." big mistake... u never can remember it :doh: even if u've wrote it down (double :doh: .!)

hiroprotagonist
20-10-2004, 11:09 AM
the worst is when im on my motorcycle coming home from work and come up with a good idea. i have to hum it to myself until i get home.
even worse is being without anything to write music with for 6 months and having good ideas everyday!!

DJZeMigL
20-10-2004, 11:47 AM
get a dictafone, ler how 2 humm in time and tunned! lol ;)

Z

G-whizz
20-10-2004, 11:58 AM
just a thought for the day...

who else on the board here finds that they feel most creative at presicely the wrong moments....?

for me, i get a sudden burst of creativity after i have turned my computer off and am lying in bed ready to go to sleep... which means that i can't be arsed to get out of bed and do anything about it. I think to myself .. "right, ill remember that little rhythm etc for in the morning.." big mistake... u never can remember it :doh: even if u've wrote it down (double :doh: .!)

Yep I get that all the time !
its usualy because you are relaxed when in bed .... maybe you should take a nap before you start writing ;) :lol:

Evil G
20-10-2004, 04:44 PM
always happens to me when i've got to leave for work. :rambo:

yorkie
20-10-2004, 04:55 PM

Z

bloody good idea that Z!! :clap:

i can just imagine sum random msg that i left to myself...

"erm... it goes like plinky plonk plonk plonk de-donk... but wiv more acid....!" :crackup:

John Ferraris
22-10-2004, 02:24 PM
"erm... it goes like plinky plonk plonk plonk de-donk... but wiv more acid....!" :crackup:

In between 'hilarious' wind-up messages left my my mates :lol:

Chazbloke
22-10-2004, 03:30 PM

Z

or the voice recorder on a mobile phone ;) mine has been mumbled into many times whilst drifting off to sleep :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==