PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with installing Motu PCI-424!

DJZeMigL
20-10-2004, 04:47 PM
Ok ppl here's the deal,

I have tryed installing one of these babeys on a friends PC running 98se (yes he needs this OS for now so he can't install XP just yet!!!)

We run the normal driver install, powerdown, reboot, powerdown, open case install PCI, power up...

1st prob - windows shows no sign of finding the PCI slot, as it does not ask for an instalation/ driver/ nothing... We have tryed 4 dofferent PCI slots! :(

2nd - Prob none of the 3 progs (cue mix, smpte, etc..) runs, although this is understandable if Win does not find the PCI.

3rd on the "little" book called Manual :P they mentioned a Setup Wizard, which I can not find on the CD that came with the box!! I have looked at Motu's site but 2 no avail has they only say that I should use this 2 help install the card, but I have no way 2 download the director movie!!!

This is quite urgent So if any of u guys can help please reply by email to these emails pleeeeeeeeease... even if it is a link 2 download such file!!!

djzemigl@mk2zone.com and antoniotriste@hotmail.com.

Cheers,

Z

DJZeMigL
21-10-2004, 11:57 AM
any1 know where I can find a list of incompatible devices/ chipsets, etc... with this card????

Z

DJZeMigL
21-10-2004, 08:05 PM
4 future reference...

The PC has 6 PCI slots, tryed the 5th yesterday and it seems 2 work just fine & dandy... gonna give it another run and some tests.. if this fails I'll post the report here again!

Z

278d7e64a374de26f==