PDA

View Full Version : hardcore techno mix online

serox
21-10-2004, 09:52 AM
hardcore techno mix online. i dont have the track listing as im too lazy:)

slow bpm hard techno mix, not schranz! most the records are from the label PCP, some of the best tracks from the label i think. COLD RUSH also, sub label to PCP. some of marc acardipanes best work. music for the future. if there is a track you would like to know the name of tell me the time stamp and i will let you know.

http://www.squatjuice.com/mp3/serox%20techno/serox_-_hardcore-techno_oct-2004001.mp3

massplanck
22-10-2004, 03:47 PM
Thanks... getting this now. :twisted:

Esox Lucius
22-10-2004, 04:41 PM
very nice mate, right up my street :cool:

serox
22-10-2004, 05:09 PM
cool nice
was beginning to think every one on here only listens to boring loop techno. sup with you lot, i thought some of you liked it dark n hard. like i said, the mix is not fast BPM, just hard.

22-10-2004, 07:18 PM
cool nice
was beginning to think every one on here only listens to boring loop techno. sup with you lot, i thought some of you liked it dark n hard. like i said, the mix is not fast BPM, just hard.

Well if this is not boring loop techno as you call it, then I will have a listen. I find it very disapointing that the majority of the sets up for grabs here are just that.... Theres better techno out there then drum track dj tool techno. Most don't realize that apparently.

I pulled down one of your other mixes last night. Not my thing really and since I don't have any constructive critisizm(sp..oops) to offer thats all I can say.

serox
26-10-2004, 09:46 AM
cool nice

Well if this is not boring loop techno as you call it, then I will have a listen. I find it very disapointing that the majority of the sets up for grabs here are just that.... Theres better techno out there then drum track dj tool techno. Most don't realize that apparently.

I pulled down one of your other mixes last night. Not my thing really and since I don't have any constructive critisizm(sp..oops) to offer thats all I can say.

yeh cool which one? was it boring loop techno? i play them kind of records some times, but not my kinda thing either.

hope u like this set anyway, it is not looped techno. real fun to mix:)

278d7e64a374de26f==