PDA

View Full Version : Germany - Triebwerk 20.11.04 DJ Murphy/Definition/Brazil

Kube 72
21-10-2004, 12:00 PM
20.11.04 @ Triebwerk/Dresden/ Germany

DJ Murphy (Definition Rec. / Sâo Paulo – Brazil)
DJ Kube 72 (TRIEBWERK / Midnightbeats / London)
Substone (Triebwerk / Asyncron / Dresden)
Riclass jr. aka Rick Geros (TRIEBWERK / Dresden)

Plan-E - live (Definition Rec. / Hannover)

6 Euro before Midnight

DJ Murphy - Brazil

as sao paulo proves to be the main city in south america for underground dance music, definition records welcomes a producer hailing from this city, who is also acclaimed as the most technically skilled current techno dj to emerge from brazil. this guy headlines the main techno raves in sao paulo and everyone who has a chance to listen to his devastating legendary trademark mixes understands why he is one of the most in demand djs in brazil - don´t be surprised to see how he expresses his perfect skills on three or four decks. if you´ve never seen a technohead doing the mixing, tricks and scratches in an astonishing level of quality comparable to the likes of dave clarke, cristian varela and space djz, you haven´t heard dj murphy spinning yet. along with his mates ana and david (kne´deep´s pet duo), he takes up residence on fridays at a lôca, a very good reference club in sao paulo. also had a chance to be the only dj from latin america spinning at the 2001 world electronic music festival, in canada; people loved his mix, which led him to do an extra three-hours presentation on the day after.

"when i saw murphy playing yesterday i thought i should retire myself. go back to school, play with my mixer in my room again..... i don´t know how to play. murphy is the future of techno. i don´t know how the world has never discovered a guy like this" ben long

www.triebwerk-dresden.de

http://www.triebwerk-dresden.de/flyer/041120.jpg

278d7e64a374de26f==