Probe Records
X Fade Records

Traxx
21-10-2004, 05:43 PM
No techno then?

oldbugger
21-10-2004, 05:55 PM
oooooooooooooooh how i miss the bugged out forum :lol:

suprise suprise...what a pile of absolute shite (again)
bugged out should do us all a favour and pack all this in :lol:

nowhere near as much fun though slaggin them off for their lack of decent house and techno unless its on their own board :doh:

sorry brendan....you know i couldn't resist it ;)

Great name for erol in the brackets next to his name..
shock horror :shock: no jo jo the freak or ivan smeghead though.

think i'll give this a miss ;) anyhow i heard erol want to kick my teeth in.

eyes without a face
21-10-2004, 06:06 PM
fair play to longy but yes indeedy they are SHITE lineups

wont get me going im afraid

Frank Dogshit
21-10-2004, 06:09 PM
i hate mylo

neko
21-10-2004, 07:38 PM
positive comments there indeed.

i can help but compare bugged out to voodoo.
both clubs in their day were places you went to hear underground techno, and both clubs were very successful and had loyal followers.
both are experiencing revivals at the minute, but whereas voodoo are going with the old policy of underground techno, bugged out are going with the current trend of electroclash, or whatever the **** its called these days.
bugged out seem to be attracting nothing but criticism for this, yet the revival of voodoo has attracted nothing but positive views as far as i can see.
it would be indeed interesting to compare the numbers for these nights, both of which are at the same venue. but then again would bugged out really give a shit that its not as successful in liverpool these days?
after all, it seems to be a very successful venture at the end. seems such a pity that money seems to be the driving force for bugged out. its obvious they dont give a shit about the people who've put them where they are today :neutral:

oldbugger
21-10-2004, 07:43 PM
positive comments there indeed.

i can help but compare bugged out to voodoo.
both clubs in their day were places you went to hear underground techno, and both clubs were very successful and had loyal followers.
both are experiencing revivals at the minute, but whereas voodoo are going with the old policy of underground techno, bugged out are going with the current trend of electroclash, or whatever the **** its called these days.
bugged out seem to be attracting nothing but criticism for this, yet the revival of voodoo has attracted nothing but positive views as far as i can see.
it would be indeed interesting to compare the numbers for these nights, both of which are at the same venue. but then again would bugged out really give a shit that its not as successful in liverpool these days?
after all, it seems to be a very successful venture at the end. seems such a pity that money seems to be the driving force for bugged out. its obvious they dont give a shit about the people who've put them where they are today :neutral:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

spot on that..

I decided ages ago now that bugged out can kiss my arse. You summed it up prettty well there kitten.

If they actually bothered to read up on peoples views (even on their old forum) they would reaslise what the people who supported them through the years wanted.. and it aint your shite that they are booking at the moment..

Ah well..RIP the good ol' bugged out days.

Traxx
21-10-2004, 11:08 PM
The "good old days" were seriously good :cool:

Bugger
22-10-2004, 11:08 AM
seriously :!:

OriginalTechnobastard
23-10-2004, 03:21 PM
Great name for erol in the brackets next to his name..
shock horror :shock: no jo jo the freak or ivan smeghead though.

think i'll give this a miss ;) anyhow i heard erol want to kick my teeth in.[/quote]

:lol:

You mean Kerol, right? Go on, you know you can take that lilly :rambo: .

278d7e64a374de26f==