PDA

View Full Version : New Acid House track - Late Night Sessions

acidchild
21-10-2004, 07:41 PM
I did this the other morning at like 4:30am. Just on a whim=o]
Late Night Sessions (http://www.computer-controlled.com/computer%20controlled/Music/Computer_Controlled-Late_Night_Session.mp3)
Hope you enjoy.

thetonewrecka
21-10-2004, 09:42 PM
Often my favorite time to work..the tired, "shutting down daytime reality" effect is perfect.

downloading..thanks.

Mindful
21-10-2004, 10:02 PM
that was a sweet track mate im not at home so i couldnt have it on too loud but it sounded pretty good had a nice tempo i was locked into the groove.
I bet it sounds better at 4 in the morning stoned!

acidchild
23-10-2004, 04:19 AM
I dunno..i wasn't stoned when i made it=o] Heh.

fatcollective
23-10-2004, 11:42 PM
ok mate, really good production as always (i have heard some of ya other tracks)....to me its too old skool...im not dissing the track , because its wikid...i just like it harder, faster and more up to date. but thats just me... i would like to say though that your production and the overall sound is excellent :clap:

acidchild
23-10-2004, 11:49 PM
Hey thanks!!! It was meant to sound old school=o] I hoped it would anyway, heh. Glad you enjoyed it. I tell ya what...this new mixer really helps alot with having a much better sound. This whole time i though my sound card was going bad, here it was the mixer the whole time. The outputs were going bad. Now all i need are some new moniters!

278d7e64a374de26f==