PDA

View Full Version : Some questions about your local clubs !

vadz
22-10-2004, 02:11 PM
Me +2 more friends gonna set up a club here, in Taganrog, Russia. no more i will tell, but i wish you could look at some of these questions and drop a line. so you could really help us in this risky life-turning affair. Our capacity gonna be 100-150 people, everyday open, 2 big parties a months, dayly working as a bar/snack place for students. so these questions are about the clubs of such type - intimate, interesting, conceptual, or just small bars with disco-alcoholisc music is supposed to be a bit cheese on some days and real techno / whatever good danceable with trust-the-dj formula on parties / weekends.

1. What's the reason for people to go to such clubs - dring/dance/meet friends/catch a sex-partner?
2. How much people a club collects on a single non-party day (monday to thursday)?
3. How much people a club collects on a party?
4. Do they invite big DJ-names on a party to such clubs - does it make profit?
5. How long do such clubs live and why are they closing?
6. How much invesments for such a club should be. what you think?

...and
7. How much money a single person in common lefts at a bar durian a single party-day?

please try to answer in numerical order
thanks forwards.

(sorry mods for possible posting in wrong forum ...)

eyes without a face
23-10-2004, 05:25 PM
i think u should do alot more research before u open a club dude if you have to come here posting these questions... you should get alot more involved in ur local scene and then work out what will work and what wont

its not good asking us over here in England as u are based in Russia and im sure things are alot different

vadz
24-10-2004, 01:59 PM
its not good asking us over here in England as u are based in Russia and im sure things are alot different

hehe.. actually, we have already made marketing research over here... that's why i ask people on this forum what's it up in your place.. .;)

278d7e64a374de26f==