PDA

View Full Version : hahahahahahah have that you bunch of babies

Esox Lucius
24-10-2004, 06:13 PM
hahahaha **** off arsenal, 50 unbeaten my arse hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: arsehole wenger you are a cunt :lol:

dee
24-10-2004, 06:27 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

united we love u :love: :love: :love: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

dee
24-10-2004, 06:31 PM
http://images.absolutenow.com/postertn/Ruud_Van_Nistelrooy/10097951.jpg

dan the acid man
24-10-2004, 07:06 PM
damn :twisted: :rambo:

Traxx
24-10-2004, 07:29 PM
lucky manc bastards :roll:

Esox Lucius
24-10-2004, 07:48 PM
hahaha it was funny seeing them pricks lose their head & get proper wound up :lol: :clap: well done scum utd :clap:

dee
24-10-2004, 08:25 PM
lucky manc bastards :roll:

how were we lucky , we were better than them :lol:

i told u traxx my boy it was written :cool: :lol:

should av put a bet on :shock:

basslinejunkie
24-10-2004, 08:36 PM
was a fu*kin joke they batterd u,then the ref does you a favour (as always) and gives you a pen that never,ever,was.

DIVING MANC CUNTS :evil:

:lol:

Frank Dogshit
24-10-2004, 08:49 PM
i fukin hate man united.

arsenal will still piss the league tho,no question.

united cant even blackburn/middlesboro/bolton.

Esox Lucius
24-10-2004, 08:54 PM
you should go to my local lads, it's only £1.50 for a pint of bitter(ness)

:lol: :lol:

Traxx
24-10-2004, 08:56 PM
was a fu*kin joke they batterd u,then the ref does you a favour (as always) and gives you a pen that never,ever,was.

Thats how you are lucky manc bastards dee. The amount of times referee's win you games at home is stupid + rio should of gone.

scumbags :dontevengothere:

Esox Lucius
24-10-2004, 09:01 PM
arse-nal are cheating bastards though and hot headed wankers, united won fair & square whether you like it or not, it was defo a peno & they played well....i would rather see them win than them gooner gypo drama queens anyday of the week..your just a team full of frogs haha

cue - "closet manc" etc etc ;) :lol:

Traxx
24-10-2004, 09:04 PM
cue - "closet manc" etc etc ;) :lol:

manc bastard ;) :lol:

Esox Lucius
24-10-2004, 09:05 PM
nah i just despise arsenal ;)

Traxx
24-10-2004, 09:56 PM
I believe ya :lol:

dee
24-10-2004, 11:01 PM

we got batterd but , still one :hmm:

last time i checked winning 2-0 wasn't getting batterd

kopites :roll: who needs em :lol:

dee
24-10-2004, 11:04 PM
http://picsrv.manutd.com/fif=/manu/img_10_8230.fpx&obj=iip,1.0&wid=245&hei=118&rgn=0, 0,0,0&cvt=jpeg

Traxx
24-10-2004, 11:10 PM
That was never a penalty & rio should of gone but the rules dont seem to count at old trafford.

dee
24-10-2004, 11:14 PM
That was never a penalty & rio should of gone but the rules dont seem to count at old trafford.

next your gonna say rooney was offside :roll:

a wins a win , we stopped the unstopable(cant spell)

credit where credits du :clap:

Traxx
24-10-2004, 11:16 PM
Certainly all credit to your 12th man the referee. He's won you yet another game :roll:

dee
24-10-2004, 11:20 PM
Certainly all credit to your 12th man the referee. He's won you yet another game :roll:

thats wat fergie pays him for mate :lol:

Numeric
24-10-2004, 11:26 PM
Who the f**k are Arsenal, who the f**k are Arsenal?!!?

:clap:

Listen to you bitter Kopites, you whine on like the Arse have never had a contentious refereeing decision go in their favour, they're the worst for it!! Wenger and Vierra are full of s**t. Utd may have gotten away with a few things today, but it's swings and roundabouts, Arsenal got what they deserved...

50 Unbeaten, you're havin a laugh, 50 unbeaten, you're havin a laugh!!

Numeric
24-10-2004, 11:29 PM
Who the f**k are Arsenal, who the f**k are Arsenal?!!?

:clap:

Listen to you bitter Kopites, you whine on like the Arse have never had a contentious refereeing decision go in their favour, they're the worst for it!! Wenger and Vierra are full of s**t. Utd may have gotten away with a few things today, but it's swings and roundabouts, Arsenal got what they deserved...

50 Unbeaten, you're havin a laugh, 50 unbeaten, you're havin a laugh!!

Traxx
24-10-2004, 11:31 PM

thats wat fergie pays him for mate :lol:

It wouldnt surprise me :lol:

french_og
24-10-2004, 11:40 PM
The Mancs won fair and sqare. Ok Rooney dived for the penalty but Ashley Cole brought down Ronaldo for a defonate one so it evened itself out.

On the day Arsenals best players went missing- Henry and Berkamp espeically had quiet games.

It makes the league a little more interesting now anyway.

Ashley
25-10-2004, 12:20 AM
What was the final score i missed the highlights :rambo:

Hakka
25-10-2004, 06:02 AM
What was the final score i missed the highlights :rambo:

2 - 0 to Utd.

Only saw the highlights but some of the football played was amazing to watch.

Good shit.

lukekendall
25-10-2004, 08:26 AM
haha

arsenal finaly lose :lol:

as for all these mancs thinking there all this they are still only 5th :lol: :lol:

Long way to go ;)

The-last-man
25-10-2004, 10:14 AM
Cheating bastards. Rooney you fat cunt, get up of the floor :rambo:

Never mind, arsenal will still piss the league ;)

Esox Lucius
25-10-2004, 10:16 AM
yeah looking back there was no contact on rooney.

Traxx
25-10-2004, 01:13 PM
Exactly. Cheating manc bastards :roll:
Arsenal were robbed.

dee
25-10-2004, 02:26 PM
who ****ing cares man utd 2-0 arsenal
no one can change that END OF STORY

LETS STOP THIS SHIT , JUST FOR ONE DAY

:crackup: :headache: :headache: :headache:

Traxx
25-10-2004, 02:53 PM
I don’t hide the fact that i cant stand man u but that doesn’t mean im just saying your cheating bastards just for the sake of saying it against your lot, far from it. It does however wind me up when you clearly get away with murder at home, game after game, especially when that prick of a ref is in charge. :roll:

If i had though that you had won the game fair & square then i wouldn’t have anything to say but I don’t think you did & a lot of people would agree no matter what you say. Yes you won the game & nothing can be done about that now but its the way in which you won that’s the problem.

The-last-man
25-10-2004, 03:02 PM
I don’t hide the fact that i cant stand man u but that doesn’t mean im just saying your cheating bastards just for the sake of saying it against your lot, far from it. It does however wind me up when you clearly get away with murder at home, game after game, especially when that prick of a ref is in charge. :roll:

If i had though that you had won the game fair & square then i wouldn’t have anything to say but I don’t think you did & a lot of people would agree no matter what you say. Yes you won the game & nothing can be done about that now but its the way in which you won that’s the problem.

Regardless of whats said, utd could get away with murder @ OT, and its a disgrace.

Fair play to them on getting the win, but doing it in that way?!?!? I'll bet the mancs are proud :roll:

Esox Lucius
25-10-2004, 03:10 PM
change the record lads :roll:

macca
25-10-2004, 03:16 PM
change the record lads im a secret scum bag :roll:

Traxx
25-10-2004, 03:17 PM

You call yourself a blue???? :eh:

Bet youve got man u wall paper in your room aint ya? :lol:

Esox Lucius
25-10-2004, 03:31 PM
I'm fed up of people moaning whenever arsenal & utd play, it carries on for weeks :roll: united won, get over it.

Esox Lucius
25-10-2004, 03:32 PM

if i was a scumbag i would support liverpool :roll:

DJ RE:HAB
25-10-2004, 03:36 PM

How about the record that does'nt blow up Man Utd Ass all the time......

No shit, you would think the record was stuck, by the amount of times. people on this board stick up for the scum... :nono: ...

It does'nt surprise me really as ive always said Everton fans are united supporters in disguise. There as arrogant as them...

But you cant blame them after all for wanting utd to win, as after all, there is a clause in Rooneys contract that states everytime the utd scum win the league Everton will receive a nice phatt pay out ££££££......

:roll: Interesting :roll:

So i understand why you want them to win lads.....

Coz after all money speaks more than loyalty and pride/respect and what is right @ Everton FC.
If you dont know what am talkin about ask a certain Mr Rooney... He'll tell ya.

If you cant see that yesterdays game was a farce your as blind as that referee... Why cant you just admit it...

Its times like these we should all come together and realise what happens in that ground they call the theatre of dreams....

It should be re-named to "THEATRE OF CHEATS"

:evil:

macca
25-10-2004, 03:37 PM

if i was a scumbag i would support liverpool :roll:

:sleeping:

Esox Lucius
25-10-2004, 03:45 PM
wow and your post was very interesting & original wasnt it :roll:

Esox Lucius
25-10-2004, 03:45 PM
bitter kopites thats all you are :roll:

25-10-2004, 03:47 PM
:evil:

Esox Lucius
25-10-2004, 03:49 PM
maybe if you payed as much attention to your own team & got behind them you would be up there with united & arsenal :roll:

25-10-2004, 03:52 PM
Liverpool Fans only support 1 team, so we can focus alot more on our team...

Not like you, having to support 2, you and the scum.....

We'll see you on december 11th... :rambo:

Traxx
25-10-2004, 03:59 PM
The same could be said for allot of teams ;)

The-last-man
25-10-2004, 03:59 PM
Liverpool Fans all talk bollox

were all dreadin december 11th :help:

I think that's what you meant.

The liverpool fans on here talk so much shite its laughable.

Get over it, glory hunters.

Traxx
25-10-2004, 04:04 PM
I'm fed up of people moaning whenever arsenal & utd play, it carries on for weeks :roll: united won, get over it.

You dont really think im only saying all this because man u beats asrenal do you? I couldnt care less who it was against it could of been your team or mine. It was about the way in which they won that pissed me off. It happens far to much at there ground.

Traxx
25-10-2004, 04:06 PM

Why start turning this into a us & you again when you know that thats not what were on about here?

basslinejunkie
25-10-2004, 04:24 PM

Why start turning this into a us & you again when you know that thats not what were on about here?

glory hunters?!? the only glory weve had in my lifetime/ive witenessed is the cup treble.so yeah we talk shite :doh:

i wasnt arsed about untied winning really i was just havin a joke,but what i said is true,the desicion the ref got completely wrong changed the game.since you take in2 consideration that ref has given 8 pens in 8 games at old trafford,ppl are gonna hinge arent they :cool:

basslinejunkie
25-10-2004, 04:26 PM
whinge that should say :doh: :lol:

Esox Lucius
25-10-2004, 04:26 PM

i do believe it was a red on the other page who started it actually, another one who is bitter, you are only interested in your team when it suits you :roll:

The-last-man
25-10-2004, 04:31 PM

It was Rehab that turned it into us vs you. I agreed with you on the man u shite earlier, but everton fans on here are still called mancs...

The-last-man
25-10-2004, 04:36 PM

glory hunters?!? the only glory weve had in my lifetime/ive witenessed is the cup treble.so yeah we talk shite :doh:

i wasnt arsed about untied winning really i was just havin a joke,but what i said is true,the desicion the ref got completely wrong changed the game.since you take in2 consideration that ref has given 8 pens in 8 games at old trafford,ppl are gonna hinge arent they :cool:

with a record like that, i can understand the moaning, but man u do get all the decisions @ home, and have done for years.

Ferdinand should of been off yesterday, and that decision changed the course of the match.

Mike Riley = Manc Scum

Traxx
25-10-2004, 04:37 PM
[/quote]It was Rehab that turned it into us vs you. I agreed with you on the man u shite earlier, but everton fans on here are still called mancs...[/quote]

Blame downie for always standing up for them :lol:

[/quote] do believe it was a red on the other page who started it actually, another one who is bitter, you are only interested in your team when it suits you

Not me mate :roll:

Esox Lucius
25-10-2004, 04:38 PM
arseanal still lost their unbeaten record & that's all that matters to me, dont care who beat it but Im glad they did ;)

Esox Lucius
25-10-2004, 04:41 PM
It was Rehab that turned it into us vs you. I agreed with you on the man u shite earlier, but everton fans on here are still called mancs...[/quote]

Blame downie for always standing up for them :lol:

[/quote] do believe it was a red on the other page who started it actually, another one who is bitter, you are only interested in your team when it suits you

Not me mate :roll: [/quote]

messed that one up lad :lol: I only stick up for them when it's bitter kopites doing the moaning.

The-last-man
25-10-2004, 04:44 PM
:lol: :lol:

Bitter Kopites? Never :lol:

Traxx
25-10-2004, 05:20 PM
Nothing to do with bitter though its to do with fact yet you still stand up for them :eh:

Even last man agree's with me about man u so what does that tell ya?

The-last-man
25-10-2004, 05:24 PM
Im a better liar than downy :lol: :lol:

only kiddin lad, i hate the ****ers! :rambo:

Esox Lucius
25-10-2004, 05:24 PM
give a ****?

i dont care if they cheated they ended arsenals run that all im arsed about.

Traxx
25-10-2004, 05:28 PM
Sound. All im arsed about is the way they won, nothing to do with being bitter ;)

Numeric
25-10-2004, 10:11 PM
Yeah, you bunch of Kopites spend all your time typing about Utd and Everton because Liverpool are s**t at the moment...

Utd won yesterday and that's all that matters, three points in the bag and Arsenal's record run finally halted...

Traxx
25-10-2004, 10:13 PM
Yeah, you bunch of Kopites spend all your time typing about Utd and Everton because Liverpool are s**t at the moment...

Yeah thats why :roll:

Ashley
25-10-2004, 10:14 PM
:roll:

basslinejunkie
25-10-2004, 10:38 PM

Utd won yesterday and that's all that matters, three points in the bag and Arsenal's record run finally halted...

and where are we if we win our game in hand??!? above you,so much be sh*te.

richie,lock this topic.

Numeric
25-10-2004, 10:59 PM
You can be above Utd in the table right now if you wish, it's October...

The table will start to take shape in the New Year, and the Kopites will no doubt be in their rightfull place, below Utd...

Traxx
25-10-2004, 11:44 PM
:roll:

dee
26-10-2004, 12:47 AM
THE END

Richierush
26-10-2004, 02:35 AM
All i want to say is Everton shud be gettin praise off everyone at the moment as they where gettin writin off miles befor the season started, they lost there best young talent,they didnt and cudnt spend much money on new players and the board was all messed up,just think if it was liverpool in the position we are in what wud everyone be saying "oh there back to there best now just like the 70's and early 80's"
all i want to say is that they have proved everyone wrong and David moyes(lowest payed manager in the prem) has done a superb job well in lads and ginge :clap: :clap: :clap:

RICHIERUSH SPORTS HALL MOD

:cool:

Esox Lucius
26-10-2004, 08:41 AM
we wont get praise becuase kopites are so bitter and thats the truth, look how they want the thread locking now, becuase they are not getting their own way & realise they now look stupid.

basslinejunkie
26-10-2004, 12:51 PM
we wont get praise becuase kopites are so bitter and thats the truth, look how they want the thread locking now, becuase they are not getting their own way & realise they now look stupid.

eh?? i did an do praise you,its in an old topic ;) i thought youd be in the relagation dogfight considering how many players you lost,but your 3rd in the leauge and playin class,so fair play to ya :cool:

Traxx
26-10-2004, 12:56 PM

What are you on about? this topic was never about everton & liverpool it was about the arsenal V man u game. :eh:

How do we look stupid exactly when we are right? Every single back page headline yesterday was either "cheats" or "robbed". So are we all wrong? Dont think so....

keep kissing fergies arse :roll:

26-10-2004, 01:16 PM
All i want to say is Everton shud be gettin praise off everyone at the moment as they where gettin writin off miles befor the season started, they lost there best young talent,they didnt and cudnt spend much money on new players and the board was all messed up,just think if it was liverpool in the position we are in what wud everyone be saying "oh there back to there best now just like the 70's and early 80's"
all i want to say is that they have proved everyone wrong and David moyes(lowest payed manager in the prem) has done a superb job well in lads and ginge :clap: :clap: :clap:

I agree, they have done well so far, BUT and its a big BUT..
So did Greece in the Euro's.... They were'nt nothing speacial were they.
Just organised, and @ the mo,ment Everton are organised.. But it takes more than organisation to finisg in the Champions League slot @ the end of the season..

So dont count yer chickens before the hatch Blue Scum... Or you might end up having EGG on yer face...

26-10-2004, 01:21 PM

Erm, who looked stupid when rooney jibbed yer, and your chairman/director slammed the door shut, on any new signings after lying to you constantly, Everton FC is just one big lie.....

And now your trying to convince yerself you hate Man Utd.
When its blatent your head is so far up there ass, you've forgotten what you look like..

Dont tell us about lies...

FACT: Rooney has an agreement in his contract that states...
Everytime Utd win the premisership, EVERTON will receive
a huge fat payout from the scum....

Now theres another plausable reason why you ****ers love man utd.....
One to add to many you scum loving blurt stained cheesied fergie lovin thongs :lol:

Richierush
26-10-2004, 05:33 PM
Rooney did jib us off yes but where has that got him,more money maybe but look at the league,roony i think has joined seasons to late United arnt as gud any more although they dohave the players to be a gud team,i think this cheats bollocks is bull shit,i think arsenal shud just shut it and admit they lost and prove they are the better team next time around,i aint locking no topics can we all just sort it out am doin a banter sticky from now on if u wanna argue we argue there! :rambo:

Traxx
26-10-2004, 05:46 PM
Thats all well & good richie but its always gonna spill out into new threads. Its stupid that this turned into a pool/everton thing when we were talking about a totaly different thing to start with.

Richierush
26-10-2004, 05:50 PM
Well maybe i shud start giving warnings out then ;)

Richierush
26-10-2004, 05:51 PM
u cant just blame the everton fans where all as bad as each other even me lets all stop doin it u wanna do it doit in the banter post :cool:

Traxx
26-10-2004, 05:59 PM
I aint blaming anyone Richie, just pointing out there is no harm done in a good footy debate as long as It stay’s on topic.

Richierush
26-10-2004, 06:06 PM
I aint blaming anyone Richie, just pointing out there is no harm done in a good footy debate as long as It stay’s on topic.

Well it shud stop now as there is a banter topic now so there shud be no complaints ;)

Esox Lucius
26-10-2004, 06:45 PM
rules are gay.

Traxx
26-10-2004, 06:57 PM

Well it shud stop now as there is a banter topic now so there shud be no complaints ;)

But nobody is gonna leave a man u V liverpool thread to go into to the banter bit to say liverpool are shit, we were robbed etc. It wont work

Richierush
26-10-2004, 07:20 PM
this topic is old now it will be left alone pretty soon then westart any banter in there and it willhave to work or there willbe warnings goin out to people ill speak to mark if it gets any worse and see what he says ;)

Richierush
26-10-2004, 07:21 PM
rules are gay.

maybe but thats what keeps this site goin m8 :cool:

Esox Lucius
26-10-2004, 07:31 PM
thing is though half of footy is the banter.

Traxx
26-10-2004, 07:48 PM
this topic is old now it will be left alone pretty soon then westart any banter in there and it willhave to work or there willbe warnings goin out to people ill speak to mark if it gets any worse and see what he says ;)

If what gets any worse !?!?!

Were in the sport forum & we are talking about sport, whats the warnings for ?

Its getting worse & worse on this forum....

Esox Lucius
26-10-2004, 07:48 PM

If what gets any worse !?!?!

Were in the sport forum & we are talking about sport, whats the warnings for ?

Its getting worse & worse on this forum....

innit :clap:

278d7e64a374de26f==