http://www.iterativemusic.com/~scottg/music/Scott_Gray_Local_Authority.mp3

tribaly, broken beat thingy going off here haha

;)

eyes without a face
25-10-2004, 01:00 AM
just updated it peeps check it now hehe

dirty_bass
25-10-2004, 02:03 AM
Feels straight 4x4 to me. Doesn`t have that broken beat feel.
Not that it matters.
Not so into this one mate, feels a little neutral in character.
Kinda like you feel after a comedown. very numb.
could do with something to make it a bit less robotic.

Am I making sense?

eyes without a face
25-10-2004, 02:13 AM
yeah thats the update haha, i changed it as i became unhappy with the broken beat version

hmmm i know what u mean dude, its certainly loopy, just worked on it today and this is what i came up with.... im gonna work on it some more tommorow and try and give it a bit more of a personal touch

cheers anyway

Jimfish
25-10-2004, 01:07 PM
i quite like it.. like the groove.. some really nice mix space around the percussion too. - also like that weird break stuff, nice and demented ;)

However i think its more of a locked groove than a track at the moment. Hopefully you will be doing some more work on the arrangment..? (& you could pump up the bass a wee smidgem while you are at it)

Its on its way to becoming a good track though i think.. :clap:

eyes without a face
25-10-2004, 01:25 PM
cheers dude :)

yeah il pump that bass up a bit, and it does have a pad in at the moment but i left it out the recording because im not really happy with it, it takes me ages to work out decent pads :(

its certainly not gonna set the world on fire but ive heard worse in clubs lately hehe, and hopefully u boys will like it when i finish it

cheers jimbob

dan the acid man
25-10-2004, 08:17 PM
the base is there for a good track, it just need's arranging and a few more noises here and there

278d7e64a374de26f==