PDA

View Full Version : Ruud's tackle on Cole a disgrace!

french_og
25-10-2004, 11:27 AM
Ive seen that tackle a few more times on Skysports News this morning and it gets worse every time you see it. He should get a 6 game ban for that. There is no room in football for a challenge like that, he was no way going for the ball and it could of easily broke his leg.

Esox Lucius
25-10-2004, 11:29 AM
yeah i agree it was bad, there were a lot of bad incidents in that game that should have been bookings from both teams.

The-last-man
25-10-2004, 11:31 AM
van nistlerooy is a dirty player, but to make it worse, he's a sneakily dirty player.

should be banned for it without a doubt.

DJ RE:HAB
25-10-2004, 12:39 PM
Once again the the scales of justice always favour Man Utd, @ Old Trafford...

Time and Time again, we have all seen dubious decisions given for Man Utd... Rarely do we see anything go against them @ Old Trafford...

Un-doubtedly Ferdinand should of been off, as alike Nistleroy...
But not when its @ Old Trafford......

The referee co-incidently refereeing the game, in his last 12 games @ Old Trafford has awarded them 8 penalties all for Man Utd....

Yep thats right 12 games... 8 penalties..... not one of them against utd?...

"hmmmmmmmm"

Once again for some reason Utd get favoured by refs.. And anyone arguing the case only has to look @ yesterdays game to see that.....

It was a disgrace, and i felt sorry for arsenal as they were robbed...

Esox Lucius
25-10-2004, 12:40 PM
:roll:

Traxx
25-10-2004, 01:03 PM
They were robbed no doubt. That referee is so far up man u's arse it aint funny.

Get away with murder at home all the time :roll:

Esox Lucius
25-10-2004, 01:04 PM

Traxx
25-10-2004, 01:06 PM
Wake up downie even if ya hate my lot you cant deny that they get away with murder at home all the time. Its beyond a joke.

Esox Lucius
25-10-2004, 01:19 PM
I agree with you yes, but i think arsenal do just as much tbh, united won fair & square imo yesterday, as there were some very bad tackles from both sides yesterday, i dont think it's as bad as you are making out.

Esox Lucius
25-10-2004, 01:20 PM
I'm just made up arsenals run has been broken.

25-10-2004, 01:33 PM
I agree with you yes, but i think arsenal do just as much tbh, united won fair & square imo yesterday, as there were some very bad tackles from both sides yesterday, i dont think it's as bad as you are making out.

How did i know you were gonna come out with that dribble??

Stupid too think really you would say any different about utd or rooney for that fact..

John mate, you cant deny that 12 games 8 penalties is a bit strange... All in favour of utd...

And funnily enough, it was'nt a penalty yesterday....

And as far as bad challenges that were made... Hes the same referee, that sent off Sami Hypia after 4minutes of the game last season.. For a proffesional foul...

How many proffesional fouls did utd put out yesterday, only to be passed off as nothing...

Seriously.... :roll:

Esox Lucius
25-10-2004, 01:37 PM
arse-anal done enough aswell though, yeah i think the ref was biased but they were both as bad as each other imo, arse-anal got away with a lot, vieira wouldnt leave the ref alone!

french_og
25-10-2004, 01:37 PM
You can't compare Rio's challenge with Ruud's, Rio's was just a bit clumbsy and i don't think Freddie would of got to the ball anyway as he had over ran it. you don't want to see players getting sent off for things like that But Rudd's tackle was just mingin and there was definately intent to injure Cole there, it could of put him out for the season.

Traxx
25-10-2004, 01:44 PM
You can't compare Rio's challenge with Ruud's, Rio's was just a bit clumbsy and i don't think Freddie would of got to the ball anyway as he had over ran it. you don't want to see players getting sent off for things like that But Rudd's tackle was just mingin and there was definately intent to injure Cole there, it could of put him out for the season.

He was the last man & there was a blatant foul its as simple as that. Anywhere else & they would of walked. Its a piss take :roll:

25-10-2004, 01:49 PM

He was the last man & there was a blatant foul its as simple as that. Anywhere else & they would of walked. Its a piss take :roll:

Yep last man...

Off straight away, as was hypia last season... :doh:

french_og
25-10-2004, 02:47 PM
I think the point I was trying to make when I started this post was the nature of Rudd's challenge and the punishment he should now recieve. The ref was shocking all round but I don't think he should of been in charge anyway, i think there is only two ref's in the world up to controlling this game and that is Colina and the Swedish guy.

Traxx
25-10-2004, 03:00 PM
There is definitely something fishy about that referee where man u are concerned & your right i wouldn’t trust any English ref to take charge of our big games anymore because they are fuking useless.

I think that Wenger has every right to be aggrieved by the performance of the ref. Van snide bastard is a great player but is a dirty bastard on the sly. He makes terrible challenges then acts like he did nothing wrong when the opponent reacts & either gets them sent off or he gets away Scot free.

french_og
25-10-2004, 03:59 PM
I don't though think Wenger had a right to moan about the ref's decision for the penalty. When Pires blatently dived against Portsmouth last year?? He just said as usual- I never seen it.

Both Wenger and Ferguson are guilty of Double standards, you don't complain when decision go their way but they are the first to moan as soon as one goes against them.

Traxx
25-10-2004, 04:01 PM
You cant possibly compare wenger & fergie in terms of moaning because would win hands down against 95% of managers. fergie is a crying bastard & always has been.

25-10-2004, 04:10 PM
I don't though think Wenger had a right to moan about the ref's decision for the penalty. When Pires blatently dived against Portsmouth last year?? He just said as usual- I never seen it.

Both Wenger and Ferguson are guilty of Double standards, you don't complain when decision go their way but they are the first to moan as soon as one goes against them.

and how often does it Utds way as opposed to everybody elses.... :crackup:

lukekendall
25-10-2004, 04:56 PM
man u are definatly always favourite to the ref. :evil:

When man u played spurs they got given a penalty that should not of been. then santini said at half time that the ref was in man u's changing room laughing with the man u team!!!! i mean what the **** is he doing in there any way!!!!

and one more thing the same ref that was suppose to ref for the spurs game got changed 2 days b4 the match!!!!! :shock: and guess who it was that took his place !!!! :eh: that shit ref that was at the arsenal -man u game yesturday

Now to me something is going on :dontevengothere: :nono:

Traxx
25-10-2004, 05:21 PM
Exactly lad!

Traxx
25-10-2004, 08:58 PM
He's been charged by the FA anyways :clap: :clap: :clap:

Esox Lucius
25-10-2004, 09:00 PM
dont you mean the RSPCA? :lol: been told he can only have 1 nose bag of food a day & misses the grand national :lol:

Traxx
25-10-2004, 09:01 PM
hahahaha :clap: :lol:

Numeric
25-10-2004, 10:19 PM
Listen to you Kopites, you're like a bunch of old grannies...

Man Utd this, Man Utd that, you bitter bunch of t**ts...

Like Cole has never made any career threatening tackles in his time at Arsenal, not to mention the rest of them, and you Kopites are the worst for it with Gerrard...

Dirty dirty Kopites, dirty dirty Kopites...

Traxx
25-10-2004, 10:21 PM
hahahahaha typical manc come back :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==