PDA

View Full Version : BloodStar - Study - another groove track...

BloodStar
26-10-2004, 09:44 PM
hi m8s,

I'm working on some new drivin technno track. check it.:

BloodStar - Study (http://www.audionet.sk/Mp3/down.php?ids=3137)

any feedback is welcome,.,

\thanx

xfive
26-10-2004, 10:02 PM
Overall sounds ok on these speakers.. (which aren't very good) but whatever sound comes in on the 2 and the 4 (clappy sound) sounds a tad bit out of time.... a smiggen too early.

Good start... vary it up a bit and fix that timing thing and then repost it ;)

dan the acid man
03-11-2004, 06:46 PM
this is pretty nice, but i agree on the timing and maybe some re-editing on the arrangement

BloodStar
04-11-2004, 09:34 AM
thanx, i"m working on it. there's something wrong with timing on some lines,. will fix it asap and then, post it :D

cheers....

n.o.r.o
05-11-2004, 01:58 PM
dobry track od suseda z ciech :)

fatcollective
06-11-2004, 07:02 PM
the first minute of this track i thought "this is fu*kin excellent" but then it didnt actually do anything after that. a couple of loops were a tad out of time, so get them tighter. it needs more variation aswel. but this is a great track to get stuck it to as you have already created a wikid groove. add a few noises/sounds/synths. to be honest though, it would be a decent B2 track, something just to throw in your set. overall though its got potential, so work on it and you'll have an excellnt track. ;)

loopdon
09-11-2004, 10:19 PM
the first minute of this track i thought "this is fu*kin excellent" but then it didnt actually do anything after that. a couple of loops were a tad out of time, so get them tighter. it needs more variation aswel. but this is a great track to get stuck it to as you have already created a wikid groove. add a few noises/sounds/synths. to be honest though, it would be a decent B2 track, something just to throw in your set. overall though its got potential, so work on it and you'll have an excellnt track. ;)

this clap thing is a bit off. lose it or fix it. nice production. i would try and have the bassline go down at times (like @0:28) because it stays on one level.sth like 3bars high then one lower one. just an idea.

i do like it.

278d7e64a374de26f==