PDA

View Full Version : Get the **** in !!!!!

DJsmallpaul
26-10-2004, 10:05 PM
The mighty Clarets knock out Premiership oposition for the 3rd year running :dance: :notworthy:

3-1 againsed Villa & it should have been 4 (we missed a pen) :clap: :clap:

Bring it on :rambo: :lol: :lol: :dance: i fancy anyone at home :cool:

Traxx
26-10-2004, 10:14 PM
Did villa put a full team out?

dee
26-10-2004, 10:38 PM
Did villa put a full team out?

yeah they did mate , a full team , well done burnley :cool:

Traxx
26-10-2004, 10:48 PM
Just saw the line-up on the text. Good result

piginabush
26-10-2004, 11:49 PM
well done Burnley..... hope Coventry dont try this tomorrow :nono: :nono: :nono:

Traxx
26-10-2004, 11:52 PM
Coventry having been having a good time of it have they?

piginabush
27-10-2004, 12:00 AM
Coventry having been having a good time of it have they?

dunno, I am a Boro fan and we play them tomorrow ;)

Traxx
27-10-2004, 12:08 AM
Was reading a article about the amount of money that your last 3/4 managers have spent between them & it was a good, good wedge. Basicaly the article was about the amount spent against the return ie. cups, league posistions which wasnt very good. It sort of had me thinkin along the same lines when i saw how much had been spent, what do you reckon?

DJsmallpaul
27-10-2004, 12:42 AM
:cool: Still buzzing what a match ! :clap:

The-last-man
27-10-2004, 05:32 PM
I am a Boro fan

:shock:

Boro fan eh mate, looks like europe is @ an end soon, unless you can beat Lazio :shock:

Good look with that mate ;)

Richierush
27-10-2004, 05:44 PM
:cool: Still buzzing what a match ! :clap:

only thing is paul you'll never be as good at giant killing as the Rovers :lol: ;)

DJsmallpaul
27-10-2004, 05:48 PM
Yea you've done your fair share of giant killing :clap:

Thing is we never used to be a cup team but in the last few years we been doing good in all cup comps.

Richierush
27-10-2004, 06:02 PM
yeah i hope you go all the way i just want tranmere to concentrate on the league this year we always seem to do very well in the cups and forget bout the league so this year we gonna go up and do shit in the cup :lol: ;)

well done burnley

Esox Lucius
27-10-2004, 06:03 PM
tranmere - giant killers hahahahahahahahahahahahahha pmsl :lol: got lucky a few times thats all, still a pile of coca cola division shite :lol: :lol:

Richierush
27-10-2004, 06:23 PM
tranmere - giant killers hahahahahahahahahahahahahha pmsl :lol: got lucky a few times thats all, still a pile of coca cola division shite :lol: :lol:

if u remember not so far back we beat Everton 3-1 m8 so we cudnt of got lucky there and it was at goodison,and am sure it was the season we where gettin religated from division 1 so......... :lol: :lol: :clap: :lol:

Esox Lucius
27-10-2004, 09:05 PM

if u remember not so far back we beat Everton 3-1 m8 so we cudnt of got lucky there and it was at goodison,and am sure it was the season we where gettin religated from division 1 so......... :lol: :lol: :clap: :lol:

if i remember? just a bit cos when i am arguing with him about footy thats all he ever brings up, that or us getting beat by shrewsbury! thats all rovers fans have to say because they are so shit.

piginabush
27-10-2004, 09:13 PM
Was reading a article about the amount of money that your last 3/4 managers have spent between them & it was a good, good wedge. Basicaly the article was about the amount spent against the return ie. cups, league posistions which wasnt very good. It sort of had me thinkin along the same lines when i saw how much had been spent, what do you reckon?

I know Robbo spent summat like £78m and got us relegated, so that doesnt really surprise me..... thank the lord for Steve Gibson!!!

Wouldnt mind reading the article, if you can remember where you saw it??

piginabush
27-10-2004, 09:14 PM
I am a Boro fan

:shock:

Boro fan eh mate, looks like europe is @ an end soon, unless you can beat Lazio :shock:

Good look with that mate ;)

ermmm dont think so..... in a group where you play 4 teams, two wins should be enough and we already have one of them. If Lazio beat us at the Riverside we got another two chances at a win, we will be OK!!!

Traxx
27-10-2004, 11:02 PM

I know Robbo spent summat like £78m and got us relegated, so that doesnt really surprise me..... thank the lord for Steve Gibson!!!

Wouldnt mind reading the article, if you can remember where you saw it??

Cant remember now mate. I think it was in the local rag not one of the national papers....

Traxx
27-10-2004, 11:04 PM
Whats that Gibson fella into then? He must be fukin minted to be throwing all this £££££ around :eh:

He's not colombian is he? :lol:

Hakka
27-10-2004, 11:33 PM
Whats that Gibson fella into then? He must be fukin minted to be throwing all this £££££ around :eh:

"Meeeeooooow"

http://www.miaowthecat.com/blog/images/greencat.jpg

piginabush
28-10-2004, 12:14 AM

nah, he made his dosh as a director of ICI (I think)

Traxx
28-10-2004, 12:20 AM
Fukin hell that must pay VERY well :shock:

The-last-man
28-10-2004, 11:25 AM
Doh!

I forgot it was group stages this season.

Good luck mate ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==