well done

liverpool
burnley
pompy
man utd

:clap: :clap: ;)

Traxx
26-10-2004, 10:47 PM
Forgot that there was even games on tonight. Good win for burnley, looked like villa had a full team out. Good win for us as well seeing there was 10 changes from the last game.

DJsmallpaul
27-10-2004, 12:45 AM
Haha yea super night ;)

SimonH
27-10-2004, 09:35 AM
this is a happy post

well done

liverpool
burnley
pompy
man utd

:clap: :clap: ;)

always great to beat Leeds - only downside is Kamara booked again for taking his shirt off after scoring :doh: - good goal tho'

all we now need is for Colchester to knock the Stains out tonight

Numeric
27-10-2004, 10:05 AM
Well in to the Utd boys who won at Crewe...

:clap:

Traxx
27-10-2004, 12:45 PM
I think its stupid getting booked for wipping your shirt off after scoring. Fukin kill joys :roll:

french_og
27-10-2004, 01:05 PM
Yeah it's a joke, it's a rule made by people who have never played the game in their lives and are jealous. That what football is all about, celebrating after scoring goals.

The-last-man
27-10-2004, 01:15 PM
Congrats to burnley, thats a good win for them.

I hope we can beat preston tonight, they arent a bad side tbh, but i think we'll edge it.

COYB.

dee
27-10-2004, 01:23 PM
Congrats to burnley, thats a good win for them.

I hope we can beat preston tonight, they arent a bad side tbh, but i think we'll edge it.

COYB.

yeah , everton win tonight :cool:

The-last-man
27-10-2004, 01:25 PM
Hope so mate.

I reckon Man City vs Arsenal will be a decent game, but i reckon arse are going to field a weak side tonight.

dee
27-10-2004, 01:29 PM
Hope so mate.

I reckon Man City vs Arsenal will be a decent game, but i reckon arse are going to field a weak side tonight.

yeah i heard about 9 changes from the side who got
troused at old trafford :lol: :cool:

Esox Lucius
27-10-2004, 01:31 PM
lets face it arsenal arent interested in the carling cup, they will field a weak side to get out of the comp.

The-last-man
27-10-2004, 01:31 PM
should still have a decent side tho.

I hope we can win it this season, Boro have done well since winning it, shame they will be out of the next stage of the uefa cup :doh:

Traxx
27-10-2004, 01:41 PM
lets face it arsenal arent interested in the carling cup, they will field a weak side to get out of the comp.

Even with a "week" side they will still walk past most teams.

Traxx
27-10-2004, 01:42 PM
Yeah it's a joke, it's a rule made by people who have never played the game in their lives and are jealous. That what football is all about, celebrating after scoring goals.

To true mate

The-last-man
27-10-2004, 01:45 PM

who do you think will play?

Id say Pennant, Fabregas, Edu, Pires, Taylor, Van Persie and Lauren will all play, probably play some youth teams players aswell.

They'd walk into most teams, id love pennant for us, quality player ;)

SimonH
27-10-2004, 01:47 PM
I think its stupid getting booked for wipping your shirt off after scoring. Fukin kill joys :roll:

Harry Redknapp says he's told the kit man to sew his shirt to his shorts to stop him getting himself sent off

as Kamara speaks no English they got coach Joe Jordan to explain to him in Italian (but presumably in a heavy Scots accent) about the rule - no wonder the lad was confused

anyone know the Senagalese for keep yer f***ing shirt on?

The-last-man
27-10-2004, 01:48 PM

:lol:

Traxx
27-10-2004, 01:53 PM

who do you think will play?

Id say Pennant, Fabregas, Edu, Pires, Taylor, Van Persie and Lauren will all play, probably play some youth teams players aswell.

They'd walk into most teams, id love pennant for us, quality player ;)

Something like that mate. That team would probably still have half the premiership off as well. Quality all the way through.

The-last-man
27-10-2004, 02:13 PM
Thats exactly why they will piss the league. There squad is amazing right through.

Bloody bastards :rambo: :lol:

Traxx
27-10-2004, 02:49 PM
Good on them i say. At least they have done it without lashing all sorts of ££££££££££££ at players. Brought allot of youngsters through to what they are now.

DJsmallpaul
27-10-2004, 03:05 PM
Come on Everton ! :cool:

The-last-man
27-10-2004, 04:09 PM
Come on Everton ! :cool:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Richierush
27-10-2004, 05:12 PM

Harry Redknapp says he's told the kit man to sew his shirt to his shorts to stop him getting himself sent off

as Kamara speaks no English they got coach Joe Jordan to explain to him in Italian (but presumably in a heavy Scots accent) about the rule - no wonder the lad was confused

:lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==