PDA

View Full Version : Violance at the New Den

Numeric
27-10-2004, 10:15 AM
Apparently there were scenes of violance at the Carling Cup game between Millwall and Liverpool last night. Reports suggest it was started by Millwall fans chanting about the Hillsborough Disaster, which, in my opinion, is an absolute disgrace. How low can some people get? No respect whatsoever...

:nono:

Richierush
27-10-2004, 11:27 AM
Did you see the banner in front of the liverpool fans Millwall agaist racism,i no what they where chanting about wasnt racism but that banner is a bit unbelievable :roll:

Esox Lucius
27-10-2004, 12:07 PM
haha millwall against racism :lol: heard it all now :lol: it's like having a banner saying "the national front supports asylum seekers" :lol: :lol:

The-last-man
27-10-2004, 12:35 PM
Shouting anything to do with hillsbrough is out of order.

Do millwall fans have no shame? I know it will only of been a small minority of them, but its just not on.

Traxx
27-10-2004, 12:44 PM
Fukin scumbags. They were dirty bastards as well last night. Baros got booted everywhere :roll:

suppose he needs a kick up the arse though eh :lol:

DJsmallpaul
27-10-2004, 03:11 PM
Millwall fans are scum :rambo:

At the new den last season againsed us their fans constantly racially abused our left back Camara for the whole game. The press at the game heard this & asked millwall chairman about it & he said there was no racial chanting (bullshit) :roll:

I see today that pheo-whatever his name is has said that Millwall fans were not to blame for the trouble at last nights match

WAKE UP MAN ! :rambo:

Richierush
27-10-2004, 04:49 PM
Fukin scumbags. They were dirty bastards as well last night. Baros got booted everywhere :roll:

suppose he needs a kick up the arse though eh :lol:

yeah i noticed they are that muscat isone of the worsed the dirty twatssssss :evil:

Ashley
27-10-2004, 05:07 PM
tututut

Numeric
28-10-2004, 12:15 AM
After reading more news about this story i am shocked that the Millwall fans could drop to such a level, but thinking about it, why should i be shocked? This is just a reminder of seriously disturbed a portion of the Millwall fanbase really is...

Disgrace...

Traxx
28-10-2004, 12:18 AM
Whats even more shocking is how there chairman has the nerve to say there isnt a problem with his fans when its right under his nose :nono:

Esox Lucius
28-10-2004, 10:28 AM
my opinion, both teams fans were a disgrace, but milwall did start it.

278d7e64a374de26f==