PDA

View Full Version : New Talent

The Overfiend
27-10-2004, 06:50 PM
Any body have any new talent that came out this year that they believe is worth a mention?

gumpy green
27-10-2004, 07:14 PM
cymbol live pa.....or tracks

morphos live pa or tracks too.

cymbol live
http://www.diversefrequencies.co.uk/mp3/cymbollivepajakn0804.mp3

Morphos
http://www.besonic.com/BeSonic/User/0,4675,g0r0l1t0o0i346764,FF.html

and for djs it has to be sekonz ;)

audioinjection
27-10-2004, 08:22 PM
Manuel Fuentes........

has a release on Fast Food Records and Giant & Dwarf, great tracks, i've heard his unreleased stuff, very dope!

heavy beats
27-10-2004, 11:13 PM
joris voorn

Adverse
28-10-2004, 02:54 AM
antonio lugo and joseph isaac.

dirty_bass
28-10-2004, 12:08 PM
Gotta be Antonio Lugo
and look out for Sebastien Marx, he has stuff coming up that is just crazy.
Real nice guy too.
Jaqbip and Bloodstar from this forum look like they are gonna be cool players too.
In fact the talent posting on the techno production files section is really inspiring, and encouraging.

basslinejunkie
28-10-2004, 12:18 PM
Gotta be Antonio Lugo
and look out for Sebastien Marx, he has stuff coming up that is just crazy.
Real nice guy too.
Jaqbip and Bloodstar from this forum look like they are gonna be cool players too.
In fact the talent posting on the techno production files section is really inspiring, and encouraging.

i 2nd that,theres some really promising and talented ppl in the production section :cool:

gary_human
28-10-2004, 08:03 PM
what about . . .

Drumcell

Joseph Isaac

DJ Ogi

for a start . . . .

Paul Nisbet
28-10-2004, 09:14 PM
cymbol live pa.....or tracks

morphos live pa or tracks too.

cymbol live
http://www.diversefrequencies.co.uk/mp3/cymbollivepajakn0804.mp3

Morphos
http://www.besonic.com/BeSonic/User/0,4675,g0r0l1t0o0i346764,FF.html

and for djs it has to be sekonz ;)

Sekonz is da boy, u urself deserve a mention ya wee spunk rat.

What u are doing in edinburgh for the tech scene is the dogs danglies. Keep it up.

markus
28-10-2004, 09:46 PM
antonio lugo and joseph isaac.

I second that.

samba
28-10-2004, 10:24 PM
yeah Joris Voorn!

but really its all about SNOOP and MURPHY from Sao Paulo, Brasil. (been round for a bit now tho)... Insane scratching over hard and funky techno by two former hip hop djs. Really hot!!!!!! :clap:

Dustin Zahn
28-10-2004, 10:51 PM
the mafia boys, SoS, joris voorn, silent paul (even though he's a lazy bastard), 2 Dollar Egg, Jesse Somfay, and

djlukas
30-10-2004, 10:34 PM
Any body have any new talent that came out this year that they believe is worth a mention?

PET Duo... no dougt on that... they are playing on all big festivals... they are hot!!!!!! they have done the best techno sets i have seen!

Murphy... he is going to europe for a tour now... his technique on the decks is one of the best in all world!

TiagoTechnoHead
31-10-2004, 09:25 AM
Yeapp ... Petduo deserves a mention !!!!! I went see them two weeks ago and I got stoned with the sound, just with the sound !!!!! Surely , one of the best Techno in world nowadays !!!!!!!!

About Murphy .... I´ve already listenned to wicked sets from him , but when i went saw , I got disapointed !!!!!! In my opinion, Murphy knows how to do with a good a crowd !!!

tioneb
31-10-2004, 12:32 PM
joris voorn album on sino is amazing !! =)

also like Jesse Somfay's stuff and some tracks Antonio sent me.

Also glad to see some other dudes who have spent the last years improving thier sound quoted here

MARKEG
31-10-2004, 12:52 PM
damn joris vorrn album got nicked with my car :( am gutted. this was a really amazing album. tion are you up for doing a aheemmm 'transfer' somehow.??

tioneb
31-10-2004, 02:36 PM
damn joris vorrn album got nicked with my car :( am gutted. this was a really amazing album. tion are you up for doing a aheemmm 'transfer' somehow.??

hahah i purchased it when i was in Paris last week .. dont see another copy ,around here

Spark
31-10-2004, 03:36 PM
Oliver Kucera!

This 22 years old from origin Czech producer started getting interested in music already at the age of six, mainly because both of his parents had strong musical backgrounds. At this early age he started playing trumpet but soon the musical bounderies of this single instrument couldn’t keep him interested anymore.
2 years later he received his first computer:the Amiga. From here on his spirit in creating electronical music really got inspired an as the years went by he got more and more familiar with other and better equipment.From here, up untill his eighteenth he used all his time to actually understand the differences between creating sound(s) and composing music.

Now was the time to put all his musical ideas into action and at the age of 21 he released his first E.P. called :”Indeep” together with 2 others under the name: ”Electric Buddiez”. Due to mutual conflicts of interest they decided to split up. At the Awakenings Event on new years eve 2003/2004 Olivers best buddie George met producer:Willem Baars from North Coast Studio and he arranged a meeting between both Willem and Oliver.After being confronted with Olivers rough tracks Willem was totally convinced about this young producers capacities and they went into the studio together to sharpen up the edges of the tracks.

Soon became clear that Oliver was capable of creating more different styles within the wide variety of House music. From deep Minimal to Breakbeat to Club to pounding Techno. From here of the decision was made to start up with “Flatland-Records”: a label that stands for innovative productions within the ever evolving range of Techno related House-Sounds. Lately Oliver is starting out more and more to promote his own productions by performing them live on stage.

Recently he has been performing on various locations such as the Techno-Unite party in Utrecht on may 22nd 2004 together with worldtop-d.j. Billy Nasty and also in the VIP-room located at the Awakenings-Festival on July 3rd where he performed a minimal set ending up with playing his first release on Flatland Rec. called:”Sound of my nightmares E.P.”. Considering the nearby future, Oliver would like to improve his productionskills,support “Flatland-Rec.” as much as he can bringing it to the next level and besides that also develop his own stage performance in a way that could be compared with some of his own idols such as Ritchie Hawtin and live-acts as Underworld and for instance: The Advent!

herman
31-10-2004, 04:17 PM
Another vote for joris voorn from me like everyone else has said the album on sino is a belter, good to see someone getting props for putting back in a bit of melody as well.

djsirround
01-11-2004, 07:27 AM
check out www.urbanstaterecords.com and go on to the releases page, check out the releases especially the forthcoming second one :)

doc12inch
01-11-2004, 10:48 AM
check out www.urbanstaterecords.com and go on to the releases page, check out the releases especially the forthcoming second one :)

:notworthy:

The Overfiend
01-11-2004, 02:56 PM
Daniel Jacques
Philip Braunstein
Scott Gray
Joris Voorn

FuK-NuT
01-11-2004, 04:38 PM
Sekonz
Diverse Frequencies (sekonz n fuk-nut)
FuK-NuT aka Fu(n)K-NuT

Biased i know but we rock...no doubts!!!!!

as stated earlyier by gumpy

Morphos
Morph aka Sola Perplexus (edinburgh based live dude)
Cymbol
Pete Donaldson

eyes without a face
01-11-2004, 05:44 PM
Production has to be

Antonio Lugo (without doubt!)
Spark
Joris Vorn

those 3 really stick out for me at the moment

The Overfiend
01-11-2004, 06:18 PM
Manuel Fuentes........

has a release on Fast Food Records and Giant & Dwarf, great tracks, i've heard his unreleased stuff, very dope!

Hell yeah, how can I forget, Injection you are quite ill yourself ;)

Paul Nisbet
01-11-2004, 08:23 PM
Sekonz
Diverse Frequencies (sekonz n fuk-nut)
FuK-NuT aka Fu(n)K-NuT

Biased i know but we rock...no doubts!!!!!

as stated earlyier by gumpy

Morphos
Morph aka Sola Perplexus (edinburgh based live dude)
Cymbol
Pete Donaldson

Ur a sausage... dinnae start ur elbowss oot pish wi me son. hahaahahh

Pete donaldson rocked, proper..... got a hold of some of his tracks aswell from kenny, and they rock.

Thumbs up

audioinjection
01-11-2004, 08:58 PM
Manuel Fuentes........

Hell yeah, how can I forget, Injection you are quite ill yourself ;)

hehe i forgot to mention audioinjection :twisted:

markus
01-11-2004, 08:59 PM
Patrick DSP and DJ Pauze have been tearing it up as well :clap:

markus
01-11-2004, 09:02 PM
Oh yeah, and The Divide aka Fernando aka Black Jackal has been making some crazy tunes as well.

Really loving this guys stuff.

The Overfiend
01-11-2004, 09:03 PM
Fern in my opinion made the song of the year with Witchhunt.

Traxx
01-11-2004, 09:04 PM

Any audio anywhere?

schlongfingers
01-11-2004, 09:14 PM

Yeah man, everything I've heard from this guy in the files section has been absolutely fantastic - big up fern, he very much deserves it.

gary_human
01-11-2004, 09:18 PM
Yeah Fernando/The Divide/The Black Jackal DEFINITELEY the man - that Random Philosiphies track he got up in the techno filez section blew me away - like everything he does!! Awesome artist. As long as he is making records he will always get at least one sale :lol:

schlongfingers
01-11-2004, 09:22 PM
Yeah Fernando/The Divide/The Black Jackal DEFINITELEY the man - that Random Philosiphies track he got up in the techno filez section blew me away - like everything he does!! Awesome artist. As long as he is making records he will always get at least one sale :lol:

two! :D

roswell
02-11-2004, 12:06 AM
what about Holgi Starr ?!! he had 2 albums but he still kinda new?

The Overfiend
02-11-2004, 02:20 PM
what about Holgi Starr ?!! he had 2 albums but he still kinda new?

Holgi Star has been around man :neutral:

S E
02-11-2004, 04:37 PM
antonio lugo i would say... got a nice track comming out on goathead in a bit

djsirround
02-11-2004, 04:43 PM
thats cool ;)

remember... promotion for the track in malta always contact me heheheheh

waldhaus
02-11-2004, 07:03 PM
spark :clap:

gumpy green
02-11-2004, 07:43 PM
Sekonz is da boy, u urself deserve a mention ya wee spunk rat.

What u are doing in edinburgh for the tech scene is the dogs danglies. Keep it up.

thanks paul.......and yeh we will keep it up, just for you....im currently hunting like a muthafuka for the next few guests.....thers a few beeeeutys ive found today but they are all based in the states or canada....would be too dear to have em over...... :evil: damm :twisted: cos they ROCK

davedogg
04-11-2004, 03:49 PM
Murphy for sure deserves some attention.. his scratch skills over hard techno is f*cking dope...

couple of his sets can be heard on www.circuitotechno.net

drudles
07-11-2004, 12:50 PM
Keep your eyes peeled for Peter Gual's release, his first is coming out in the next couple of weeks on Cobalt Records.

Peter's Spanish but he's living here in Dublin at the mo and his techno is simply second to none. We've had him do a few live sets for us and he tears the roof off the place every time. He's defo one to watch out for. I think his tracks might be up on trackitdown.net. His site is http://www.petergual.net/ but I don't think he has any audio/mp3s up there yet

Akkachar
09-11-2004, 05:44 PM
Spark
Marbus
Kadmaer
Klukkhohn
The Dockpilots
Charlton

Joseph Isaac
09-11-2004, 06:49 PM
Antonio Lugo
Dirty Bass