PDA

View Full Version : a couple of tracks from F.A.T

fatcollective
03-11-2004, 12:27 AM
Hi all, a couple of tracks ere, 1 from myself (distek) & another from jONNY sMART another f.a.t collective producer

1. Industrial Construction Syndrome - Distek
http://www.ktd.fatcollective.com/ICSdistek.mp3

2. Delilah - Jonny Smart
http://www.ktd.fatcollective.com/Delilah.mp3

Hope you enjoy em, Ur feedback wud be much appreciated

Cheerz

Distek

gary_human
03-11-2004, 12:52 AM
quality party tunes :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I would love to play these out.

If this is what your Kick The Drum label is like I will DEFINITELEY be seeking out your releases. Real tough driving dancefloor hard techno ;)

I like it :lol:

fatcollective
03-11-2004, 02:18 PM
Cheers for your time. If you like this stuff keep your eyes peeled for More Punk Than Funk records which is coming soon. The new sister label for Kick the Drum

dirty_bass
03-11-2004, 02:40 PM
Nice stuff.
The first track sounds a little dull (eq wise, not content) and could do with brightening up a bit.

Second track is really nice, a good mix of light and dark elements, very well made. although there`s a hollow in the mid range that could do with filling.

No.2 is my fave there. Is it getting a release?

j_s
03-11-2004, 02:45 PM
Had a listen to the distek track - quite funky, some cool sounds going on too.
I think it's lacking power in the hi-end though, hats sound quite thin - a bit more going on up top would add a lot of life....

fatcollective
04-11-2004, 02:31 PM
Nice stuff.
The first track sounds a little dull (eq wise, not content) and could do with brightening up a bit.

Second track is really nice, a good mix of light and dark elements, very well made. although there`s a hollow in the mid range that could do with filling.

No.2 is my fave there. Is it getting a release?

The reason for the sound quality difference is prob because dellilah has been made thru a desk n monitors an the other 1 has been made thru sum hifi speakers an no desk, still waitin for the kit to come!!! anytime now!!!

dirty_bass
04-11-2004, 10:29 PM
gah!! hifi speakers.
It`s still a pretty good mix for hifi then.

eyes without a face
05-11-2004, 12:04 PM
liked the 2nd one alot more than the 1st, liked elements of the 1st one such as the synths but i dont really dig the "hardcoreish" kick, but thats just personal preferrence

the 2nd i think was good if a little trancey at times, but still a really good track none the less

think both cud do with brightening up tho as someone said, but hi fi speakers obviously dont do the track any justice so wud be interested to hear it remixed when u get ur stuff

good work tho :)

fatcollective
05-11-2004, 01:26 PM
nice 1 :lol:
Yea were hopfully gettin all new kit nxt wk!! got a few tracks ive done since the studios bin out of order, so i will be mixin them all down when the new kits here, ill post em all soon as ive done!!
Thanx for the feedbak m8

xfive
05-11-2004, 02:58 PM
Nice tracks guys.. I dug em both. Let us know if/when they are pressed ;)

FUSION
05-11-2004, 11:40 PM
quality as usual loving this label keep it up guys ,,,, still reckon scotts number 2 is my fav so far , but you dont seem to be able to put a foot wrong at the minute,,,,,,, if i could say anything negative its like dirty bass sed the eq`s dont sound 100% but if you on to that its all good :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Scott Kemix
06-11-2004, 02:47 AM
Yea both tracks are very nice. Think the eq's need more attention and compression maybe.

still reckon scotts number 2 is my fav so far

Gotta say nice one to Mark (Dirty Sanchez wicked DJ!), for playin my track KTD002 on the last night at Euphonic, i had a wicked time. Hope you can all make it to Spawn@the park in manchester on the 12thNovember.
Fee is playin and would appreciate your support very much.

Cheers all
ScottKemix.

Greg Dee
06-11-2004, 03:40 AM
pretty sick tracks man.

just like dirty_bass said:

"The first track sounds a little dull (eq wise, not content) and could do with brightening up a bit.

Second track is really nice, a good mix of light and dark elements, very well made. although there`s a hollow in the mid range that could do with filling. "

i completely agree.

FUSION
06-11-2004, 12:16 PM
Yea both tracks are very nice. Think the eq's need more attention and compression maybe.

still reckon scotts number 2 is my fav so far

Gotta say nice one to Mark (Dirty Sanchez wicked DJ!), for playin my track KTD002 on the last night at Euphonic, i had a wicked time. Hope you can all make it to Spawn@the park in manchester on the 12thNovember.
Fee is playin and would appreciate your support very much.

Cheers all
ScottKemix.

we defo be there looking forward to it :clap:

dan the acid man
06-11-2004, 08:18 PM
Industrial Construction Syndrome (great name): This is great, once the eq'ing has been sorted out for the highs this will sound excellent, its got a real alex calver feel about it, i would definetly buy and play this.

Delilah: Another great track, another one i would buy and play

fatcollective
06-11-2004, 08:44 PM
safe az fuk m8!! they will be released!! 1 day, an hopfully u will have in ur box

fatcollective
06-11-2004, 08:48 PM
Industrial Construction Syndrome its got a real alex calver feel about it,
i learn so, so much off this guy!!! respect 2 him!!
Distek

acidsaturation
09-11-2004, 07:27 PM
Really I like my techno a bit more banging and acidy so it's hard to objectively comment - but certainly can't fault them at all.

Nice tunes and plenty of little variations to keep the interest. Wicked stuff!

fatcollective
17-11-2004, 02:39 PM
right dudes, the NEW kit has arrived....get ready for some serious tunage on its way soooooon :rambo:

detfella
17-11-2004, 03:13 PM
yeah man, i really dig the tracks :twisted:

first track needs some more high freq elements, its sounds a little dull (prod not the track!!). sometimes tho this isnt a bad thing, i suppose if you've got a track with more hf elements it can work well in the mix!

fresh_an_funky_design
12-12-2004, 07:05 PM
just letting all you guys that were fans of the second track know that it is being released on MORE PUNK THAN FUNK recs, in Jan

along with track from distek, zoid, and jonathan smart

Cheers
Joe Giacomet an Martin Hughes (Joanthan Smart)

278d7e64a374de26f==