PDA

View Full Version : Gotham City Radio With Becka & Dan Physics-Sat.6/11

DJ Becka
05-11-2004, 02:52 PM
Once again, DJ Becka and techno label Gotham Grooves of NYC are back to bring you ‘Gotham City Radio’ on Livesets.com.

Airing every Saturday, from 12:00pm – 3:00pm EST(eastern standard time) 18:00 – 21:00 CET(central europan time). Alongside Becka's weekly tune selections, we will be featuring international and local guest dj's and performances for your enjoyment. We hope to help kick start your day or evening, depending on where you’re tuning in from.

Joining Becka this week will be her very special guest, Dan Physics.
Dan Physics has been quietly making a strong impact on the world. Both as a DJ and as a producer, after strong outings on such cult labels as Hidden Agenda
and Remains as well as Creme Organization in Holland, He continues the quest in new directions of sound.. As a DJ he is eclectic and eccentric, spanning many
genres of Electronic music, from Acid to Techno to Industrial EBM.. His upcoming releases on Sonic Groove, Conrail Records and Weave Music in Germany are sure to help define the new direction being explored
by such artists as Thomas Heckmann, Terence Fixmer, Richard Hinge, and Adam X, among others.

Tune in, sit back, relax, and enjoy the sounds from Gotham City…….

http://img39.exs.cx/img39/734/GCR-logo43.jpg

The Overfiend
08-11-2004, 06:49 AM
ssssssssssssssshit I missed this one, Dan is a great guy. Immesurably a good push for me in the beginning, he used to test listen my tracks in sonic groove right over the monitors. great guy.

DJ Becka
13-11-2004, 04:59 AM
Due to some technical difficulties last week with the livesets server, we had to cancel the show last week.....Dan Physics will be playing tomorrow-11/13-same bat time (noon until 3pm EST)....same bat channel (www.livesets.com) :D

278d7e64a374de26f==