PDA

View Full Version : effects automation in FL studio

Greg Dee
06-11-2004, 03:58 AM
basically i want to be able to have some filters switch on and shift parameters.

like for instance a sweeping high pass filter that sweeps for 2 bars and then turns off.

where do i start?

:doh:

Barely Human
06-11-2004, 08:23 AM
Select an empty pattern in the playlist, and then put one block in where you want the automation to start. Then right click on the knob you want to automate and select "edit events". This will bring up an editor where you can draw in your changes. If the plugin you are using isnt a fruity plugin, then right clicking on the knob may not work. So you will have to click on the little power plug button on the top left of the fruity wrapper and slect "Browse Parameters"

Greg Dee
06-11-2004, 08:40 AM
you are a lifesaver!!!

thanks!!

:clap: :lol: :clap:

MangaFish
06-11-2004, 03:47 PM
i've beed trying to do this form months and came to the conclusion it wasnt possible. cheers mate

John Ferraris
06-11-2004, 04:16 PM
An interesting feature of FL Studio is u can browse through the automation for your project by clicking on Current Project->Automation in the browser window on the left (or wherever you've moved it to :lol: ). Also easy access to your undo history there too. Saves you having to search through all your patterns to find stuff. Nice.

loopdon
08-11-2004, 12:23 AM
Select an empty pattern in the playlist, and then put one block in where you want the automation to start. Then right click on the knob you want to automate and select "edit events". This will bring up an editor where you can draw in your changes. If the plugin you are using isnt a fruity plugin, then right clicking on the knob may not work. So you will have to click on the little power plug button on the top left of the fruity wrapper and slect "Browse Parameters"

man, i never knew how to automate non-fruity-plugz. :oops:
this opens uo new dimensions to me, thank you so much for pointing that out. :clap: :love: :clap: :love:

278d7e64a374de26f==