PDA

View Full Version : Would love a bit of feedback on...

acidsaturation
06-11-2004, 12:11 PM
...where to take this.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/acidsaturation/tunes/11.mp3

Something's missing, but I'm not sure what.

Thanks...

fatcollective
06-11-2004, 06:21 PM
not bad this mate. At points it seemed a little loose, there is a sample in there that doesnt seem to catch properly. so try n get that tighter. then give it a really good mixdown, get some compression in there and maybe add a sharper distorsion on the 303. ;)

acidsaturation
07-11-2004, 04:36 PM
Thanks!

I've been thinking about the 303 sound - it's done with the computer music VST, but I think I'm gonna have a go at doing it live with my Freebass and a fat distortions pedal to get it more expressive.

AcidTrash
08-11-2004, 08:03 PM
Much much better chris. Been waiting for something like this from you for a while. Your lead lines still sound a bit distant in the mix but your style is still true to your original ethos and you haven't let fashion influence your style.

I like your sound effect glitches and the radio chatter sounds wicked. Think it might sound better a little bit faster with some more synths distortion though but I expect you'll do that live anyway.

Keep at it! me likey.

acidsaturation
09-11-2004, 11:51 AM
Cool...

Yes my dodgy Lab4-esque days are passing and it's darkness from now on...

I have to say, I tried it faster - cos it is slow for me, and it dodn't sound quite right - but I probably will speed it up live.

Downloaded some of your as well pete - but not listened to it yet on account of getting too pissed after work/uni last night. Will do soon though.

278d7e64a374de26f==