PDA

View Full Version : atomic jam?

djbuzzbe
06-11-2004, 11:34 PM
aint the jam doing any more events dis year?anybody know iv seen nothing for nye

Traxx
07-11-2004, 12:55 AM
Nah there is nop nye event because they aint got a venue.

fatcollective
07-11-2004, 02:21 AM
sorry about this, not nothing to do with the topic at all...but traxx your little quote at the bottom .... Did you know that Finsbury Park backwards is "Krapy rub sniff"? no, well now you do i thought that was funny....my mate lives in Krapy rub snif, he'll buzz of that when i tell him hehehehee :lol:

jock
07-11-2004, 09:57 AM
I heard somewhere that the next event will be in Nottingham because there is no venue in Birmingham for them anymore??

Fordy
07-11-2004, 10:12 AM
Nah there is nop nye event because they aint got a venue.

Fcuk :cry:

Traxx
07-11-2004, 02:41 PM
I heard somewhere that the next event will be in Nottingham because there is no venue in Birmingham for them anymore??

My mate wa speaking to the AJ promoter at the voodoo vs atomic jam in liverpool a few weeks ago & he said there wouldnt be a nye event. Dont know what there plans are for future venues/events but air is a cracking venue if they can get a regular slot there....

Traxx
07-11-2004, 02:42 PM
sorry about this, not nothing to do with the topic at all...but traxx your little quote at the bottom .... Did you know that Finsbury Park backwards is "Krapy rub sniff"? no, well now you do i thought that was funny....my mate lives in Krapy rub snif, he'll buzz of that when i tell him hehehehee :lol:

:lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==