PDA

View Full Version : New Virus Synth - Hardware that acts like a VST!

Antinoise
07-11-2004, 07:37 AM
http://students.depaul.edu/~dshklyar/Virus_TI/product_info.php.htm

http://www.synthforum.nl/forums/attachment.php?s=d9164773f38a59085e7386c72644e165& postid=408110/virus_ti_keys.jpg

Soon to be announced...

I was much impressed with Virus C new OS 6.5 Moodg modeled filters. Hopefully this includes and expands on that. (I guess you could then use the filters as VST plugings as well.. . ).. I've sold all my digital gear and buying analog (Sunsyn, Jupiter, Se-1x).. but im starting to really come around on the direction of the virus...! This might be my one digi component..

xfive
07-11-2004, 08:57 AM
Looks pretty damn tasty if I do say so myself.. :shock:

miss bass
07-11-2004, 02:02 PM
wow

hiroprotagonist
07-11-2004, 05:41 PM
horrendously off topic:
how do you like your sunsyn?

Antinoise
07-11-2004, 06:19 PM
horrendously off topic:
how do you like your sunsyn?

Re: Sunsyn (not virus) : Its a wild beast that’s incredibly hard to tame. The OS is buggy and still not all implemented.. However, everyone seems to forgive Jomox since it sounds so wicked. Its multimode does not work properly... but its multi unison stack does. So, at his point in the OS is really just a MONSTER MONOSYNTH!!.... A deep and nasty troublemaker with tight envelopes. You could score a while thriller movie on this thing and have the audience having sonic nightmares for weeks!. I also just bought a Jupiter 8 rack (mks-80.. better midi) but have not received it yet.. I'm wondering if these 2 bad boys will be able to exist in unison or if they take up the same soundscape. I would not consider the Sunsyn to be an everything machine.. It would live nicely between a smooth analog synth on the right and a bloopy sound effx anaalog machine on the left.

hiroprotagonist
08-11-2004, 09:00 AM
yup i expected it to be like what you said. (sunsyn). i really want one but i think on my limited budget ill wait for a more stable OS

278d7e64a374de26f==