PDA

View Full Version : Newcastle 1 - Fulham 4

Hakka
07-11-2004, 09:19 PM
UNREAL.

Newcastle totally dominated the game. They had 26 shots at goal and fulham had 4 shots on target and score them all.

UNREAL.

Can't believe it.

Shows how badly Newcastle need to sign two new centre backs come January. Apparently on the break Newcastle was all over the place.

Shocking.

piginabush
07-11-2004, 09:34 PM
mate really sorry to hear that.....

YEAH RIGHT!!!! Souness is taking the Skunks down, and I cannot wait :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

french_og
07-11-2004, 09:38 PM
I couldn't believe that scoreline but yeah they need a couple of quality centre halfs in January. Not sure who is available though????

Hakka
07-11-2004, 09:44 PM
I couldn't believe that scoreline but yeah they need a couple of quality centre halfs in January. Not sure who is available though????

Newcastle do have around £20 million available. They put down £20 million cash for Rooney. It's a case of spending wisely, I doubt they will want to spend more than £10 million though. If they can get Robert Huth for £2 - £3 million and say, Kevin Hofland from PSV I'd be happy.

Hopefully, Souness will buy well (his records of buying players is quite shocking though).

Ashley
07-11-2004, 09:58 PM
Bummer :neutral:

Numeric
07-11-2004, 11:00 PM
Shocking result...

piginabush
07-11-2004, 11:02 PM
just watched on motd2....

what was going on with souness' hair dye running when he got sent to the stands????

278d7e64a374de26f==