PDA

View Full Version : Not having your own house.

Paul Nisbet
13-04-2003, 06:02 PM
:cry:

me paps just came up to ma bedroom goin daft cause ma house was shaking. Was in the middle of mashing up Sub 4 wi Hydraulix vs Black out audio. Lol

hes not a big fan off this kinda music, he was like "listen to the heavy bass", lol.

Had to come on here to get a shoulder to cry on, lol.

MARKEG
13-04-2003, 08:26 PM
Hahahhahahaha

Well turn the bass UP next time then!!!

Jimfish
14-04-2003, 11:25 PM
did it make you jump when he came in....
my bird keeps coming in when im well into makin a tune really loud....she scares the shit out of me as im so 'in the zone'....yesterday i was shakin for a good half hour...

slag

detfella
15-04-2003, 12:22 AM
Jimfish, i thought that was just me or something to do with pOt :shock:

miasma man
15-04-2003, 01:31 PM
I know where you're coming from dude. I have major problems with my housemates who keep disturbing me to ask me to turn it down. I mean I had Pedro a bloke 3 floors above me coming down and asking me to turn it down. So bloody misunderstanding and unappreciative!!!

I'm so paranoid now about turning my stereo up, I'm scared of upsetting my housemates and getting chucked out by my fascist landlady.

Thing is though, you gotta have it loud!!!

Paul Nisbet
15-04-2003, 08:28 PM
lol, fcukin gits, totally was rockin away.

But not matter.

Just how good is glenn wilson tho. He is a true pioneer of the dark and hard side.

Me new neighbours moved in to make it worse, and they dont like me either, they even blocked the bottom of there fence, so me cat cannae go in and shit in there garden. lol

Stuart
16-04-2003, 04:37 PM
I keep getting it in the neck with my next door neighbours. I own the house so I'm not bothered about getting kicked out. It just pisses me of when they come round at 5.45 in the morning and ring the door bell which starts my dog off barking. Haven't these people got any consideration. Funniest time was when the fat cow from 2 doors down came and told me my music was keeping her awake, I told her it was keeping me awake too.

BritishMurderBoy
16-04-2003, 04:48 PM
still at home with the rents which is a bitch.... my walls are ceilings are paper thin so music cuts through the house like butter.....

me and my mates just got a notice from the council warning us that our "loud amplified music" is too loud and that "further misuse of such equiptment may result in it being confiscated."

misuse? 200watts of minusorange isn't misuse... pfffft

detfella
16-04-2003, 09:30 PM
When my next door neighbours bang on my wall, i just bang back, a call-response technique is always appreciated!! Besides, i'm sure they like it really :twisted:

Geoff
17-04-2003, 12:18 AM
call-response technique is always appreciated

Exactly. I always tend to keep a handy copy of Sulphurex - Point Break next to the stereo for those pesky neighbour moments, something about it tends to rip right through walls .. :D

walrus
19-04-2003, 09:17 PM
Heh.. I'm living in a uni hall of residence at the moment, so visits from the porters and fines for excessive noise are the order of the day for me :/

-walrus

Paul Nisbet
21-04-2003, 06:44 PM
Heh.. I'm living in a uni hall of residence at the moment, so visits from the porters and fines for excessive noise are the order of the day for me :/

-walrus

I say we start a fund so walrus can afford to keep up his paymets towards his fines. A pound can go a long way.

walrus
21-04-2003, 07:59 PM
Good plan! Donations of money, food, records or drugs are always greatfuly recieved :D :P

-walrus

Louk
21-04-2003, 08:29 PM
I will gladly donate some mostiko tunes for you mate

Louk

278d7e64a374de26f==