PDA

View Full Version : REACT'S 1ST BIRTHDAY @ THE VENUE, BOXING DAY 2004

fiddla
08-11-2004, 02:09 PM
React 1st Birthday - Boxing Day 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just so you can start making plans early, here's what we have planned for our 1st birthday so far....

SUNDAY 26TH DECEMBER @ THE VENUE
10.30pm-5.00am (LATE LICENSE)
£TBC
SPECIAL GUESTS: ARKUS P + ROBERT NATUS - LIVE PA
Plus residents and local guests on both floors

CD's, Tshirts, massage and stalls as well as a host of other treats for those who make it...

For this event only, the PNR DJz have compiled an EP of their own material from the past year which will be available for the first 100 thru the door. This is exclusive... it's off the hook!!!

----------------------------------------

ARKUS P

This artist who is from dortmund has been interested in music since his childhood. his father sent him to piano lessons and some gigs with a schoolband followed. but in 1990, after his emigration to brd, arkus p had to stop the course. after a depeche mode concert he learnt more about electronic music. he began to produce this music on his computer and borrowed some synthesizers from his school. in 1995 a lot of discos inspired him to buy more and more records. "people should understand my music as a mirror of my feelings. there are positive and negative experiences in my songs, altough the positives are in the background. i don't respect people who want to live in rules. i want to express this negation to this rules with my music. music opens new ways for aggression but also for happiness..."

Previous Releases on labels like Bitshift, Inflicted, Thrill Productions, Friendly Fire, Schubfaktor, Lifeform, Definiton Rec. and more

ROBERT NATUS

Robert Natus (aka Pneumatik, Brainshaker, …) was born in the north of Germany.He carried out a lot of interesting things for his life. During the last few years he surprised his Audience again and again with fresh, innovative and varied EP´s on leading multinational tecno labels like 4x4, Compound, Planet Rhythm, Highball-Music, Construct Rhythm, Holzplatten, Subsounds (to name just a few). Quote: “I am bored to do, or rather listen always the same things.”

Therefore it’s quite impossible to be prejudiced against Mr.Natus. He always moves beyond any stereotyped cliché and proves that tecno can be performed in many different ways.
Appearances on various Compilations took Mr.Natus closer to the audience, before he was able to play his famous DJ Sets around the world. In the meantime Mr.Natus can define himself in the international music market with his own labels Bitshift und Systemcalls. With over 70 releases and collaborations with big names like DJ Rush, Glenn Wilson, the Libeartor Brothers and many more, one can say Mr.Natus will have a successful future.

Previous Releases under Robert Natus, Pneumatik, Brainshaker and Mekaneck on labels like Kne'Deep, Bitshift, 4x4, Compound,Planet Rhythm, Subsounds, Overdrive, Holzplatten, Utils, Blackout Audio, Future Frontier and many many more.

INFO:
www.arkussinus.de
www.planetnatus.com

MEDIA:
http://www.highball-music.com/mp3/robertarkus.mp3 (Robert + Arkus - Live)
http://www.tekk-tribe.de/ftp/downlo...0 26.12.03.mp3 (Arkus P - Live)
http://www.rnatus.timohummel.com/Ro..._29.10.2004.avi (Robert Natus)

More info as it happens....

Remember, it's only Xmas...your family can wait, this is much more important!!

278d7e64a374de26f==