PDA

View Full Version : Sanctuary,Custard Factory Birmingham

Frank Dogshit
09-11-2004, 12:04 PM
Heard that the Custard Factory has bought the Sanctuary building in Birmingham recently.....hope something good comes of this... :cool:

miss bass
09-11-2004, 12:16 PM
shmookey

Stella Boy
09-11-2004, 06:25 PM
I've heard a few rumours but this is the best one. Fingers crossed it's true.

Tony
10-11-2004, 01:45 PM
hmmmm, got a meeting with the jones' tomorrow. i shall enquire.

the sanctuary has had loads of 'potential' owners, all a lot of hot air it seems. but simon has had his experiences there with athletico, so who knows. last i heard they werent in any position to be buying a club, but i had taken what i'd heard with several pinches of salt also.

MangaFish
10-11-2004, 07:30 PM
should be good if they were to though

subsonic
18-11-2004, 03:58 PM
i heard pams house & gatecrasher where trying to buy it :roll:

Frank Dogshit
18-11-2004, 04:01 PM
i heard pams house & gatecrasher where trying to buy it :roll:

oh dear..... :doh:

Tony
18-11-2004, 04:13 PM
thats what i'd heard more reliably.

oh great, another trance/hardhouse venue in brum. just whats needed!!!

i'm ****ing moving to berlin, sod it!!!

Frank Dogshit
18-11-2004, 04:19 PM
thats what i'd heard more reliably.

oh great, another trance/hardhouse venue in brum. just whats needed!!!

i'm ****ing moving to berlin, sod it!!!

think ill join you tony.....yet more demise for the brum techno scene.

Tony
18-11-2004, 05:59 PM
hmmmm, yeah, went for my meeting as mentioned above. we where dumped off on the useless promotions assistant so i didnt diclose any of my GROUNDBREAKING AND HIGHLY PROFITABLE CONTACTS AND IDEAS FOR BOOKING PEOPLE WHO THIS COUNTRY WOULDNT GET MUCH CHANCE TO SEE OTHERWISE ideas.

shortly after, i found out that the med bar is starting a hard house night, and a funky house and speed garage night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i do despair, i really really do. i cant express how every cell in my body trys to provoke people to put on interesting acts, and increase peopleds awareness of all sorts of music that are popular in the rest of the world. but every time it shocks me, the money grabbing, cash only, keep the masses dumd and spoon off the profit they become.
it used to be a venue of astounding diversity, but hey, so did the city.

i hear cologne is lovely this time of year

doc12inch
19-11-2004, 01:05 PM
The canal club has just come under new honourship and i know for a fact that the new owners are into techno.

maybe the canal is the place to go from now on if brum starting to fail a bit.

doc12inch
19-11-2004, 01:06 PM
i cant spell at all

Fordy
23-11-2004, 10:37 PM
The canal club has just come under new honourship and i know for a fact that the new owners are into techno.

maybe the canal is the place to go from now on if brum starting to fail a bit.

Where is the canal club mate ?

Tony
24-11-2004, 11:32 AM
wolverhampton....?!?!?!?!?!?

hmmmmm!

doc12inch
24-11-2004, 03:54 PM
wolverhampton....?!?!?!?!?!?

hmmmmm!

yep wolvo.

the citys alright if you like pubs but the canal club is just outside near the railways station as u prolly already know.

im playing there this friday and saturday

Fordy
24-11-2004, 05:36 PM
Thought so, just heard from a few people that some techno/house sort of nights have been on in wolvo, definately gonna check em out then as its close.

Francisco Scaramanga
24-11-2004, 06:15 PM
I've got a lot of hope for the Canal Club, I've played at a few techno based nights there over the last couple of months, and we've got one coming up in december - but I'll stick the advertisement in the club listings bit.

It is a top club in my opinion, a nice size, two rooms, and a bangin soundsystem. Also, one of the few clubs I've played in that actually has a great in house set up in terms of decks and that, they've got technics mk5s, an allen & heath xone64, and two cdj800s.

doc12inch
24-11-2004, 10:44 PM
Thought so, just heard from a few people that some techno/house sort of nights have been on in wolvo, definately gonna check em out then as its close.

im the resident there - i play the techno :lol:

i love it there

278d7e64a374de26f==