PDA

View Full Version : Hello from corbzy!...and a quick question...

DJ Corbzy
14-04-2003, 10:55 PM
wy aye once again techno board, quick question to ya madheads, mark tyler is playing in weymouth soon, what sort of techno does he play? he must be quite good because ive heard of him, and i know shit all about techno. :oops: :?

Oh yeah and whats going on in the posts that are locked...chillout peeps :D its all about the music we love. :wink: 8)

So long :P

Jimfish
14-04-2003, 11:21 PM
he is ginger

DJ Corbzy
14-04-2003, 11:23 PM
he must be good then... :roll:

Dj Swannie
15-04-2003, 12:25 AM
He was more acid techno from what I can remember from the country club m8, best thing is to hear him & judge for yourself. Not shure what he is playing lately but im shure its good. I like some of his production too, not my favorite but high in the techno league table ! where is he playing ?? Kiva I guess ? hope it aint club metro otherwise you can count me out.

Jimfish
15-04-2003, 12:38 AM
marks actually one of me bestist mates - hence i have a liscence to say he is ginger for no apparent reason...
actually, everybody has a liscence to say mark is ginger for no apparent reason...
wow...lucky everybody

seriously though, mark tyler is the nutz!
not quite my bag, but if you like that kind of music you should go just to hear his new choon 'its hot'....it'll rip your head off and chuck it at the gimpy glowstick lover dancing next to you!!

a bit large methinks

Patrick
15-04-2003, 10:02 AM
Weymouth boys 'n' gals, it's at Inner Space Unit, which is at the Metro if memory serves me right. :(

Dj Swannie
15-04-2003, 10:05 AM
Oh well never mind :cry:

DJ Corbzy
15-04-2003, 12:06 PM
no he aint.....he's playing at the kiva with, iain cross, dan t and robin h for chemical element.

not the metro :D :D :D :D :D :D

Patrick
15-04-2003, 12:47 PM
Hey, Corbzy, is that one definite ? Can't get on the Chemical website to check out the details cos the re-direct doesn't seem to be working today.
But I've seen on HighFish that the date is 23/5/2003 ?
And Mark Tyler's website says he's at Inner Space Unit 6/6/2003.
That's two weeks apart by my reckoning. Small town, small scene, limited crowd to pull and two promoters book the same DJ to play within a fortnight of each other ? Anyone else see anything wrong with that equation ? :roll:

DJ Corbzy
15-04-2003, 05:18 PM
yeah its defo, im not sure about the inner space unit, i dont reckon they would book him, i dunno....my guess is that matt, the bloke who runs chemical element knows that he is playing at the metro 2 weeks later..i dunno. My advice to mark tyler is not to play there...if he reads this, as it is a shit club. just my opinion. :)

Patrick
15-04-2003, 07:36 PM
Weirder and weirder - on Mark Tylers site it says he's a regular at the Inner Space Unit in Weymouth. Eh ? Is that really out of date or summit ?

DJ Corbzy
15-04-2003, 09:19 PM
i dont know mate...maybe it aint weymouth

macca's
16-04-2003, 09:56 AM
I asked him about where he was playing in Weymouth, im pretty certain he said the Metro, and it was confirmed to play..

so have Chemical Element booked him too????

I quite like some of his tunes on 'No Entry'

and I quite like his style

and yes last time I saw him he had long dreaded ginger hair :lol:

DJ Corbzy
16-04-2003, 11:40 AM
yeah its on the high fish website, for iain cross to play alongside him at the kiva.

278d7e64a374de26f==