PDA

View Full Version : Thanx!!!

MARKEG
14-04-2003, 11:19 PM
I have to say, this is THE most constructive part of the Blackout Audio forum. I'm so pleased and grateful to you all - I've actually learnt alot myself from here. I don't know anywhere else that you'll find such great advice on making techno (links appreciated if anyone knows anywhere else!!!). Well done to you all for making this such a good place to learn and especially well done at keeping all that stupid techno politics away from the creative process. Jackstar - you're a legend. Mig L - what can I say?!?!!?!!

Nice 1 u lot.

:wink:

Jimfish
14-04-2003, 11:28 PM
it is a beautiful, and unique thing... a rare example of politics free positive community spirit type shit....very nice indeed

DJZeMig_L
15-04-2003, 02:22 PM
Music should say it all... I love showing tracks 2 me mum and dad 'cause they do not care about the politics, they nod they're heads or they :?

lol....

Don't thank me .. buy my records.. lol :shock: Jus kiddin' m8...

Now 4 the serious bit.... We ALL LEARN ALL THE TIME AND FUNNY ENOUGHT FROM ANY1 doesn't matter if that one knows a lot or little about it... he might have just though of it in a different way or approach... that's the beauty of it!!

We all give what we can... :)

Thanks every1!!

Z

eyes without a face
15-04-2003, 03:37 PM
i think this forum is excellent. it really is a pleasure to read at times, very very helpful for people like myself who are just starting out and also for the more established among us to further their productions. a truely quality board

nice one to everyone who has given me help over the past few months, specially Mark, Paul and Ze Migl

nice one!

4play
15-04-2003, 10:32 PM
YEah good job Mark !

Is there actualy any other Techno Forums???????? :roll:

Sam_Horam
15-04-2003, 10:36 PM
I don't post much on here (probably because I don't have that much expertise) but i've learnt a lot from here.

Cheers to all of you kind enough to share the knowledge...

miromiric.
15-04-2003, 11:52 PM
i am touched you guyz. :cry:

go|plastic
16-04-2003, 07:51 PM
And not only is this place full of great advice and tips, but it’s really inspiring too! Well, at least for me it is...makes me actually sit down and make something...

Also, the people here are just the nicest bunch! :D

Basil Rush
17-04-2003, 01:35 PM
Yeah - everyone is just soo nice here ... check samplecity.net for the opposite if you ever get bored enough.

thorin
20-04-2003, 02:44 AM
ah, it makes me think of of fulffy cats indeed:)

John Vella
24-04-2003, 09:04 AM
There are other lousy boards out there like TRIBE that have Techno forums full of people who **think** they are sooooo in the know... But meanwhile all they are interested in is sounding smart.... (Philth knows all about this)

By contrast, here we have a place that is free of politics and show offs. But that's really just the tip of the iceburg...

Where else can you get this many QUALITY technical tips from people who have a number of solid world wide releases?

Where else can you gain so many contacts to people all over the globe who are in this for the right reasons?

I can't say enough about this place.

-JOHNNY

JACKSTAR
24-04-2003, 10:56 AM
The only forum without BLINKERS........what more can I say apart from keep it up.

P.

278d7e64a374de26f==