PDA

View Full Version : Messanger *hydraulik Fluid*

BRADLEE
16-11-2004, 06:41 PM
Here's just another little piece of the tekno I put together. This one is more driving and kind of resembles something of the Hydraulix label Hence why I named it what I did. Please check it out and tell me how you like it.

http://iluvtekno.com/hydraulikfluid+.mp3

dirty_bass
20-11-2004, 12:52 AM
This is very good mate.
And a surprisingly good mix, considering you do it all on headphones.
Very simple, but the groove really works.
I`d bring out some of the more melodic sounds that are in there, just a bit more.

BRADLEE
22-11-2004, 05:11 PM
Once again, thanks for the kind words man. I do need to enhance certian features though. Trying to re-eq certain noises so they stick out a bit more ;) Although I think you said it...I think it's pretty good right now too :hmm:

audioinjection
22-11-2004, 05:14 PM
nice one brad, this would be a nice dancefloor tune

BRADLEE
22-11-2004, 06:58 PM
Grassy Ass David ;) I'm glad that you liked it. I've got about 10 more in the works. They should show a little bit more of my range as well. Although pretty much all of my stuff is banging and aimed to the dancefloor.

detfella
23-11-2004, 06:00 AM
this has a nice feel about it. the reverse kicks sound a lil loud to me (or they're clippin?). good dj food :clap:

dan the acid man
28-11-2004, 08:19 PM
yeah i agree on the reverse kicks being a little too loud, but apart from that this is excellent, great dance floor techno, just what i like :dance:

j_s
29-11-2004, 12:47 AM
Wasn't too sure about this at first, but once all the parts are going it rolls along very nicely. Very impressive you managed to mix this on headphones, puts my efforts (with the help of monitors) to shame - nuff respect. Only real complaint is that the bass sounds a little flat, could do with something to make it a bit more sonically interesting...

BRADLEE
29-11-2004, 05:24 PM
Wasn't too sure about this at first, but once all the parts are going it rolls along very nicely. Very impressive you managed to mix this on headphones, puts my efforts (with the help of monitors) to shame - nuff respect. Only real complaint is that the bass sounds a little flat, could do with something to make it a bit more sonically interesting...

I'll definately try to tone them down. It's just very hard doing that in my headphones. Plus I'm kind of deaf from abusing ears at all these parties ha ha.

curly
29-11-2004, 11:10 PM
I like the rolls and snatches to just the percussion, my type of tune.

BRADLEE
29-11-2004, 11:33 PM
curly polymorphic Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:10 am
I like the rolls and snatches to just the percussion, my type of tune.

Thank you very much my friend!!! I'm happy that you enjoyed the tune. Now if I can just get someone to release these things..... ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==