20-11-2004, 05:50 PM
:lol:

Get in the Boro...

:clap:

won a game did lmfao

SCUM

Esox Lucius
20-11-2004, 06:00 PM
always good to see the shite get beat haha, seriously though well done boro, they will be in europe again next season i reckon, along with everton ;)

macca
20-11-2004, 06:10 PM
always good to see the shite get beat haha, seriously though well done boro, they will be in europe again next season i reckon, along with everton ;)

boro where average nothin special good result 4 em tho we was shite useless up front especially wit kewell up front the lazy aussie twat :doh:

Traxx
20-11-2004, 06:16 PM
The kangaroo shagging bastard needs selling, shooting either will do. :rambo:

dee
20-11-2004, 06:16 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the ****in shite r SHITE :lol: :lol: :lol:

macca
20-11-2004, 06:22 PM

the scum are ****in scum :rambo:

dee
20-11-2004, 06:34 PM

bottom half finish for liverpool this season, i think :cool: :cool:

macca
20-11-2004, 06:37 PM

:sleeping: keep prayin, ya beat charlton an ur think ya gonna win da league lmfao :doh:

dee
20-11-2004, 06:39 PM

:sleeping: keep prayin, ya beat charlton an ur think ya gonna win da league lmfao :doh:

WHEN DID I SAY WERE GOIN TO WIN THE LEAGUE

macca
20-11-2004, 06:43 PM

WHEN DID I SAY WERE GOIN TO WIN THE LEAGUE

:doh: its numermanc scum who keeps sayin ur can still win it an shit a apologise ye manc scum lol

dee
20-11-2004, 06:45 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

id be happy with a champions leauge spot maye :cool: :cool:

dee
20-11-2004, 06:47 PM

i ment mate not maye you kopite slagggggg :lol: :lol:

Traxx
20-11-2004, 06:48 PM

Your lucky you got there before me you manc cunt. I could of had a field day with that comment.

dee
20-11-2004, 06:50 PM

Your lucky you got there before me you manc cunt. I could of had a field day with that comment.

i thought you'd av something to say :lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
20-11-2004, 10:16 PM
haha my manc supporting mate had me laughing before, he reckons united can still do the treble this season :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Traxx
20-11-2004, 11:24 PM

;)

Im no gooner either, twat :lol:

dee
21-11-2004, 09:17 AM

;)

Im no gooner either, twat :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

YES U R :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Esox Lucius
21-11-2004, 09:21 AM
hahah harry kewell :lol: to think i was jealous when the kopshites signed him :lol:

dee
21-11-2004, 09:29 AM
hahah harry kewell :lol: to think i was jealous when the kopshites signed him :lol:

YEAH, TALENTLESS BUM , should av stayed with leeds in leauge 1 :lol:

Esox Lucius
21-11-2004, 09:30 AM
yeah he might have found the back of the net in the CCC :lol:

dee
21-11-2004, 09:32 AM
yeah he might have found the back of the net in the CCC :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Traxx
21-11-2004, 01:03 PM
He is fukin shite & he's got a excuse for everything as well. This injury, that injury ahhhh flights back to australia, im tired. Gobshite :dontevengothere:

piginabush
21-11-2004, 05:45 PM
as boa resident boro fan, would just like to say.....

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Liverpool never get a result at the riverside, cant understand why Mellor didnt start though???

jam
22-11-2004, 08:25 PM

boro where average nothin special good result 4 em tho we was shite useless up front especially wit kewell up front the lazy aussie twat :doh:

erm.....

what game were you watching,obviously not this one coz i was there and we dicked on you,made you look like what you are a former good team living on past reputation.

macca
22-11-2004, 09:48 PM

erm.....

what game were you watching,obviously not this one coz i was there and we dicked on you,made you look like what you are a former good team living on past reputation.

yer bollocks :dontevengothere: u was average we were shite simple as c how u do without ya 2 strikers

piginabush
22-11-2004, 09:50 PM

erm.....

yer bollocks :dontevengothere: u was average we were shite simple as c how u do without ya 2 strikers

what do you think we did for the whole of last season, in fact we havent had a decent striker since Ravanelli, and we went down when he was in the side :doh:

macca
22-11-2004, 09:54 PM

erm.....

what do you think we did for the whole of last season, in fact we havent had a decent striker since Ravanelli, and we went down when he was in the side :doh:

but we aint talkin about last season were on about this game an this season now, we were shite u never played that well too many missed chances cos lack of a striker up front cos lets face it we had midfielders up front

piginabush
22-11-2004, 09:58 PM

erm.....

but we aint talkin about last season were on about this game an this season now, we were shite u never played that well too many missed chances cos lack of a striker up front cos lets face it we had midfielders up front

you had strikers on the bench, didnt you???

its not our fault your manager decided to play midfielders up fron :nono:

macca
22-11-2004, 10:00 PM
they were kids pongolle i think hes 19 an mellor whos 22 an playrs 4 the reserves hardly decent replacements :nono:

piginabush
22-11-2004, 10:02 PM
they were kids pongolle i think hes 19 an mellor whos 22 an playrs 4 the reserves hardly decent replacements :nono:

aaaah now we are getting to the bottom of it..... what you are basically saying is your squad has no depth, which is a bit of a shitty position to be in for a club liverpools size isnt it???

Traxx
22-11-2004, 10:03 PM

aaaah now we are getting to the bottom of it..... what you are basically saying is your squad has no depth, which is a bit of a shitty position to be in for a club liverpools size isnt it???

We havent to be honest. Simple as :cry:

macca
22-11-2004, 10:04 PM
think thats the same 4 most sides isnt it think arsenal no henry an no reyes would they **** be the same side an who would replace em only bergkamp an hes gettin on a bit

piginabush
22-11-2004, 10:05 PM
and macca..... let me remind you of this post.....

ha ha ya scummy manc bastards. well made up wit that mellor scores 2 was glad 2 c a few of the kidds play 2 night, like 2 c them get a chance 2 show what they can do

from here - http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=26370

they were good enough last wednesday...... why not give them a chance saturday???

macca
22-11-2004, 10:06 PM
and macca..... let me remind you of this post.....

ha ha ya scummy manc bastards. well made up wit that mellor scores 2 was glad 2 c a few of the kidds play 2 night, like 2 c them get a chance 2 show what they can do

from here - http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=26370

they were good enough last wednesday...... why not give them a chance saturday???

cos it was the mickey mouse cup :doh: thats y they played

piginabush
22-11-2004, 10:09 PM
think thats the same 4 most sides isnt it think arsenal no henry an no reyes would they **** be the same side an who would replace em only bergkamp an hes gettin on a bit

arsenal play the kids, owusu abeyie and lupoli have both played in the league this season, and aliadiere played quite a bit last season

macca
22-11-2004, 10:13 PM

arsenal play the kids, owusu abeyie and lupoli have both played in the league this season, and aliadiere played quite a bit last season

yer but we all no about arsenal kids the ****in quality arsene wenger has some eye 4 spottin talent but they aint exaclty regulars 2 take over from henry an reyes now but my word could be just as good in the future

piginabush
22-11-2004, 10:14 PM

yer but we all no about arsenal kids the ****in quality arsene wenger has some eye 4 spottin talent but they aint exaclty regulars 2 take over from henry an reyes now but my word could be just as good in the future

yeah but thats my point, mellor and pongolle need to be given the chance, not just farmed out on loan or in the cup..... arsene gives the kids a chance in the big league and thats the way it should be done :cool:

macca
22-11-2004, 10:18 PM

yeah but thats my point, mellor and pongolle need to be given the chance, not just farmed out on loan or in the cup..... arsene gives the kids a chance in the big league and thats the way it should be done :cool:

arsenal can do it an get away with it puttin 1 kid in here an 1 there havent actually seen any of them players play in the league as u mentioned but av seen fabregas, cliche an thats it but bet if they put 2 off them kids up front on sat arsenal would struggle an wouldnt be the same team would they?

Traxx
22-11-2004, 10:20 PM
Dunno you know they are pretty fuking good. They have already put 2 full strength prem teams out with a team of kids.

macca
22-11-2004, 10:22 PM
Dunno you know they are pretty fuking good. They have already put 2 full strength prem teams out with a team of kids.

nut they aint no reyes an henry thats my point

macca
22-11-2004, 10:28 PM
any way we was shite :doh: jan cant come soon enuff cos were gonna struggle badly hopefully we will get morientes. at least ive got zenden in my fantasy football team hes on fire at the moment ****in quality :clap: 5 in 5 isnt it 4 him??????

Traxx
22-11-2004, 10:28 PM
Not yet but give it a season or two & there gonna have another team full of them for next to nothing. :doh:

macca
22-11-2004, 10:30 PM
Not yet but give it a season or two & there gonna have another team full of them for next to nothing. :doh:

i no like i said there talent 4 the future no 1 has got an eye like wenger 4 spottin kids at that age like him the bastard lol

Traxx
22-11-2004, 10:43 PM

i no like i said there talent 4 the future no 1 has got an eye like wenger 4 spottin kids at that age like him the bastard lol

He looks like a peado so im not surprised :lol:

macca
22-11-2004, 10:48 PM

He looks like a peado so im not surprised :lol:

ha ha ha :clap: :clap: :clap:

piginabush
22-11-2004, 11:36 PM
any way we was shite :doh: jan cant come soon enuff cos were gonna struggle badly hopefully we will get morientes. at least ive got zenden in my fantasy football team hes on fire at the moment ****in quality :clap: 5 in 5 isnt it 4 him??????

6 in 6 :clap: :clap: :clap:

Traxx
22-11-2004, 11:39 PM
Was he at chelsea before borough?

macca
22-11-2004, 11:41 PM
Was he at chelsea before borough?

yep hes was always liked him quality player imo :clap:

jam
23-11-2004, 07:44 PM
hes class as a central midfielder i just hope mclaren keeps him there.

278d7e64a374de26f==