PDA

View Full Version : POUNDING GROOVES LIVE - HOLODECK CARDIFF

lunatrick
22-11-2004, 08:16 PM
Back to business this month at Holodeck!!!!!!!

Very pleased to announce Pounding Grooves live PA, this will be Laurie Immersions first time at the 'Deck

And the Return of two of our back room favourites SOTO aka Sonia and Toby from Botchit an Scarper laying down the breaks.

Also in the Main room are Spencer, Paul Scheeres(Residents) and Chris Morgan from Dominion.

In the back room joining SOTO are our D&B residents BenJ and A.P.Bolan.

Fri - 26th Nov
10-4am
Clwb Ifor Bach, Womanby Street Cardiff
£7 cons / b4 11 £8 after

http://home.btconnect.com/lunatrick/current-small.jpg

Frank Dogshit
22-11-2004, 08:17 PM
nice pile of filth there. :lol:

jon connor
23-11-2004, 05:00 PM
that will be wikid. :clap: love the acusticks in the welsh club, it has got to be one of the best systems i have ever heard. lawri will certainly explode some heads on that night. as iv said before on this site lawri is one of the best live performers on the planet hahahh! :notworthy:

hope you guys av a good one, blinding effort by you guys in south wales, just like the fat collective in north wales keeping these artist coming here. massive respect man! :notworthy:

keep up the good work paul! :clap:

lunatrick
23-11-2004, 08:26 PM
thanks mate - come down sometime

jon connor
25-11-2004, 09:40 PM
will do somtime paul to busy at the moment :cry: otherwise id be down to that welsh club like ferrit down a rabbit hole.

anyone else reading this post who fancys a trip to cardiff get your ass down the welsh club. you wont be dissapointed, like i said before it`s with out a dought the best club system in CARDIFF, techno sound`s well just orgasam really on this system, and the thought of missing lawri emmersion let loose on that, :help: :protest: :scratch:

keep up the good work you guys, we are a rare breed in WALES at the moment, exellent effort lads :notworthy:

daviec
26-11-2004, 11:10 AM
Are you welsh by any chance? :lol:

jon connor
26-11-2004, 02:26 PM
Are you welsh by any chance? :lol:

of course my celtic brother! :lol:

lunatrick
28-11-2004, 07:51 PM
thanks to everyone who made it down - lawrie was wicked - very impressed by his professionalism, live set then dj'ed until the end - banging.

278d7e64a374de26f==