PDA

View Full Version : combat skill 4 WELCOME TO YOUR DOOM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUSION
23-11-2004, 12:10 PM
has anyone else picked this up ???? had it for a bit now but played 3 tracks off it on friday and it sent everyone craaaaaazy horses,,,, plus has anyone noticed its a blink and you miss it label/ only ever seems to be a well limited press,,,,,,,,,,,,, nice one anyhow`s ocram :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

S/E
23-11-2004, 03:09 PM
I have a copy coming in the post sometime later this week. Can't wait!

FUSION
23-11-2004, 03:21 PM
all 5 are blinding mate best tune ive got in a long time......... ulimate beast samples as well if anyone remembers that from the megadrive

S/E
23-11-2004, 04:13 PM
all 5 are blinding mate best tune ive got in a long time......... ulimate beast samples as well if anyone remembers that from the megadrive

So they're hard as f*ck? WICKED. I can't wait until they come now! :D

loopdon
23-11-2004, 10:01 PM
Ocram and so on are regular posters on:

http://usb.unitedsb.de/

This is the new trax thread: loads and loads of the german hardtechno hordes :twisted: :cool:
:
http://usb.unitedsb.de/viewforum.php?f=142&sid=f19a0cf2353afef3aef20098b9 1f6ddf

loopdon
23-11-2004, 10:06 PM

This is the new trax thread: loads and loads of the german hardtechno hordes :twisted: :cool:
:
http://usb.unitedsb.de/viewforum.php?f=142&sid=f19a0cf2353afef3aef20098b9 1f6ddf

i'd say this is the no.1 one board for this kind of techno....

loopdon
23-11-2004, 10:07 PM
:roll:

killarava2day
24-11-2004, 08:10 AM

:

...german isn't one of my strengths unfortunately.

FUSION
24-11-2004, 01:12 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jon connor
25-11-2004, 05:01 PM
i love tis label ,when i first got number 1 ,i new straight away this was sick tackle , very good stuff to pull off some tricks on the decks! exellent cant wait for my copy to arrive! :cool:

Rodrigo invoke_duo
25-11-2004, 05:14 PM
Combat Skill it´s a great Label!

And the #4, it´s particularly good!

People, wait for the CS005... hehehehe

Regards from Brasil,

FUSION
25-11-2004, 06:10 PM
i like your record by the way jon good work :clap:

jon connor
25-11-2004, 09:20 PM
thanks man cheers about the label business, hope you enjoy man, love kay and mauro`s work. :notworthy:

anyways back to this post, ive been playing this style for many years before i ever heard of the name schranz, its the whole reason for me devolping supertech, i used to play most my gigs with and around hardstyle trance dj etc, so my techno sets were always a challenge, i quickly learnt that every one got into it quick,on the dance floor when i gave these records a first spin, every 1 used to ask me wot the hell i was playin so then years ago started my mission of supertech, i used to recieve early styles of this music from a label called high ball music on promos, when artist`s like dj amok and co were all in baby stages, combat skill is like the finished product of all this early stuff, im glad to see people like these young jedis from abroad developing, it`s a great movment that has been devoloping for the past few years in and would also say a great breakthrough for hard dance music a totally none cheese effort! :clap:

Bughead
27-11-2004, 09:17 AM
I have been championing this type of sound since more or less the start of it. What I find is resistance for promoters to put nights with this type of sound on.
I have that CSK record en route to me but also look out for any of the Crowbar pressings and anything by weichentechnik, waldaus and seema.

Esp that beware of those hamsters ep...

jon connor
27-11-2004, 02:26 PM
I have been championing this type of sound since more or less the start of it. What I find is resistance for promoters to put nights with this type of sound on.
I have that CSK record en route to me but also look out for any of the Crowbar pressings and anything by weichentechnik, waldaus and seema.

Esp that beware of those hamsters ep...

i no wot you mean man, it`s always a battle , best thing to do is bite ya bottom lip and let the buggers av it anyways dude! :rambo: sum style in this music i dont want to get started on naming artist coz i be here all day, im an techno anorack! but loving the development of this music, ive been playing many years now, i think its cum a long way out of the deep dark depths of the underground. love my techno to dont get me wrong, but do love a good schranz thrashing, on a late night session, it only works if a crowd are fired up first i think, i wouldent like to go out to a club and have shcranz all night, would prefer techno and mabey 1 or 2 sets of schranz later on in the evenig,possibly live sets to make it more interesting it`s nice when a event can work there crowd properly building things up and structuring the night. anyways it would be nice to see more schranz artist in the uk, but will say have noticed a few flyers here for nights in and around the uk, which must be a develepment! fairplay! :clap:

FUSION
28-11-2004, 02:02 PM
we are defo going to be bringing more of these type of djs over to the uk next year. watch this space :twisted:

jon connor
28-11-2004, 05:24 PM
good lad! respect to you and all your crew who are making this posible! :notworthy:

S/E
29-11-2004, 04:51 PM
Just got this record and it is insane! Loving all five tracks. :D

jon connor
29-11-2004, 07:36 PM
Just got this record and it is insane! Loving all five tracks. :D

close the windows and send the girfreind out ,and blast the bugger till ya teeth fall out, pure sickness these records. they should cum with a radiation stiker on pure nuklear warfare tackle is this. :rambo: another to look out for dude! is a guy called mohonolog keep an eye out for this fella! chek out his remix on GANG BANG a new label from the decomplex audio camp! nails all the way!

www.decomplexaudio.de

good to see you guys pickin this stuff up over there! :clap:

djkilo
29-11-2004, 09:51 PM
agreed i got the promo of gangbang and it indeed rocks like ****ing hell!

Sub
01-12-2004, 03:05 PM

Regards from Brasil,

Hi Rodrigo!!!! How are you bro ? ;)

yeah! Is Very good Combat Skill 004.I Like rmx of Patrick DSP .

[s]

Bughead
02-12-2004, 05:46 PM
we are defo going to be bringing more of these type of djs over to the uk next year. watch this space :twisted:

Beautiful, really digging this guy's stuff at the moment
weichentechnikk

DJ OCRAM
08-12-2004, 04:10 PM
@FUSION

wow :shock:,
thank for a mio. time!
I never thought that this record would be so popular ...
I produced these tracks in the year of 2003,
and thought that they are to bad, to post in the internet, too ...
But my friends Sissco & Yellow started to get on my nerves for a very long time
that i need to release them ... (read the engraving of the B-Side and U will see ;))
And they had absoluty right ... But I still cant believe that the people like it!
It started with Rush, he played this record 6x times at one Gig ...
And soon on I Love Techno etc. Its to crazy,
because for me the Tracks sounds bad ... And I was so afraid that these tracks kill Combat Skill ... and than this big surprise!
Thanx a Mio time for every supporter, and poster in this thread,
U make me so happy :oops:

no ... its Alteread Beast !!! ;) :twisted:

DJ OCRAM
08-12-2004, 04:11 PM
If U need these DJs ... would be cool if U can book them via: www.combat-skill.com :oops:

DJ OCRAM
08-12-2004, 04:15 PM

Regards from Brasil,

the most peoeple doesnt knowed ... there are allready 5 CSK Records released ...
CSK001, CSK002, CSK003, CSK004 and CSK-SW7003 (very, very limited white record by Chris Noise)

so CSK005 is Number 6 (Pet Duo vs. Matt M.Maddox) ... Release in January I think ...

CSK005 Releasingpartys:

07.01.2005 Combat Skill & Tekktribe - CSK005 Promotionparty @ K31, Greven
with Pet Duo, Arkus P., Hardtrax vs. Jackhamma, O.B.I., Dj Ocram,
Sissco, Yellow ...

15.01.2005 Combat Skill - CSK005 Promotionparty @ Planet House, Kitzingen
with Pet Duo, Dj Ocram, Sissco

CSK006 Promotionparty:

26.02.2005 Combat Skill - CSK006 Promotionparty @ Zazou Club, Lier (Belgium)
with Sandy Warez, Frank Kvitta vs. ViperXXL, Dj Ocram, Sissco, Yellow,
Fatality vs. Nitram, BA-Crewstyle vs. Akira

mrbenn
08-12-2004, 05:02 PM
I've been off my shranz for a while but this is quality stuff :clap:

welcome to your doom!! :twisted:

DJ OCRAM
22-12-2004, 02:16 AM
Thank alot mrbenn :)

poisoned antidote
29-12-2004, 11:16 PM
weichentechnikk

definatley Crowbar 6 is stupidly hard!

Bughead
30-12-2004, 08:36 AM
not hard enough....

poisoned antidote
30-12-2004, 03:58 PM
soz.

nick_anarchy
30-12-2004, 05:45 PM
weichentechnikk

definatley Crowbar 6 is stupidly hard!

:clap:

FUSION
30-12-2004, 06:27 PM
loving crowbar all of em have been shit hot so far, has anyone heard definition of mayhem 3 yet? the one with the "doing drugs" sample?? cant enuff of that record played it everyday for last couple of weeks

slacker
10-01-2005, 12:26 PM
would prefer techno and mabey 1 or 2 sets of schranz later on in the evenig

yep, I know what you're saying, I find it good to start with some of the harder end of uk stuff and quickly build into "schranz" (never heard this term before!), with smatterings of squat records and then maybe ending with some frighten records/psycho shoxx type stuff. mmmm. I need a mix. RIGHT NOW! :lol:

dammit I've been trying to find CS stuff for ages but failed. AARGH!

has anyone heard abstract 001? the seema track on that is unbelievable. Just keeps on dropping more and more and more. makes me giggle and dance around with a gleeful expression of techno joy.

anyone know of any more abstact coming out soon?

slacker
10-01-2005, 12:28 PM
oh, also got this one record by a guy called jan leifhebber, really wicked driving techno, sounds like hard house with a crack problem :twisted:

never heard of him before this, just wandering if anyone else knows about him, who he is, if he's done any other similar stuff?

Bughead
10-01-2005, 02:07 PM
I ahve all the crowbars, the one seema did as well was great and the waldaus vs thomas gee stuff whoo hoo...

You should check abstract 01 ( sven wittekind ) as well, felix kroecher on skull tunes...

the list is endless....

jon connor
10-01-2005, 11:25 PM
oh, also got this one record by a guy called jan leifhebber, really wicked driving techno, sounds like hard house with a crack problem :twisted:

never heard of him before this, just wandering if anyone else knows about him, who he is, if he's done any other similar stuff?

yea man av you heard his highland beats woooooooooo!!! :rambo: looks a promising artist him dont no to much about him but you can get some of his stuff through bangin tunes link below dood! ;)

http://www.bangintunes.com/store/search/?Search=jan+leifhebber

278d7e64a374de26f==