PDA

View Full Version : my birthday track 4 boa crew / hard tekk

StoQ
23-11-2004, 01:51 PM
here u got a new track of mine. please let me know what you think.

click here (http://stoq.neostrada.pl/mp3/StoQ_-_Deus_Ex(final_try_rmx).mp3)

cheers

detfella
23-11-2004, 06:54 PM
happy berfday!! :clap:

checking this out, found the intro a little basic, but nice groove when the otehr elements combine :) was expecting some hifreqs around the 2.15 mark, no ride or hihat?? overall nice work, post up the full mix when u finish ;)

StoQ
25-11-2004, 08:25 PM
ok m8s, i've changed some ideas, and uploaded the track

link 's the same

cheers :twisted:

dan the acid man
26-11-2004, 02:02 PM
happy birthday.

Your tracks really have come along way from your early posts on here, this one shows some good talent, i really like that mad noise that come's in after the break

StoQ
29-11-2004, 08:54 PM
thx Dan, good to hear there is some progress in my tracks, hope i will develope more tekk-shit. I think its time to go deeper into sound and read all the audio manuals... i wish i could understand all of this theoretical crap.
anyway, thx for listening my sound
cheers

curly
29-11-2004, 10:18 PM
I liked this tune from the off, the way the percussion is introdused cault me attention. and I think it sounds good. The Only thing that i am not keen on is the off beat bass line, but this is my own preferance,
I am listening to this on headphones and will listen again tomorrow.

From a dj point of view this would work well with a crowd at peek time, and if i was still running a party i would play this towards the end of the night( used to finish at 2am).

I hope this feedback is of some help.

278d7e64a374de26f==